Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ranbir-Kat + both moms hang out (Page 11)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J3SANGEL

nopes sometimes my mom help me becos whenever i cut my nails...i bleed...i cut way too much..so i always ask her to help me..

Awww...
[/QUOTE]

mom is very careful when she cuts my nail...well mothers will be always mothers...so i can relate to the mother-son relationship of cutting nails

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PinaColada-

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
True... BTW tum ladka ho???LOL always gender problem in the forums hard to guess!!!
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

True... BTW tum ladka ho???LOL always gender problem in the forums hard to guess!!!

ladki hoon yaar...
-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

ladki hoon yaar...

LOL Yaar main conpuse hogayi...because u said Mother son relation is always like this i thought u were talking about ur mother and u the son!!!LOL Sarryyy!!!
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

ladki hoon yaar...

LOL Yaar main conpuse hogayi...because u said Mother son relation is always like this i thought u were talking about ur mother and u the son!!!LOL Sarryyy!!!

no here...i was talking abt neetu-ranbir...i love their mother-son relationship...no matter what is their crappy personal life...he is a very sweet son...thats one thing i have immense respect for him
MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pekingexpress

don't see katrina's mum...but HOW CAN NEETU ACCEPT HER? 

1. She isn't hindu.
2. Her background...but I guess Neetu's background isn't as clean aswell...we all know what they say about bwood actressses...
3. SHE WAS WITH SALMAN KHAN BEFORE SHE WAS WITH RANBIR!

Anyway I feel a little confused...I hate she might become part of the Kapoor family...but to become part of that family she will have to marry Ranbir...great actor and all...BUT HE HAS ZITS AND PIMPLES...SOME SERIOUS ACNE CASE...also he dislikes brushing his teeth and he likes to get physical with guys...

So I'm jealous about the Kapoor Khandaan part...but not about the Ranbir part...

I guess I couldn't do it...after seeing his acne pictures and his lack of dental hygiene, and ofcourse the fact his mum still cuts his toenails...i couldn't...GROOSSS i just couldn't!!! 

I just brushed my teeth twice, and then used dental woodsticks, and then had listerine total care...

my mouth couldn't feel more fresh...it happens like once a year i'm not aible to do it cuz i've to study all night for an exam but suddenly decide to sleep two hours...GROSSS when you wake up...the taste of my mouth YUCK! It never tastes bad when I brush before i go to sleep...

SO NO YUCKY GUYS FOR ME LIKE BOOGER BOY...not even if it means I'm gonna be a Kapoor Bahu Thumbs Down
neetu herself is sikh so i dont think she minds katrina not being hindu lol
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuriDixit

Originally posted by pekingexpress

don't see katrina's mum...but HOW CAN NEETU ACCEPT HER? 

1. She isn't hindu.
2. Her background...but I guess Neetu's background isn't as clean aswell...we all know what they say about bwood actressses...
3. SHE WAS WITH SALMAN KHAN BEFORE SHE WAS WITH RANBIR!

Anyway I feel a little confused...I hate she might become part of the Kapoor family...but to become part of that family she will have to marry Ranbir...great actor and all...BUT HE HAS ZITS AND PIMPLES...SOME SERIOUS ACNE CASE...also he dislikes brushing his teeth and he likes to get physical with guys...

So I'm jealous about the Kapoor Khandaan part...but not about the Ranbir part...

I guess I couldn't do it...after seeing his acne pictures and his lack of dental hygiene, and ofcourse the fact his mum still cuts his toenails...i couldn't...GROOSSS i just couldn't!!! 

I just brushed my teeth twice, and then used dental woodsticks, and then had listerine total care...

my mouth couldn't feel more fresh...it happens like once a year i'm not aible to do it cuz i've to study all night for an exam but suddenly decide to sleep two hours...GROSSS when you wake up...the taste of my mouth YUCK! It never tastes bad when I brush before i go to sleep...

SO NO YUCKY GUYS FOR ME LIKE BOOGER BOY...not even if it means I'm gonna be a Kapoor Bahu Thumbs Down
neetu herself is sikh so i dont think she minds katrina not being hindu lol

Wink
bsker Goldie
bsker
bsker

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

OMG..this confirms it. Ranbir and Kat are getting married. lol..probably not considering Ranbir is a player. 

So it's true..Neetu wanted a white girlfriend for Ranbir. This article confirms it saying Netu likes Kat. Netu never liked Deepika. Because Deepika isn't white? Shame on Netu. I hate when mothers dislike their sons girlfriend if they are dark skinned. Deepika is beautiful who cares if she isn't white. Seriously..what is wrong with this world. Black girls are beautiful. 

It's the same in my community. Dark skinned girls are looked down upon..while light skinned girls are called pretty just because of their skin color. 

Are you really saying this? Do you have any proof that neetu does not like Deepika on the basis of her skin color??

Think before you write.

Go to top