Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: damar

Hi pkaps I am Devika,you can call me Dev 😃

Hey! |Devika... Glad I'm not talking to myself.
I  just got bk from a party and came online to chk on the updates and catch up with some gossip... but looks like the whole world has retired early as there is nothing interesting happening on the forum... 🥱
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I saw someone posting on FB who went to visit the shooting location Ajmer that the Asya marriage is not gonna happen.Because Tanveer will come again in between them and that's when Ayaan will marry or pretend to be married to bring out Tanveer's true face.He had written it is a confirmed spoiler because he spoke to a camera man 🤔
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know why everyone is kicking a fuss and blaming Asad for anything. Tanveer was the only one there with him that night. So he will go to her and ask her what happened. The fact that he believes her I don't think is him being dumb. The man just believed the worst of himself since a long time back. And I think too its because even now...he hasn't taken the time to really think about that night. But anyway...I'm not into talking about Asad any more. Let people say what they wanna say. 
DreA thumbnail

I saw someone posting on FB who went to visit the shooting location Ajmer that the Asya marriage is not gonna happen.Because Tanveer will come again in between them and that's when Ayaan will marry or pretend to be married to bring out Tanveer's true face.He had written it is a confirmed spoiler because he spoke to a camera man 🤔

That cameraman needs to be fired. He gives away everything. 
pkaps thumbnail

Geez!! 🤢🤢 I sure don't wanna go thru the torture of watching that...
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

I don't know why everyone is kicking a fuss and blaming Asad for anything. Tanveer was the only one there with him that night. So he will go to her and ask her what happened. The fact that he believes her I don't think is him being dumb. The man just believed the worst of himself since a long time back. And I think too its because even now...he hasn't taken the time to really think about that night. But anyway...I'm not into talking about Asad any more. Let people say what they wanna say. 

I agree with you Drea.You it's just that people are feeling frustrated why Asad is so sympathetic about that witch after all that.They will start understanding soon Asad has to speak to Tannu because she was the only one present
pkaps thumbnail

I agree with you Drea.You it's just that people are feeling frustrated why Asad is so sympathetic about that witch after all that.They will start understanding soon Asad has to speak to Tannu because she was the only one present

I guess viewers are just feeling 🤢 about the current tract and are getting 😡 that Asad still trust that %$#@!#@ (sorry ðŸ˜³)

But from the character Asad's point of view he still doesn't know the true colors of Billo Rani... and he feels responsible for her situation. So him believing Tannu is but obvious.

Having said that... I really can't seem to stand this track... 🤢😡🤢
pkaps thumbnail

be right back in few... guys

Okie... me too gonna call off the day... Staying online is such a torture especially since all u can read and watch is about Billo & Razia 🤢

So long... tk care & catch up with ya here tomorrow
DreA thumbnail

I understand that people are frustrated but they expect so much from Asad and only Asad. Zoya left him, his mother believes the worst of him, he just dropped in the eyes of everyone in his family. Asad must do this, Asad must do that. Its like ease up. Zoya knew what was to happen, she left him without a word as to what Tanveer said she was going to do. 
Dilshad believes what she heard from Zoya and what she saw. That part irks me because she defended Rashid against Asad during the doll factory fiasco. She gave him the benefit of the doubt but she refuses to do the same for her son. But still...Asad gets all the blame when no one is to blame but Tanveer. That nasty mofo. I hope that bitch dies ðŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing much! Just lying down talking to u! Lol
Wbu?