Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
alright... Lea, Hally, Candy...will take your leave now. hope to catch u all in few hrs. Take Care girls🤗
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Asyaforever

Shru watch and see it would happen...i building myself towards that!!

Amen!👍🏼
Asyaforever thumbnail
I am gonna go too bye Shru it was nice talking to you🤗
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am so happy Dilshad caught Tanveer with pleasant smile on her face. 😈
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry been tooo busy lately...so din't get a chance to either watch the episodes live or visit the LU fans club.

I just managed to watch todays episode... my reaction:

Todays episode was 😡😡

Tomorrows precap is 😡😡

When is Ajmer track gonna start... and till when is this Billo Rani gonna take up 90% of the screen space. 😡😡

I seriously am getting impatient 😡😡

Enlightment thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkaps

sorry been tooo busy lately...so din't get a chance to either watch the episodes live or visit the LU fans club.

I just managed to watch todays episode... my reaction:

Todays episode was 😡😡

Tomorrows precap is 😡😡

When is Ajmer track gonna start... and till when is this Billo Rani gonna take up 90% of the screen space. 😡😡

I seriously am getting impatient 😡😡

Hi pkaps I am Devika,you can call me Dev 😃
Enlightment thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Whats up?

Hey Drea 🤗

Check this link i agree with every bit 😃

pkaps thumbnail
Oh! yea... today's episode was dedicated to Billo Rani and from the precap...looks like tomorrows episode is gonna be dedicated to Razia Begam.

At this rate when is Asad finally gonna get the hint that Zoe is heading towards Ajmer...and when will the Ajmer track kick start.

Are we gonna see this week pass by just trying to figure out that Zoe is headed to Ajmer via Pink city...

Iam gonna be travelling from next week and my entire schedule will get messed up... at this rate I will miss the entire hyped Ajmer track  Nahinnn!!!

And to make things worse...there is no confirmed spoiler on the upcoming track either... so it's gonna be a big torture for me 😭
pkaps thumbnail

😃 Looks like the LU Fly Club girls are all in their lala land 🥱

and I'm talking to myself 😆

Enlightment thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkaps

Oh! yea... today's episode was dedicated to Billo Rani and from the precap...looks like tomorrows episode is gonna be dedicated to Razia Begam.

At this rate when is Asad finally gonna get the hint that Zoe is heading towards Ajmer...and when will the Ajmer track kick start.

Are we gonna see this week pass by just trying to figure out that Zoe is headed to Ajmer via Pink city...

Iam gonna be travelling from next week and my entire schedule will get messed up... at this rate I will miss the entire hyped Ajmer track  Nahinnn!!!

And to make things worse...there is no confirmed spoiler on the upcoming track either... so it's gonna be a big torture for me 😭

Hey pkaps don't worry.I think it's gonna start tomorrow or day after that for sure.You get all the videos online on www.desirulez.net. you can watch it there.