Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ranbir-Kat + both moms hang out (Page 8)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J3SANGEL

Originally posted by Mages

LOLLOL PartyDancing

but yaar...deep down i really feel bad for deeps...as the women really loved him...Cry

Nahin yaar dont feel bad be happy for her she deserves much better...atleast she will be spare from hic anes-bad breath and long nails and tantrums of Neetu...aur Din bar Rishi j khana deh dehke tahk jayegi bechari!!!LOL Am sure she will end up with someone much better and who will love her for what and for who she is!!! She is too good for Ranbir!!! she will get away with it soon!!!

i guess you are right...Embarrassed...well kats did saved deeps...and also deeps is stealing away her crown...and once she is married...she is only known as Mrs RK...noone will recognise her...especially not me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Enycedoll

when salman and katrina were dating, didnt ranbur try to hit on her? he hadnt entered the industry at that time. i guess he was a nobody for her then, and salman was her piggy. 

he was hitting on kats when he was dating deeps during APKGK days...deeps caught him red-handed hence their break-up...and till now both ladies have issues with each other...

salman is always her piggy...all she did was used him for her success...now she got it...she dumped him for ranbir...ash-kats both are same leagues...

red handed doing what? what were they doing/saying? 

Ranbirs  a sleaze, but its shocking that another popular actress would steal another actress's boyfriend. 

no wonder she prefers to not give many interview and releases info via "sources". BUT WHY does the media not talk about her/slander her like deeps gets slandered for her bfs? 
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Me neither...LOL abhi sirf kuch kuch yaad hai woh bhi bhool jaoungi!!!
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

when salman and katrina were dating, didnt ranbur try to hit on her? he hadnt entered the industry at that time. i guess he was a nobody for her then, and salman was her piggy. 

he was hitting on kats when he was dating deeps during APKGK days...deeps caught him red-handed hence their break-up...and till now both ladies have issues with each other...

salman is always her piggy...all she did was used him for her success...now she got it...she dumped him for ranbir...ash-kats both are same leagues...

red handed doing what? what were they doing/saying? 

well what happened was never reveal...but yes deeps did caught him...didn't you watch KWK...deeps did confess...which became the biggest controversy...and even ranbir admitted if i am not mistake in some interview

Ranbirs  a sleaze, but its shocking that another popular actress would steal another actress's boyfriend. 

it happens in B-Town when the guy is such a flirt and philanderer...and ranbir is known for it...in B-town they even hide their marriages to gain success or have affairs with leading ladies

no wonder she prefers to not give many interview and releases info via "sources". BUT WHY does the media not talk about her/slander her like deeps gets slandered for her bfs? 

kats is way too smart...she knows her tricks how to handle the media...and i guess she taught her philanderer soon-to-be hubby the same...the man who was so honest when he was in love with deeps...why a sudden he lies so much abt single status to the media with his ex-love beside him...and each and every dialogue its learn from her...
KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Me neither...LOL abhi sirf kuch kuch yaad hai woh bhi bhool jaoungi!!!

you still remember her roles...i don't at all...even after few yrs chikni chameli and sheila ki jaawani will fade away too...

i will remember veronica and naina...since deeps gave life to the character and lived her character...she is known by her character name rather than her own name...

but i will only remember kats as kats...once she is married RK's wife...thats it...i will never remember any of her work
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

are they actually dating??? I didn't know that Confused

they have not confess through their mouths...
from media reports...and now this pic along with tweet posts of canadian writer seeing them together...everything points out yes they are dating...

there are marriage rumours flying around...and there is someone in YT...giving dates for RanKat marriage helding on Dec 21 this year at RK studio...and he/she is going becos his/her uncle is RK father's close friend nonsense...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katKaBhiinlove

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
^ So this means RK - Kat will get married in future.. Stern Smile

Go to top