Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bsker

Are you really saying this? Do you have any proof that neetu does not like Deepika on the basis of her skin color??

Think before you write.

why are you taking what I write so seriously? My post was based on what I read about Neetu. I didn't say it's for a fact that she didn't like Deepika because she wasn't light skinned..am just assuming.. Calm down. It's not like your related to Neetu. Why do you care? 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

DP's recent interviews does not sound that she is not interested in RK. If RK agrees she will be back with him in a moment. Its RK who is not into her anymore. Also DP does not sound like a person who got hurt that RK cheated on her.

i am sure she does know abt RanKat...😆
its breaking news everywhere...and she is also close to ranbir's friends circle...ayan especially...😆...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedant123

I really upset with half of posts on first page itself!

Ranbir and Katrina are happy with together, and are serious for each other then why not accept the fact simply and enjoy thier wedding celebrations!

Moreover I m shocked to read that Katrina should not be Ranbir's wife becuase she is not a HINDU??? - GOSH! Kaunse Century mein ho..

And also Neetu didnt like Deepika because of her personal reasons, her being white an ddark doesn tmake any sense at all! You dont know Katrina off-screen,neither Deepika - Neetu knows better!

what makes me more happy...kats vanishing from BW...more than the marriage...i am happy for that...now more talented actress with acting skills can work towards the crowns...deeps has already been working hard for it and have almost reach there...i guess its her crown now and i am very sure she will sustain...i am so happy for her...

as for RanKat marriage...they claim single status and all lies painted around the media...so let both of them open their mouth in public...i am sure ranbir's wedding will be breaking news in all news channel...and far more with kats...more bonus...😆😆...let the horses open their mouths...
bsker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

why are you taking what I write so seriously? My post was based on what I read about Neetu. I didn't say it's for a fact that she didn't like Deepika because she wasn't light skinned..am just assuming.. Calm down. It's not like your related to Neetu. Why do you care? 

Gosh your post was full about how Neetu hates dark skinned girls and did not like DP coz she is not as fair as Katrina. As I said please show where you read this thing about Neetu otherwise dont stay BS like this.

Mages thumbnail

Gosh your post was full about how Neetu hates dark skinned girls and did not like DP coz she is not as fair as Katrina. As I said please show where you read this thing about Neetu otherwise dont stay BS like this.

guys calm down yaar...😊
bsker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i am sure she does know abt RanKat...😆
its breaking news everywhere...and she is also close to ranbir's friends circle...ayan especially...😆...

Yes DP knows about Ran-kat but she is trying very hard to link herself with Ranbir in any way possible.What with her saying that her relationship with Ranbir is forever and that she wants to be the first heroine Ranbir directs.
 Also I think is Ayan very close to Ranbir but not with Deepika that much.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

what makes me more happy...kats vanishing from BW...more than the marriage...i am happy for that...now more talented actress with acting skills can work towards the crowns...deeps has already been working hard for it and have almost reach there...i guess its her crown now and i am very sure she will sustain...i am so happy for her...

as for RanKat marriage...they claim single status and all lies painted around the media...so let both of them open their mouth in public...i am sure ranbir's wedding will be breaking news in all news channel...and far more with kats...more bonus...😆😆...let the horses open their mouths...

I know I am also happy Katrina chali jayengi apne sasural but anyways you neevr know... BW Producers might actually offer her more movies after her marriage - Anything Can  Happen!!

And With reference to you second para... I disagree! Its not only RK-Kat that have been painiting lies around media... every actor-actress have been doing so to save their relationship. Be it Deepika, PC or Ranbir... Anyways yes his marriage will acually be the BREAKING NEWS!
Mages thumbnail

Yes DP knows about Ran-kat but she is trying very hard to link herself with Ranbir in any way possible.What with her saying that her relationship with Ranbir is forever and that she wants to be the first heroine Ranbir directs.
 Also I think is Ayan very close to Ranbir but not with Deepika that much.

ayan is close with both...both have been with him during WUS days...even ayan himself confess...😉...but he is definitely no friend of kats way back then..

hmmm...let me interpret...her relationship with ranbir is forever is means friendship well her view in relationships is different she knows how to make friends with exes...just like salman does...i don't find anything wrong in that...after YJHD ...she is not even meeting him...they only have phone convos occassionally even ranbir confess the same...

as for being ranbir's first heroine...well Mr RK himself asked her...will she and she says yes...😆..so whenever he directs...she hopes he keeps his promise thats it
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedant123

I know I am also happy Katrina chali jayengi apne sasural but anyways you neevr know... BW Producers might actually offer her more movies after her marriage - Anything Can  Happen!!

yaar in form of actress...history is known...when a actress is married...no producers are interested in them...except for madhuri and kajol...we have a list of them...😆 and its endless...who were once in their peak of success in their career...but after marrying...everything gone down the drain...

Kats has star power...i don't deny on that...but she has no star power like madhuri...sridevi...kajol...and who are perfect in acting department...even kareena is nowhere seen currently..i am dying to know her BO verdict after marriage...she has the aura...the persona...the acting skills...lets see how BO welcomes her after marriage...as for kats i am in doubt...

And With reference to you second para... I disagree! Its not only RK-Kat that have been painiting lies around media... every actor-actress have been doing so to save their relationship. Be it Deepika, PC or Ranbir... Anyways yes his marriage will acually be the BREAKING NEWS!

i wonder what relationship they want to save when its a open book...😆...their fields doesn't give them a single right to safeguard their personal lives and relationships...they are so exposed to the cameras that its visibly open for everyone to view...so what is there to lie...just tell the truth and shut the media up...once the reality is confess...the media shut themselves up and never bother at all...

ranbir's marriage will definitely be a breaking news...there is nothing to hide...instead of watching world news of what disaster happening in the world...we might be watching what wardrobe his bride wears...whats sherwani he wears...who attends his wedding...above all did salman-deeps attend the wedding...and if no more breaking news to add masala...deeps is heartbroken and crying at home...salman is crying and all that stuff...😆😆

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Did you hear that?

That was my shipper heart breaking.

</3

😆

As long as they don't do movies together, and Ranbir and Deepika do, I'm fine. 😆