India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

CONVINCING AJMER TRACK ?????

gowthamgouti Groupbie
gowthamgouti
gowthamgouti

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
WE ALL KNOW THAT, DISASTER HAPPENED IN THE LIFES OF ASAD AND ZOYA LAST WEEK ... ATLEAST THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A DISASTER ... TANVEER MADE IT LOOK LIKE THAT ... NOW THEY ARE GOING THROUGH AN AJMER TRACK WHICH THE CREW HAVE PLANNED FOR THE COUPLE'S REUNION ...

BUT TER IS A DOUBT COMING IN MY MIND ... CAN WE SEE THE OLD ASAD AND ZOYA WHO MADE US LAUGH, CRY, FEEL ROMANTIC, DESPERATE AND OBSESSED TO WATCH THIS SHOW ... 

ALL THESE DAYS TER ARE ALWAYS SMALL MISS UNDERSTANDINGS B/W THEM WHICH MADE THEM FIGHT AND AGAIN REALIZE, BUT THESE REALIZATIONS ARE VERY CUTE AND SO ROMANTIC AND ACCEPTABLE ... BECAUSE THE DISPUTES ARE VERY PETTY ...

BUT THE THING HAPPEND NOW IS REALLY REALLY REALLY DISGUSTING ... AND IT IS NOT EASY TO COME OUT OF THIS ... 

CREW HAVE PLANNED TO SHOOT IN AJMER FOR THIS REALIZATION TRACK ... BUT THE MAIN POINT THEY SHOULD REMEMBER IN THIS IS ... THE TRACK WHICH THEY ARE SHOWING NOW SHOULD BE VERY VERY VERY CONVINCING ... IF THEY SHOW SOME SAVIOUR ASAD AND SOME REGRETTING ZOYA ... THAT WONT BE ENOUGH ... 

IF THE AJMER TRACK IS NOT CONVINCING FOR THE VIEWERS, WE CANNOT ENJOY THE MITWA MOMENTS CMG AFTER AJMER TRACK ...

BUT THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY TO MAKE THIS AJMER TRACK CONVINCING TO 100% IS EXPOSURE OF TANNU ... THIS SHOULD BE THE PIVOT FOR AJMER TRACK... .NO PARTIAL EXPOSURE OR DOUBT ... TANNUS ORIGINAL FACE SHOULD COME COMPLETLY BEFORE ASAD AND ZOYA ALONG WITH ASADS INNOCENCE ... IF TANNU IS NOT EXPOSED AND STILL ASAD AND ZOYA REUNION HAPPENS THEN WE CANNOT WATCH THE ROMANTIC MOMENTS THINKING OF GUILT IN ASADS MIND AND DOUBT IN ZOYAS MIND 

SO THE MAIN STATEMENT HERE IS TANNU SHOULD BE EXPOSED COMPLETELY ...

I REPEAT 100 % EXPOSURE IS REQUIRED 

SHARE UR VIEWS 

GOUTI

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_Minquboolhaifanrabiacasachatloginjinelle20slovearmaanxxDaydreameRxxriddhima1StonerGirLdivyabellearmaanasyafamzii05nautanki_anuNithiya95asyaarshilovercountingstarz

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I know apart of me is scared...how is gul gonna do damage control here...WE ALLL eventually want our old asad-zoya back...k more mature more intense more passionate YES...but i want their fights...i want akdu asad...crazy zoya...i wanna laugh cry with them...i wanna be AS OBSESSED i was over asad-zoya as i was pre-tannu...and for tht TANNU needs to get exposed and asad-zoya need to be themselves..BOTTOMLINE.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasaslovearmaanxxDaydreameRxxarmaanasya

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more...I am really excited for the Ajmer track but really if Tannu is not exposed and Zoya continues feeling betrayed and Asad desperate or guilty, you cant expect Zoya to magically forgive him and them to have mitwa moments like nothing happened, but I doubt that will happen anyways. Zoya is a very strong and self-respecting girl, she will not let Asad come close to her until she is sure that he wasnt in the wrong. Approve
Plus, I feel like I will enjoy a Mangalpuri Asad the most after the catty's truth is out! :)
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I want the Ajmer track to be convincing enough. If there is only Rona Dhona then that is bull shit and completely ruins everything. If Tanveer does not get exposed then what is the whole point?!! Seriously, be back on track QH, or else you are going to loose very loyal viewers!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanasya

armaanasya IF-Dazzler
armaanasya
armaanasya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Bang on! This is what has kept bothering me from the day they showed tht disgusting episode! How on earth are they gonna get normal inspite of all this shit happening.. First asad needs to be proved innocent... Hook or crook! I cannot see asya eyelocks where Asad stills thinks he has done it and Zoya thinks he has betrayed her that's just plain sick and unromantic. Thus whether Tanveer is completely exposed or not the priority should be Asad's innocence. Then they can to some extent come to normalcy but I don't see how this track will be erased from their minds to be forever chirpy and fighting cutely again. I sure don't wanna miss the cuteness and I want the magic back. Not just romance back but I want their innocence back as well

Edited by armaanasya - 24 June 2013 at 10:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxx

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I terribly miss the old Asad-Zoya days esp their first bathroom scene. It's my fav n will always be. Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top