gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

KAT DINES WITH RK'S MOM

Posted On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 02:13:20 AM

The buzz was that the real reason why Deepika Padukone skipped the London promotions of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani was the presence of Katrina Kaif in the city during the same time. Now, it seems the decision might have something to do with Ranbir Kapoor's plans. While Katrina is in the British capital with her family, Ranbir was also there with his mother Neetu Singh. Ranbir and Katrina are apparently spending a lot of time together and on one instance both the mothers even accompanied the stars for a dinner at a London restaurant late in the night.

And according to an eyewitness, Neetu and Katrina looked very comfortable in each other's company. However, the 'quiet affair' promptly turned into a noisy and chaotic one as the group was mobbed by zealous fans. The duo somehow obliged the fans with quick photographs before leaving.

Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its a long ago story...and they are releasing it now...😑...and the whole media made deeps a bechari seeing RanKat love affair or blamed SRK...🀒
chalo happy sasuraal...looks like wedding on cards...and kats might retire soon...handling the crown to deeps...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
its high time RanKat stop their lies to the media and their fans abt their single status😑...i know personal lives are to be safeguard...but their personal lives have already been opened...just admit it...and close the chapter...and open it when you want to get married with each other Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG..this confirms it. Ranbir and Kat are getting married. lol..probably not considering Ranbir is a player. 

So it's true..Neetu wanted a white girlfriend for Ranbir. This article confirms it saying Netu likes Kat. Netu never liked Deepika. Because Deepika isn't white? Shame on Netu. I hate when mothers dislike their sons girlfriend if they are dark skinned. Deepika is beautiful who cares if she isn't white. Seriously..what is wrong with this world. Black girls are beautiful. 

It's the same in my community. Dark skinned girls are looked down upon..while light skinned girls are called pretty just because of their skin color. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

OMG..this confirms it. Ranbir and Kat are getting married. lol..probably not considering Ranbir is a player. 

lets have the confirmation news from the horse mouths itself...
but hints are definitely given...so kats may retire soon...its a good news for me...πŸ‘
don't see katrina's mum...but HOW CAN NEETU ACCEPT HER? 

1. She isn't hindu.
2. Her background...but I guess Neetu's background isn't as clean aswell...we all know what they say about bwood actressses...
3. SHE WAS WITH SALMAN KHAN BEFORE SHE WAS WITH RANBIR!

Anyway I feel a little confused...I hate she might become part of the Kapoor family...but to become part of that family she will have to marry Ranbir...great actor and all...BUT HE HAS ZITS AND PIMPLES...SOME SERIOUS ACNE CASE...also he dislikes brushing his teeth and he likes to get physical with guys...

So I'm jealous about the Kapoor Khandaan part...but not about the Ranbir part...

I guess I couldn't do it...after seeing his acne pictures and his lack of dental hygiene, and ofcourse the fact his mum still cuts his toenails...i couldn't...GROOSSS i just couldn't!!! 

I just brushed my teeth twice, and then used dental woodsticks, and then had listerine total care...

my mouth couldn't feel more fresh...it happens like once a year i'm not aible to do it cuz i've to study all night for an exam but suddenly decide to sleep two hours...GROSSS when you wake up...the taste of my mouth YUCK! It never tastes bad when I brush before i go to sleep...

SO NO YUCKY GUYS FOR ME LIKE BOOGER BOY...not even if it means I'm gonna be a Kapoor Bahu πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ recall the news about how Netu wanted a light skinned girlfriend for her son. Ranbir is a momy's boy. Probably dating Kat because his mom approves. Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can these two just come out in the open about their relationship now? Enough of the "dear friends" and "single until marriage" crap.
Originally posted by: beboholic

So it's true..Neetu wanted a white girlfriend for Ranbir. This article confirms it saying Netu likes Kat. Netu never liked Deepika. Because Deepika isn't white? Shame on Netu. I hate when mothers dislike their sons girlfriend if they are dark skinned. Deepika is beautiful who cares if she isn't white. Seriously..what is wrong with this world. Black girls are beautiful. 

It's the same in my community. Dark skinned girls are looked down upon..while light skinned girls are called pretty just because of their skin color. 

pleassseee Deepika just got saved by Katrina...gosh how did deepika date him? She seriously has bad taste in men...sid mallya, booger boy...YUCK.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ yeah she does have bad taste in men.. but I guess for her looks are not important. Any girl can fall in love with Ranbir because he is charming and funny but not handsome. Rambir seems like a great guy..fun and a great personality. Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago