Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Deepika's agents pitch her for Shuddhi (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

Deepika pitched herself for the Imtiyaz film and she got it.. Though I believe the film was signed a few months back .. Someone from rkfc wrote here..this starts in January .
She is also pitching herself for the rajshri film  opposite Salman khan..
Shuddhi  is not  the picture..

Actresses these days don't have to pitch for any role.. There are so few top actresses, that makers are really desperate..

imitiaz one...i am sure it was happening..as RK-DP pairing will work wonders for him and they are already the next-gen golden couple...and DP is very close to imitiaz...he is very fond of her...and another advantage is the ex-lovers YJHD phenomenal success...so yes this jodi has to be cast again...i hope the script is not some crap like rockstar and love aaj kal...i hope its a socha na tha and jab we met...oh yes so kats is going to get nightmares again...LOL

as for salman khan...its a big question...i wonder this movie will even be filmed with him becos of his case verdict which he is going to get next month...the news have been giving headlines that it might be his final verdict...i have a fear for all salman films...so salman-deeps paired might be only in dreams...but then she is perfect for SB leading lady...she easily transit herself from veronica to nerdy naina...then she can be the beautiful...shy...sweet SB leading lady...but seriously i want SB to cast leading ladies that matches salman...who have great chemistry with him in his younger days...Madhuri...Karishma...Sonali...perfect choice..the movie will be ATBB...

as for shuddhi...KJO pick your lady...or else the interest and the hype of the film will decrease...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash.khoobsurat.

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Katrina simply can't start hny in September.. She has to complete bang bang and dhoom 3 .. Far ah is on bed rest these days ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I heard that Salman and Deepika film isn't happening because of Deepika's date issues. I probably read that in Deepika interview that was posted on this forum. I kind of want to see Salman and Deepika together. I think they would make a nice on screen couple. But it seems like every project that they get offered together doesn't work out. 

Edited by beboholic - 24 June 2013 at 8:10pm

Fazzi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

I heard that Salman and Deepika film isn't happening because of Deepika's date issues. I probably read that in Deepika interview that was posted on this forum. I kind of want to see Salman and Deepika together. I think they would make a nice on screen couple. But it seems like every project that they get offered together doesn't work out. 

thats what deeps meant...star-crossed lovers...ROFL

.khoobsurat.

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Deepika pitched herself for the Imtiyaz film and she got it.. Though I believe the film was signed a few months back .. Someone from rkfc wrote here..this starts in January .
She is also pitching herself for the rajshri film  opposite Salman khan..
Shuddhi  is not  the picture..

Actresses these days don't have to pitch for any role.. There are so few top actresses, that makers are really desperate..

That's exactly why they have to pitch themselves for roles. Too few top actresses = more competition for the same roles.

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OhGreat1

Originally posted by beboholic

That's was the Sajid Nadiaswala film kick

But I think SB film will happen if Salman and sooraj want deepika

That starts shooting summer 2014 for Diwali 2015

And deepika has all her movies coming this year and only 1 film with arjun Kapoor for next year so far

sound good..she has dates to work with Salman. Smile

see that's the problem if Sallu and sooraj want someone else than we don't get to see Salman and Deepika in a film for a very long time. Am loosing patience already..don't think I can wait 2 years. 

Edited by beboholic - 24 June 2013 at 8:20pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OhGreat1

She is also pitching herself for the rajshri film opposite Salman khan..
Shuddhi is not the picture..

Is this imtiaz Ali film confirmed ??

i second that...is the film confirmed...?

.khoobsurat.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DB_reloaded

HR-BEBO plzzzCryCry

Jaan you need a jess hug Big smileBig smile

.khoobsurat.

Go to top