Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Deepika's agents pitch her for Shuddhi (Page 3)

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by DB_reloaded

HR-BEBO plzzzCryCry

Jaan you need a jess hug Big smileBig smile

ye y ntBig smileHug

Edited by DB_reloaded - 24 June 2013 at 8:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wat_up

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by OhGreat1

Originally posted by you2

Deepika pitched herself for the Imtiyaz film and she got it.. Though I believe the film was signed a few months back .. Someone from rkfc wrote here..this starts in January .
She is also pitching herself for the rajshri film opposite Salman khan..
Shuddhi is not the picture..

Actresses these days don't have to pitch for any role.. There are so few top actresses, that makers are really desperate..

Is this imtiaz Ali film confirmed ??

i second that...is the film confirmed...?
She has spoken in her last interview to Afsana Ahmed on ht.. It is posted here. She spoke to NDTV too.
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
i thought all kjo movies comes to bebo first. kjo is wrapped around bebos pinky. nothing can go wrong. 

so how can someone like deepika pitch and win. where is bhaiya kjo, the producer of this movie.

lets not start blaming deepika and others, ONLY kareena is to blamed here if she loses this one after zoyas movie. WE ALL know how she lost ram leela. and then she lied that she has 3 big projects lined up. 

if we are ready to believe and make deepika look desperate, then i am ready to believe the rumor about saif not happy with bebo working with hritik. 

and how about the producers and directors suddenly feeling deepika is the flavor of the season. get her on board, she is hot and happening. 
how cool is this.
kareena suddenly is ...KAREENA WHO?

btw...did pc's agent pitched for zoyas next?

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
^ No ones blaming deepika. Don't know if it's PC's agents but yes they were articles saying PC was approached for Zoya's film after bebo walked out. Ranbir declined the film too..rumors say that Ranveer is going to replace him. 

Edited by beboholic - 24 June 2013 at 8:40pm
lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

^ It's Rajeev Masand article. I believe it. Deepika and her agents are cashing on her recent YJHD success. Since the article is written by Rajeev it makes it credible at least to me. 

I don't believe it. Deepika has over and over said that she would NEVER go to a director and ask for a role because it gets you a film but deep in your heart you know how you got it. Clap

I disagree with Deepika on this because in today's world of Bollywood it has become a huge PR activity where actresses call producer and directors and ask them to cast them in their movies. They even reduced their price or charge nothing. The outcome is movies with big A-lister stars.

I think Kareena and Deepika are the few of the actresses who are getting roles on their abilities. The don't go begging.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazzi.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
^ Kareena does ask for roles. Don't see anything wrong with it..but sometimes she makes a fool of herself like in LAK scenario. And Deepika seems like an honest person and I understand why her fans believe everything she says..but it's highly  possible that she asks for roles too just like Kareena. Everyone lies its okay. lol..I usually believe Deepika but I don't believe her when she says she never asks for roles..she probably meant her agents do it not her..but it's the same thing. 

Edited by beboholic - 24 June 2013 at 8:47pm

Fazzi

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by you2

Deepika pitched herself for the Imtiyaz film and she got it.. Though I believe the film was signed a few months back .. Someone from rkfc wrote here..this starts in January .
She is also pitching herself for the rajshri film  opposite Salman khan..
Shuddhi  is not  the picture..

Actresses these days don't have to pitch for any role.. There are so few top actresses, that makers are really desperate..

Interesting. But I feel like actresses do pitch for roles a lot. Was just on twitter and read that one top actress was sending flowers to Farah Khan because she wants to be part of New Year film starting Srk. I think the actress they said was Katrina..but not sure. But it's kind of hard to believe a top actress like Katrina will send flowers to get a film. 

And than in this same article Rajeev talks about how Srk needs a leading lady for New Year. 

Katrina actually started this. Noone was coming to her after watching her acting skills. She was getting offers with Akki, Ranbir etc but she wanted to be with the BIG GUNS like SRK & Aamir, Hritik Roshan. She started begging for roles and sending feeler to all these directors.

I think rest of the actresses are following the same path now. and WHY NOT?Smile

Just heard that Guttu Kapoor of - Rock on and Koi Po Che fame wanted to cast Katrina in his upcoming movie with Sushant SIngh but Katrina has refused it. She feels that Sushant is not at her level. Which makes me think that how can she forget her interviews where she has mentioned over and over again about how no big actor wanted to sign movies with her and she is so  thankfult o Akki for doing films with her.

Katrina has very short term memory or she is very clever and selfish.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazzi.khoobsurat.-Dhoop-

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
-^
deepika is getting movies today, not kareena. imtiaz, mani ratnam, sanjay bhansali, are all taking deepika. even Homi is repeating deepu after Cocktail.

and there is anu, sonu,  sonam back , hopefully she will get few good ones in her kitty,  not to forget the new faces, shradha (this girl was awesome in A2) pari, etc.

pc and vidya still hanging around. its tough...when is kareena going to bag one big movie with central role? and don't forget AGE is catching up.

Edited by briahna - 24 June 2013 at 9:57pm

.khoobsurat.

Go to top