India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

PURPOSE of THemes

adarsh1991 Senior Member
adarsh1991
adarsh1991

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
i feel , the main purpose of giving unique themes is to improve the skills of the choreographers.. jdj is just not only abt the 11 contestents ,but it is also abt watching some choreos of talented choreographers that are young and motivated.. So if experts like remo giving them unique themes so that they can think and workout an innovative choreos, then it helps to improve their talents and skills... I feel this move to be fairly gud one bcoz they now thinks abt the choreos too.. With this theme concept, both choreos and celebs are gaining something. I felt this when i heard abt nxt weeks brooms theme... Now i would like to c what the choreos do wid a broom... Or how will their innovative minds uses a broom... And one thing, i will like to c all choreos following the theme perfectly... Waiting for nxt weeks episode... Thank u. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fkrocksOwletKasiKasi

TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
and some are not abiding to it as wellErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adarsh1991

adarsh1991 Senior Member
adarsh1991
adarsh1991

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

and some are not abiding to it as wellErmm

i agree to u on that.. That shud be noted by judges in future and guess marks shud be reduced for such deeds. A theme given is for all to perform on that ... So everyone shud follow that theme... Hope it wont repeat in cuming episodes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

april12TheEmpress

fkrocks Newbie
fkrocks
fkrocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I do really like the concept of themes because it makes the dances more difficult and the audience sees much more than the usual hip hop, salsa, bollywood etc...
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
The purpose of themes is to show that you are a complete performer that not only can dance well but also emote well and connect with the audience well. Through various themes you are able to bring in emotion into the dance and really connect with the audience. Without themes it is difficult to do so. Especially themes that relate to the contestant personally really benefits if you know how to execute well and express well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adarsh1991

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index