HT-M-Shweta gets new partner

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
  • 25 Jun 2013
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • Kavita.Awaasthi kavita.awaasthi@ hindustantimes. com

Shweta Tiwari gets a new partner

Actor replaces her choreographer on a popular dance reality show

Popular TV actor Shweta Tiwari, who is known to be a great dancer, has been unable to impress the judges on dance reality show in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (JDJ). Buzz is that in order to increase her chances of doing well on the series, she has got herself a new choreographer. So from this weekend onwards, she will be seen performing with Savio Barnes, instead of her original dance partner, Sushant Pujari.

Shweta Tiwari with her original partner, Sushant Pujari

A source says, "Shweta has been in the bottom three often, and that's the reason why she apparently asked for a new choreographer. She felt Sushant wasn't exploiting her potential to the fullest. However, interestingly, she was the one who insisted on trying a new dance form in the second episode even when Sushant felt she wasn't ready for it yet. So when Meghna Malik, who was Savio's original partner, got eliminated, Shweta got Savio on board."

Savio, who was supposed to return to JDJ as a wildcard entry, on his part, says that he got a call from the channel to join Shweta.

"I was told that Sushant was injured and can't perform," says Savio. Intially, he had turned down the offer. "I was worried about our mismatched heights. She's a fabulous performer but has been in the bottom a couple of times, so being her partner could be a risk for me. But she's also a friend and when she called me, sounding frazzled and asking me to come on board, I agreed," reveals Savio. The duo is currently preparing for two dance performances in the upcoming weekend episodes.

Ask Shweta about the reason behind the replacement and she says, "Sushant had a fall during a reherasal and got injured. That's why we had to find a replacement." Sushant wasn't available for a comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Wow! This is some newsπŸ˜†
I guess hurray for Shweta.
Now i hope she improves and gives her best. πŸ˜›
Thank god ST fans will not cry now .
Atleast now St needs to listen to her choreographer .
passion4ever thumbnail
This is great news. Atleast no stone is unturned and she doesn't leave without been given a chance. Savio is definitely better. Edited by passion4ever - 10 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good for Shweta! All the best to her. 

Hopefully Colors would not be blamed now for being biased.
Edited by Azmatazz - 10 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG great news...but yep height is gonna be issue...but Savio is gonna be strict n good partner for Shweta for sure...
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
YAY! JDJ might be worth watching now! <3
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i am happy for sushant that he left ..poor one get bashed for nothing 
hope he recover soon and get a great project 
shweta all the best ..do well dear😊 

no one will now complain ..hope so ..
all the best to new cherographer ..want to see for how many days he will survive and not get changed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This sounds like great news. I am definitely looking forward to what Savio will come up with and to see how he can help ST do better. Now will be her true test and hopefully she can measure up to everyone's expectations! 
Though I am super surprised that Colors let her change πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: |Persephone|

This sounds like great news. I am definitely looking forward to what Savio will come up with and to see how he can help ST do better. Now will be her true test and hopefully she can measure up to everyone's expectations! 

Though I am super surprised that Colors let her change πŸ˜†

lets just say Colors had no other choice... πŸ˜‰ 

remember when I said lets see what happens this week and Shweta deserves better... *hint hint* πŸ˜†