Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Club # 8 (Page 88)

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Joined: 03 February 2013
Posts: 10731

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hug to Devi, Mona dahling, Shruti, Sahana, Preet and Drea and Aarthi if she's still around! Did I miss anyone?

Edited by cclove - 25 June 2013 at 9:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...MonaCo...EnlightmentKambakthIshqJeeLeZaraa

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Joined: 31 August 2012
Posts: 4568

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cclove

Originally posted by BlahBytes

And he only remembers Zoya's face. Man that dude was desperate. Tannu played the cold shower effectively eh?!

ROFL I had to cover my mouth cuz everyone in my house is asleep or I would've woke them when I LOL'd. Asad can't catch a break I agree but to an extent e is responsible for how things played out. Much as I love him he looks real dumb sometimes.

As much as I laughed at this, shouldnt Asad or Dilshaad think that a man who took three months to say I love you and is shy to even admit his feelings... can just do something so cheap and low on the day of his Nikaah? He had all the damn time and opportunity in the world to stop his mom from the nikaah, or do this before, or after. Why like this?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshqEnlightment-Candz-

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Joined: 19 February 2013
Posts: 9695

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishq80

Mona darlingHug  team doing their man mani and we are paying the price...that's it! Sab TRPs ka khel haiWink
 
 
Talking about TRPs I heard all channels stopped taking the rating from TRPs for a while because they had some problems

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeLeZaraa

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 8963

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damar

Originally posted by BlahBytes

Originally posted by ishq80

Originally posted by BlahBytes

That Assad post is so funny. I just do not get the point of it all LOL

@Preet stop talking about paneer. I HeartHeartHeart paneer and I make some mean ones at home Embarrassed But today is aloo day Disapprove
Kaunas post? I love paneer too... I make very good mutter paneerEmbarrassed

The one that says Assad the brainless twit. I thought twits were already brainless! Ermm
 
Yeah Drea was upset too because people were bashing Asad Ermm
I got to chk this out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightment

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 8963

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damar

Originally posted by ishq80

Mona darlingHug  team doing their man mani and we are paying the price...that's it! Sab TRPs ka khel haiWink
 
 
Talking about TRPs I heard all channels stopped taking the rating from TRPs for a while because they had some problems

Really? Then why this emotional hatyachaar on us?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeLeZaraa

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Joined: 03 February 2013
Posts: 10731

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaco

Originally posted by cclove

Originally posted by BlahBytes

And he only remembers Zoya's face. Man that dude was desperate. Tannu played the cold shower effectively eh?!

ROFL I had to cover my mouth cuz everyone in my house is asleep or I would've woke them when I LOL'd. Asad can't catch a break I agree but to an extent e is responsible for how things played out. Much as I love him he looks real dumb sometimes.

As much as I laughed at this, shouldnt Asad or Dilshaad think that a man who took three months to say I love you and is shy to even admit his feelings... can just do something so cheap and low on the day of his Nikaah? He had all the damn time and opportunity in the world to stop his mom from the nikaah, or do this before, or after. Why like this?

Everyone is hurt and angry now to see this. Plus as Asad believes he did it they wouldn't even think about him not being the kind of person to do it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshq

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 8963

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Lea, Lavi...where are u girlsStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EnlightmentlavalinaAsyaforever

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 15130

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cclove

Hug to Devi, Mona dahling, Shruti, Sahana, Preet and Drea and Aarthi if she's still around! Did I miss anyone?
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshqEnlightment-Candz-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Asad Miah's Girls' Hostel- Delight!

2 3

Author: Marybarton   Replies: 20   Views: 2955

Marybarton 20 2955 25 March 2013 at 11:33pm by Marybarton
OH-ADDICT ( BOYS OR GIRLS )

Author: keerthanakrazzy   Replies: 3   Views: 1312

keerthanakrazzy 3 1312 25 March 2013 at 11:37am by WhenInRome
Numb : The Lost Girls : Zoya.

Author: -Alia-   Replies: 6   Views: 1177

-Alia- 6 1177 20 March 2013 at 9:20am by -Alia-
jab tak hai jaan poem in zoya/IF girls ishtyle

Author: banaya   Replies: 3   Views: 1282

banaya 3 1282 17 February 2013 at 10:42am by AsYa_fan
ALL guy n girls of india-forums must read

2

Author: banaya   Replies: 13   Views: 1973

banaya 13 1973 15 February 2013 at 5:09pm by risingsea101

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index