and I'm talking to myself LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightment

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaps

Oh! yea... today's episode was dedicated to Billo Rani and from the precap...looks like tomorrows episode is gonna be dedicated to Razia Begam.

At this rate when is Asad finally gonna get the hint that Zoe is heading towards Ajmer...and when will the Ajmer track kick start.

Are we gonna see this week pass by just trying to figure out that Zoe is headed to Ajmer via Pink city...

Iam gonna be travelling from next week and my entire schedule will get messed up... at this rate I will miss the entire hyped Ajmer track Ouch Nahinnn!!!

And to make things worse...there is no confirmed spoiler on the upcoming track either... so it's gonna be a big torture for me Cry

Hey pkaps don't worry.I think it's gonna start tomorrow or day after that for sure.You get all the videos online on www.desirulez.net. you can watch it there.

pkaps

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damar

Originally posted by pkaps

sorry been tooo busy lately...so din't get a chance to either watch the episodes live or visit the LU fans club.

I just managed to watch todays episode... my reaction:

Todays episode was AngryAngry

Tomorrows precap is AngryAngry

When is Ajmer track gonna start... and till when is this Billo Rani gonna take up 90% of the screen space. AngryAngry

I seriously am getting impatient AngryAngry

Hi pkaps I am Devika,you can call me Dev Big smile

Hey! |Devika... Glad I'm not talking to myself.
I  just got bk from a party and came online to chk on the updates and catch up with some gossip... but looks like the whole world has retired early as there is nothing interesting happening on the forum... Sleepy

Enlightment

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I saw someone posting on FB who went to visit the shooting location Ajmer that the Asya marriage is not gonna happen.Because Tanveer will come again in between them and that's when Ayaan will marry or pretend to be married to bring out Tanveer's true face.He had written it is a confirmed spoiler because he spoke to a camera man Ermm
Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
@ pkaps whats your name ?
DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I don't know why everyone is kicking a fuss and blaming Asad for anything. Tanveer was the only one there with him that night. So he will go to her and ask her what happened. The fact that he believes her I don't think is him being dumb. The man just believed the worst of himself since a long time back. And I think too its because even now...he hasn't taken the time to really think about that night. But anyway...I'm not into talking about Asad any more. Let people say what they wanna say. 

Enlightment

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

I saw someone posting on FB who went to visit the shooting location Ajmer that the Asya marriage is not gonna happen.Because Tanveer will come again in between them and that's when Ayaan will marry or pretend to be married to bring out Tanveer's true face.He had written it is a confirmed spoiler because he spoke to a camera man Ermm
That cameraman needs to be fired. He gives away everything. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapsEnlightmentAsyaforever

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Geez!! DeadDead I sure don't wanna go thru the torture of watching that...

Enlightment

Go to top