Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ranbir-Kat + both moms hang out (Page 7)

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Cadbury_13

i dont think neetu wants a white bahu..if that was the case, she could has gone after sonam. you can't blame neetu..it's ranbir call, he went after katrina and it's his choice to marry her.

i agree...by pics..rumours...one can't give a verdict that this two are dating...they need to confess from their mouths..i think the day is nearing soon

Shaadi ke baad Card post kerdenge...LOL Tab hum verdict sunayenge aur celebration bhi karenge ke fainlly Miss frozen got melted from BW!!!LOL

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J3SANGEL

Originally posted by Cadbury_13

i dont think neetu wants a white bahu..if that was the case, she could has gone after sonam. you can't blame neetu..it's ranbir call, he went after katrina and it's his choice to marry her.

i agree...by pics..rumours...one can't give a verdict that this two are dating...they need to confess from their mouths..i think the day is nearing soon

Shaadi ke baad Card post kerdenge...LOL Tab hum verdict sunayenge aur celebration bhi karenge ke fainlly Miss frozen got melted from BW!!!LOL

the first celebration i am going to do is not for the marriage...but the frozen lady being melted forever...Dancing

now good actress who are talented will have the chance to climb their ladders...which was dominated by this frozen lady

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash-StrAnGer-

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL PartyDancing
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL PartyDancing

but yaar...deep down i really feel bad for deeps...as the women really loved him...Cry
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
when salman and katrina were dating, didnt ranbur try to hit on her? he hadnt entered the industry at that time. i guess he was a nobody for her then, and salman was her piggy. 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

when salman and katrina were dating, didnt ranbur try to hit on her? he hadnt entered the industry at that time. i guess he was a nobody for her then, and salman was her piggy. 

he was hitting on kats when he was dating deeps during APKGK days...deeps caught him red-handed hence their break-up...and till now both ladies have issues with each other...

salman is always her piggy...all she did was used him for her success...now she got it...she dumped him for ranbir...ash-kats both are same leagues...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Thriller-Nightsrini_katEnycedoll-StrAnGer-Jupiters_Cock-Eris-

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL PartyDancing

but yaar...deep down i really feel bad for deeps...as the women really loved him...Cry

Nahin yaar dont feel bad be happy for her she deserves much better...atleast she will be spare from hic anes-bad breath and long nails and tantrums of Neetu...aur Din bar Rishi j khana deh dehke tahk jayegi bechari!!!LOL Am sure she will end up with someone much better and who will love her for what and for who she is!!! She is too good for Ranbir!!! she will get away with it soon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thriller-Nights

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Originally posted by beboholic

^ recall the news about how Netu wanted a light skinned girlfriend for her son. Ranbir is a momy's boy. Probably dating Kat because his mom approves. 

She sounds too racist to my liking Confused I really hope that's not the reason he's dating her 

well the image he has...i am not surprised if he marries kats and start his affair with deeps after marriageAngry...if that happens...i want deeps to give him one tight slap right across his acne face...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash

Go to top