Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
^ Kareena does ask for roles. Don't see anything wrong with it..but sometimes she makes a fool of herself like in LAK scenario. And Deepika seems like an honest person and I understand why her fans believe everything she says..but it's highly  possible that she asks for roles too just like Kareena. Everyone lies its okay. lol..I usually believe Deepika but I don't believe her when she says she never asks for roles..she probably meant her agents do it not her..but it's the same thing. Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

Interesting. But I feel like actresses do pitch for roles a lot. Was just on twitter and read that one top actress was sending flowers to Farah Khan because she wants to be part of New Year film starting Srk. I think the actress they said was Katrina..but not sure. But it's kind of hard to believe a top actress like Katrina will send flowers to get a film. 

And than in this same article Rajeev talks about how Srk needs a leading lady for New Year. 

Katrina actually started this. Noone was coming to her after watching her acting skills. She was getting offers with Akki, Ranbir etc but she wanted to be with the BIG GUNS like SRK & Aamir, Hritik Roshan. She started begging for roles and sending feeler to all these directors.

I think rest of the actresses are following the same path now. and WHY NOT?😊

Just heard that Guttu Kapoor of - Rock on and Koi Po Che fame wanted to cast Katrina in his upcoming movie with Sushant SIngh but Katrina has refused it. She feels that Sushant is not at her level. Which makes me think that how can she forget her interviews where she has mentioned over and over again about how no big actor wanted to sign movies with her and she is so  thankfult o Akki for doing films with her.

Katrina has very short term memory or she is very clever and selfish.😆

briahna thumbnail
-^
deepika is getting movies today, not kareena. imtiaz, mani ratnam, sanjay bhansali, are all taking deepika. even Homi is repeating deepu after Cocktail.

and there is anu, sonu,  sonam back , hopefully she will get few good ones in her kitty,  not to forget the new faces, shradha (this girl was awesome in A2) pari, etc.

pc and vidya still hanging around. its tough...when is kareena going to bag one big movie with central role? and don't forget AGE is catching up.

Edited by briahna - 10 years ago
briahna thumbnail
haha..and i forgot about kat. pls forgive me.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovanika ^ Katrina isn't confident in her own boxoffice abilities..hence to this day she only does films with big names eg Salman and Srk. Imran counts as a popular actor too. John Ibrahim in New York is the only actor she took the risk with.  Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

^ No ones blaming deepika. Don't know if it's PC's agents but yes they were articles saying PC was approached for Zoya's film after bebo walked out. Ranbir declined the film too..rumors say that Ranveer is going to replace him. 

But if it was kareena agent pitch for any movie they will blame kareena ,,, but dpad is an angale so no one will blame her ,,, don't worry if kareena turned down zoya movie of course she have an alternative movie one is movie with emraan n shuddhi
Edited by LEO88 - 10 years ago
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I believe this..
and i think she has one of the best Agents. 

but rooting for Bebo/Duggu..its been a while.. 
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she wont suit this role at all !!!!
hope karan uses some brain !
only kareena can do justice to this or else i will say go for for south actress anushka shetty
other will ruin this !🤢
Kareena can do justice to this role and look like brat's pr on a roll and p.s. Why kat is brought in this topic. She is way better than dpad when it comes to box office. Love katrina and kareena. Kat is more reliable than dpad when comes to box office and it is a factEdited by ady148 - 10 years ago