Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kshre25

Jyoti, you're right in the sense we need to see how this is played out. 

However, I do appreciate what Rapunzale brought forth, we do have many young members and are probably very unaware of men being raped. And if we do find out that infact Tannu slept with Asad, then it is rape cause he was drugged, right now its only implied. (i haven't had the heart to see the episode, but from the WU tell tanu imitates zoya and asad is drugged, from all we can tell is she opened up his shirt,  redid her lipstick, kissed him and fell asleep) 

I think its very important for young readers to understand what is being said in the article. So they can deal with these issues when they grow up, god forbid they have to and help victims and not laugh it off like that poor guy's story. That is only when we as a society will improve. Thank you Rapunzale for this post, it was heart wrenching and eye opening. 

Totally agree with you dear. ðŸ˜Š
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jyo_Ksg

Firstly, I get what your trying to say. I never said your wrong. I just cleared out what you were saying about rape.

Secondly, the show is made on a social message thus they'll have to show it to some extent, yes they do exaggerate at times , but we can't help it or do anything with it, can we? At the most we can refrain children from watching the show. Cvs are doing business, it wouldn't make much difference to them.

Lastly, I only comment on topics I'm interested in! Your topic seemed worth commenting thus, I commented.

Btw, your welcome! ðŸ˜‰

thanks for commenting and for finding the topic interesting...yes, you r right the show is made on social message but unfortunately the message are all negative...keep aside the rape issue...every message they have shown in this serial has been negative...physical and mental abuse ( domestic abuse)...dowry...dark complexion...regressive society for women...kidnapping...forcing a girl to marry the rapist( Mariam)...now date rape...etc...was there any positive results out of these messages...none.

It's not about showing messages ...it's about showing the right ones.

Yes, as parents we can control our child ...refrain them from not watching certain stuff but there are certain responsibility that the media has to take ...if media had the right to show anything and everything there would be a department like BCCC.

Thanks...no hard feelings.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Kriti--

well written

thanks.
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rupunzale

thanks...exactly Ajmer track doesn't make sense to me...at-least not the romance part. ðŸ˜Š

Me neither. But am looking forward to it all the same.
Right now the focus is Zoya...so it'll be all about her.
But I hope with the flow of the story they don't forget that Asad was also victimized in all this.

Edited by Lhethal.Me - 10 years ago
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

Me neither. But am looking forward to it all the same.
Right now the focus is Zoya...so it'll be all about her.
But I hope with the flow of the story they don't forget that Asad was also victimized in all this.

I hope so...but unfortunately after today's episode it looks like that the focus is on Billo ...and not on Zoya...but yes we will be persistent with our views.
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for this. Some solid facts and enlightening information.

Sometimes it is so necessary to show the light of the day to people.

The forum was full of Fangirly messages on the topic, but this is something crucial.

Ask for this article to made a sticky...

Thanks again!!
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

Thank you for this. Some solid facts and enlightening information.

Sometimes it is so necessary to show the light of the day to people.

The forum was full of Fangirly messages on the topic, but this is something crucial.

Ask for this article to made a sticky...

Thanks again!!

thanks dear...it's just that real important truth is always manipulated with...here 4 lions is luring viewers with possible romance...it's a shame.