Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

help needed from ss fan

radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guys i have heard about palki mam iv and heard that she appreciated vrushan a lot. l tried to open the link of the iv but it was asking some passward so i am not able to watch it till now .
pls someone give me the written update about her interview esp about shantanu as i have never seen her appreciating shantanu.
pls pls pls guys help me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
palki said tht she is really happy wid vrushan n swaron's fans feed back tannu is a thorough profesional n helps vrushi a lot.. she is lucky to hv vrushi..bcz she is nw able to do a lot of thngs wid swaron..jo sneha k tym pe nhi kr skti thi..n its bcz of vrushi tht swaron is back.. tannu is a gr8 actor n dancer..intrivert h vo.. she praised shishir's post.. swaron will hv cute scenes..bt ndc pe zyada focus hoga.. SK couldnt hv done so many things wid swaron as vrushi is dng.. tannu is professional..thts y SK was comfy dng scenes wid tannu..he is no hanky panky guy..good boy h..n he helps vrushi a lot..
in short she is happy wid response..n praised vrushi n shan a lot..
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dear just go to the post.. you will find a {POST REPLY}  button click on it... type any comment of min 25 characters submit it and then go to first page you will find the passwords!! If still confused PM me !!😃
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

palki said tht she is really happy wid vrushan n swaron's fans feed back tannu is a thorough profesional n helps vrushi a lot.. she is lucky to hv vrushi..bcz she is nw able to do a lot of thngs wid swaron..jo sneha k tym pe nhi kr skti thi..n its bcz of vrushi tht swaron is back.. tannu is a gr8 actor n dancer..intrivert h vo.. she praised shishir's post.. swaron will hv cute scenes..bt ndc pe zyada focus hoga.. SK couldnt hv done so many things wid swaron as vrushi is dng.. tannu is professional..thts y SK was comfy dng scenes wid tannu..he is no hanky panky guy..good boy h..n he helps vrushi a lot..

thanks or the WU
proud to be a vrushaan fan
This content was originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

Oh! she said that about SK!

Sad!!

Hope she would hv not got sk into all this!

SK had done an awsome job till she could n when she couldnt she quit!

anyways hope vrushika keeps up the hardwork!

Love u Tannu ❤️
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[D3] Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE

Please utilize the Help Desk for further questions.

-D3 DT.