Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lavalina

he can wear same cloth twice like after a week or two hehe loll 😛

doesnt it seem like AsYa wear the same 3 or 4 outfits every week? Like i swear I see the blue and white kurta on Asad and the same 2 suits (a gray one, a black one, and khaki) and Zoya wears some of the same ones too...Not complaining...they look amazing in them but just something I noticed about this show ðŸ˜Š
priya713 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavalina

and am like wer pri was all this time having a feeling of ditch all of a sudden its been damn long since we talked''

bye nishU ðŸ˜”

i know, I'm sorry. Sahana said I ignored her the other day and Ive been waiting for her to come back to apologize. I don't mean to be neglecting my fly girls. I miss you guys much more than you miss me...thats for sure! Work just got so crazy and then weekends got even crazier. bleh.
How are you Lavi?!!! 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya713

doesnt it seem like AsYa wear the same 3 or 4 outfits every week? Like i swear I see the blue and white kurta on Asad and the same 2 suits (a gray one, a black one, and khaki) and Zoya wears some of the same ones too...Not complaining...they look amazing in them but just something I noticed about this show ðŸ˜Š

I notice that Asad wears the blue shirt most of the time likes its his fav or something. I love seeing him in it though ðŸ˜†
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

About whether the hug is real or a dream. Lavi says its real...but after Ajmer 

Oh, I watched the TellyTalk Vid and it seems to be a dream before Ajmer. Asad is wearing the same clothes from yesterday's episode. Maybe he was dreaming that she came back home?
DreA thumbnail
Asad and Zoya hug
priya713 thumbnail
I agree that hug will be after Ajmer but i think its for real because Zoya doesnt really look like she's hugging back...

I love the dreams because at least we're getting some interaction from AsYa...but enough already! we want some REAL action, gosh darn it! ðŸ˜Š
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dont worry I understand hectic life its just that its been long I talked to u am pretty good watt about u 😉
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Lea, Priya, Lavi and Drea ðŸ¤—
DreA thumbnail

Originally posted by: cclove

Oh, I watched the TellyTalk Vid and it seems to be a dream before Ajmer. Asad is wearing the same clothes from yesterday's episode. Maybe he was dreaming that she came back home?

Thats what Im thinking. 
Shrutz said maybe she went for a walk ðŸ˜†
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya713

I agree that hug will be after Ajmer but i think its for real because Zoya doesnt really look like she's hugging back...

I love the dreams because at least we're getting some interaction from AsYa...but enough already! we want some REAL action, gosh darn it!😊

I've had enough of dreams too I want real action now!!!