Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ranbir-Kat + both moms hang out (Page 5)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Originally posted by J3SANGEL

Kapoor Tag ke liye Kat kuch bhi karegi ,ye hang out toh kuch bhi nehi LOL and the whole world knows Ran-Kat are together but they are still hiding...ghor paap LOL

Kuch bhi? kuch bhi mean acting bhi karna sikehgi??? chehre per expression layegi???LOLLOLLOL
 onscreen acting karna mana hain but offscreen she often doesLOL

spot on...Clap

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I still doesn't belive how Neetu can be happy with a girl who has :
A- Shady past
B- Unknown father

C- Bed partner of Salman Khan for year

D- dated Gulshan Grover

be her Bahu. She had huge problems with Deepika because she dated few guys before Ranbir.

But I am still not sure about these two. If they really are dating then they are VERY VERY CLEVER people who totally deserve each other because they continually ignore presence of each other to the media but then again give these photos now and then to show that they are together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thriller-Nights-StrAnGer-.khoobsurat.

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Finally...now just get married u both stop playing hide and and driving rickshaw!!! And seriously I can't get over on his acne pic it became a nightmare!!!he might be charming but oh he is not good looking and his voice sound like abhi asman pathke nikla hai vohm vohm vohm!!!But anyways actresses when they see name and fame they dont care about looks!!! This frozen lady all she wants is fame and the kapoor name!!! And how bias Of Neetu finding Deepika dark  despite of being an educated lady she still look for white skin!!!

yup finally...just wait for wedding annoucement and kats out of our sight forever...i will not even remember there is a actress name Katrina Kaif...she will be forgotten soon...her starpower is not that powerful like Madhuri and Sridevi...

as for ranbir looks...i never find him handsome and after the horrible pic in deeps party...i am disgusted and wonder how deeps fall in love with him...

neetu finds deeps dark...does she know that deeps is the most desirable women of 2012...she kicked her so call soon-to-be bahu to second position...LOLLOL

LOL

This picture omgDead  These stars must be horrible in real except for some!!! yes Deepika is beautiful and she is getting even more pretty now and improving so much in her skills...I really like her!!! And yes that will be the biggest news if Kat can dissappear from Bollywood and take also Abhishek with her!!! We dont need more torture!!! I hope she gets retire and aone Neetu saas ke liye apne gore cheehre se ki ata se roti banati raye...aur apne blinking eyes goli marti raye apna colgate teeth ranbir ko dikhate raye so he can brush his teeths everydayLOL
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

A- Shady past
B- Unknown father

D- dated Gulshan Grover

be her Bahu. She had huge problems with Deepika because she dated few guys before Ranbir.

But I am still not sure about these two. If they really are dating then they are VERY VERY CLEVER people who totally deserve each other because they continually ignore presence of each other to the media but then again give these photos now and then to show that they are together.

U serious???ROFLROFL Dil garden garden hogaya uska...
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

A- Shady past
B- Unknown father

D- dated Gulshan Grover

That was a lie obviously because the real reason she didn't like Deepika was because she wanted a light skinned girlfriend for her son. Pathetic! 
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Kapoor Tag ke liye Kat kuch bhi karegi ,ye hang out toh kuch bhi nehi LOL and the whole world knows Ran-Kat are together but they are still hiding...ghor paap LOL

Kuch bhi? kuch bhi mean acting bhi karna sikehgi??? chehre per expression layegi???LOLLOLLOL
 onscreen acting karna mana hain but offscreen she often doesLOL

spot on...Clap

Haan yaar am sureLOL because on screen she knows her name is temporaly but off screen she can get permenent...how clever!!!
pekingexpress Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

pekingexpress Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Go to top