Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TR OS l Nahin Samne l

-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Hola peeps!
Firstly thank you Yuvraj for this dare. I don't write dramatic stuff but this was definitely one of those extremely senti emotional onesLOL
Secondly, sorry for not updating my SS/FFs because I have been extremely busy and wanted all these dares to be done with...so this one is my last dare. Hopefully its good.

"Nahin Samne"

"Taani! Taani! Please meri baat toh suno!" Rey pleaded in front of her as she walked away and sat in the cab. He ran and reached the window in time, I was repeatedly asking for her forgiveness but she ignored it all.

Before she turned the handle to shut the taxi's window she uttered, "I hate you Mr.Reyansh Singhania. I wish you never came into my life."

He was numb hearing those words. Her eyes were like stone, there were no feeling or emotions contained in them. Not a single tear had dropped from her eyes while he was constantly shedding those precious droplets.

For the first time he realized that he just might have lost his reason to live'forever.

dekho chhod ke kis raste wo jaate hain
saare raste vapas mere dil ko aate hain

He turned towards the rehearsal hall and collapsed down. He sobbed silently remembering the cold-hearted words that Taani had said before leaving him. She hated him. He thought back to the time when she thought that he was scary or the time that she felt that being with girls (Rasiya sequence) was normal for him. But, nothing, absolutely nothing compared to what she had said today. His heart sulked to his stomach as he tried to live with the fact that she hated him now.

nahin saamne, nahin saamne ye alag baat hai
nahin saamne ye alag baat hai
mere paas hai, mere paas hai tu mere paas hai
mere paas hai tu mere paas hai
mere saath hai,mere saath hai

Rey couldn't handle the pain anymore. He took off his vest and started to dance. He was doing contemporary and using Taani's photo that he always kept in his pocket as a prop. He did a cartwheel holding it and then caressed it remembering the times they spent in the rehearsal hall.

He chuckled at the flashes of her angry and whining face when she wouldn't get steps right. And the times when she would purposely fall just so he would catch her.

"Taani'dhyaan se karo na. Tum gir jati toh?" He would yell and she would innocently reply, "Kabhi nahi girti'aap joh ho mere saath."

tera naam maine liya hai yahan
mujhe yaad tune kiya hai wahan
tera naam maine liya hai yahan
mujhe yaad tune kiya hai wahan
bade zor ki aaj barsaat hai
bade zor ki aaj barsaat hai

Somehow he incorporated sharp hip-hop movements to thrust out all the energy and anger that he felt of not being by her side. He had left her alone when she needed his support the most. Inside he felt that he deserved it all.

mere paas hai tu mere paas hai,
mere saath hai, mere saath hai

On the other hand, Taani had been hysterically crying remembering the words she had said to Rey. She felt inhumane. She felt guilty. How can I do that to him? was all she thought. She could clearly see the love and pain in his eyes. She had felt happy knowing that he did all this drama just for her but at the same she was angered that he never bothered discussing anything with her.

Just when she was about to leave she had remembered all the times of humiliation she had faced due to him. Whether it was with Shivam, other college students or the gang themselves. Taani had remained there only for her Rey and this was how he had reciprocated her feelings. She dug her fingers deep into the blanket hoping to stop the pain.

bichhad ke bhi mujhse juda tu nahin
khafa hai magar bewafa tu nahin
bichhad ke bhi mujhse juda tu nahin
khafa hai magar bewafa tu nahin
mere haath mein hi tera haath hai,
mere haath mein hi tera haath hai

Here Rey remembered their first meeting, him yelling at her, the time when he felt guilty about it and talked to her. When Shivam entered and him being jealous, the constant fighting over her being the GS. The closeness of the Rasiya sequence, the dance during Valentine 's Day, them confessing their love. The way she bloomed while wearing the red saree and how she held his hand during Rose day. Their fights, little nok-jhoks, sweet and cute moments'He missed every damn thing!

He hadn't touched her, felt her warmth for over a month now and it killed because he craved it just so much.

mere paas hai tu mere paas hai,
mere pass hai, mere pass hai
mere pass hai, mere pass hai

Rey finally did a spin and slammed his hand through the mirrors of the rehearsal hall. They shattered and he felt the pieces digging deep into the tissues of his skin. He felt his hand stiffen and inflate but he could care less because the pain in his heart was never ending.

The next morning Taani had arrived at college early. She entered the rehearsal hall and her eyes popped out of their sockets. The sight in front of her was making her worried and fearful. The only thing her mind was yelling was Rey Rey Rey!

Half of the rehearsal hall mirror was shattered. The whole thing would soon need to be replaced due to the intense damage done to it. She could see splatters of blood on the mirror which trailed down on the wall and to the floor. She carefully stepped closer to examine the floor, eyeing the pool of blood she thought someone's wrist had been cut open.

Her heart jumped in anxiety at the thought and she grabbed her phone trying to dial Rey's number. She cursed herself silently for hurting him so much with her words. Tears started to flow out of her eyes as she saw him not answering. Her cries turned to loud sobs as she pressed the call button over and over again.

"Taani?" She heard the soft voice. Taani knew this voice too well.

Before Rey could comprehend anything Taani ran to him and flung into his arms.

She hugged him tighter and cried while whispering, "It's all my fault'I'm so sorry Rey. I am so relieved to see you! I'I'"

Rey felt a little alive again but kept his hopes low. He caressed her head and calmed her down. Taani stopped crying but hid herself deeper inside his chest.

"I love you," she mumbled. He was delighted'actually that would be an understatement. He was smiling like an idiot but Taani hit him.

"OW!" He winced in pain as she hit his wounded arm.

"Aap kya kar rahe the!? Apne aap ko samajhte kya hai huh? Yeh toh aacha hua kuch nai hua par agar aap ko kuch ho jata toh!" She hit him again.

"How can you be so selfish Rey!" She hit him again while Rey stood their chuckling enduring the pain.

Once Taani was done with her anger fit he pulled her into a hug and said, "I love you too my cutely weird girlfriend."

-Fin-

I was confused if I wanted to make it sad or happy at the end but then not having D3 for a day ...I thought to make it happy at the endWink

---

Edited by -3raser- - 24 June 2013 at 8:56pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

p.vibhanavya14sree689bubblysifuaditiaroraNoddusanjaliBARUNILU_ArshiDivya_D3_TaareyReytanni4everlovelytaareyparuls-sanjy---coco--Sandytaareylovelysweetraveena1miniDEWillyWonkasweet_angel09parudTRsandhirCharMarfan4everBubblie1490Nidhivdloverndcdancepinal_TaaReyMuskan_TRkriti094taarey-foreversamiha_taareynithi_newlifePRASSI-Rambler-sonakshiguptaJasmine_ashEternalStars.shamanbkAyesha05Goonies4Everzoharocks-Fam_TaaReY-shahztaarey_vrimardisha93.AriSe.To.LoVe.Crucio.-CussTheWorldUpforeverlazytaani.priya1997-CrazyNiru-skfirdousStarBullAngel-luvs-stareyfan..Deepkriti..cuppypie121Shubh007...Tansy...crazy2012miss_nehaMissu_TR-GoluGudiya-raddhinits_viratholicdh19Lavender_Lunapuzzles.chand91anju101...Natasha...saltaAnysiaBreezy.Viji.Chandranpatie

Angel-luvs-s IF-Rockerz
Angel-luvs-s
Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Loved it vishwa...it was sad at the same time compelling,,,Big smile
Glad you made it a happy endingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-

-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-luvs-s

Loved it vishwa...it was sad at the same time compelling,,,Big smile
Glad you made it a happy endingSmile

Thanks dear! Embarrassed
Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.
Breezy.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome as always!! Loved it.Embarrassed
taarey_vrimar IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Gosh! Tl d end of sng,it ws damn emotional wit Rey hurtng hmslf & Tani bng guilty fr hurtng hm.I'm so glad wit d hpy endg,it ws blissful to visualise d duo swt cute ltl antics.Superb!
shamanbk IF-Dazzler
shamanbk
shamanbk

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
awesome story
loved it
dildostidance09 Groupbie
dildostidance09
dildostidance09

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Awww such a cute os..!!
Very well written..!!