Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: J3SANGEL

Kuch bhi? kuch bhi mean acting bhi karna sikehgi??? chehre per expression layegi???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

onscreen acting karna mana hain but offscreen she often doesπŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: beboholic

Ranbir's mom cut his toe nails for him? Ewww 

after marriage...kats will cut for him...as she will be doing full time job of being his wife...πŸ˜†...while her hubby darling will be having great time romancing his leading ladies which includes kats souten deeps...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

onscreen acting karna mana hain but offscreen she often doesπŸ˜†

spot on...πŸ‘
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still doesn't belive how Neetu can be happy with a girl who has :
A- Shady past
B- Unknown father

C- Bed partner of Salman Khan for year

D- dated Gulshan Grover

be her Bahu. She had huge problems with Deepika because she dated few guys before Ranbir.

But I am still not sure about these two. If they really are dating then they are VERY VERY CLEVER people who totally deserve each other because they continually ignore presence of each other to the media but then again give these photos now and then to show that they are together.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

yup finally...just wait for wedding annoucement and kats out of our sight forever...i will not even remember there is a actress name Katrina Kaif...she will be forgotten soon...her starpower is not that powerful like Madhuri and Sridevi...

as for ranbir looks...i never find him handsome and after the horrible pic in deeps party...i am disgusted and wonder how deeps fall in love with him...

neetu finds deeps dark...does she know that deeps is the most desirable women of 2012...she kicked her so call soon-to-be bahu to second position...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

This picture omg🀒  These stars must be horrible in real except for some!!! yes Deepika is beautiful and she is getting even more pretty now and improving so much in her skills...I really like her!!! And yes that will be the biggest news if Kat can dissappear from Bollywood and take also Abhishek with her!!! We dont need more torture!!! I hope she gets retire and aone Neetu saas ke liye apne gore cheehre se ki ata se roti banati raye...aur apne blinking eyes goli marti raye apna colgate teeth ranbir ko dikhate raye so he can brush his teeths everydayπŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovanika

A- Shady past
B- Unknown father

D- dated Gulshan Grover

be her Bahu. She had huge problems with Deepika because she dated few guys before Ranbir.

But I am still not sure about these two. If they really are dating then they are VERY VERY CLEVER people who totally deserve each other because they continually ignore presence of each other to the media but then again give these photos now and then to show that they are together.

U serious???🀣🀣 Dil garden garden hogaya uska...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovanika

A- Shady past
B- Unknown father

D- dated Gulshan Grover

That was a lie obviously because the real reason she didn't like Deepika was because she wanted a light skinned girlfriend for her son. Pathetic! 
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

spot on...πŸ‘

Haan yaar am sureπŸ˜† because on screen she knows her name is temporaly but off screen she can get permenent...how clever!!!

Originally posted by: beboholic

Ranbir's mom cut his toe nails for him? Ewww 

he said that on simi garewal's show...he can't be without his mum she still cuts his nails πŸ˜† 

she is...most actresses are...but katrina is fair...and indians want fair brides.