honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by mbficoa

Also if Zoya believes something happened between them then the whole point of Ajmer goes to waste! Wasn't Ajmer supposed to be for Zoya finding out the truth. Now this could be a plan or she comes across something which makes her stay back.

It wouldn't be wasted! Zoya gets strength from God when praying, right then Tanu attacks, and gets catch, evil conquered again! And this time Asad might yell that I don't even know if this child is mine and question Billi's character and bingo..everyone happy..and Tanu in frustration accepts..! I don't see Asad letting Tanu live in the house..so her pregnancy truth has to come out that day too..and Tanu in revenge would decide to destroy his sister's live and the story moves to Nikhat!

Zoya was leaving because of the baby, not because of Tanu's attacks! Zoya will only stay if the baby crap is cleared and that's gonna happen that day..baby story end...

I don't think Asad will say such a thing because he thinks he is guilty but i agree that if Zoya stays back that means the baby nonsense is over! So either Billi gloats about it before killing Zoya or Zoya finds a clue and exposes her.

I can't wait for the SBS scene!! I think it will come by mid next week because there are not really any spoilers after the yellow top scene.

Niki, Asad is capable of saying a lot of crap when he is angry..he has done this was Zoya a million times..he is great at word-vomits!!! So when he's mad at Tanu for trying to hurt Zoya, the root of which is to separate him from Zoya, he can very possibly say in anger that maybe the baby isn't mine and you did this just to separate me from Zoya!

True True!! LOL word vomits! I hope he does say it!

I personally wish that Zoya gets a clue and decides to stay back and hence Billi decides to kill her? If Zoya is leaving then why would Billi want to kill Zoya?

So Zoya finds a clue, confronts Billi, blackmails her to tell her about her abbu or she will go tell Asad that the kid is not his. Even today she said she needs to find out about her abbu and then expose her. So Billi decides to kill her because obviously she cannot reveal anything about Gaffur. And then we all know what will happen-Asad will walk in on Billi trying to kill Zoya. This also explains Zoya's confident expressions in SBS. She did not look hurt in the segments.

Well, maybe Tanu didn't know that Zoya has decided to leave!
But you sound right too..maybe after the talk, Zoya goes to her room, now a little calmer, processes the whole situation and doubts about Tanu's baby? Zoya knows that Tanu is a wicked woman and can go to any extent to keep her away from Asad so I can see Zoya'a brain working and confronting Tanu and that's when Tanu decides to attack!
Maybe AsYa have another talked after the bench scene? Maybe after Zoya processes, ponders.. She decided to talk to Asad again and tells him about Tanu's intentions at the point?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Honey, this is what I posted on your post. Help me make sense of things. I am utterly confusedLOL

Great post :)

I don't know but I am super confused about the precap. It didn't look like Zoya's plan. She was very emotional, hurt and upset while talking to Asad. She got to know in Ajmer that Asad is innocent and she still believes but the pregnancy report made her think otherwise. I get that but then I don't know I am a bit disappointed by it. Plus is she giving Tanveer a chance. I mean how can she believe her even after knowing how low that woman can stoop. I know Zoya is desperate to meet her abbu and that is the only reason she came to India but then how can she trust Tanveer that she'll really tell Zoya about her abbu after she gets married to Asad. And if Zoya is leaving as per the precap, why did she say that she is going to NY? I mean now she knows her abbu is alive so wouldn't she want to stay back and find out. So she could have something along the lines of that she is going to leave KV and will go away. Why did she specifically mention NY.

PS: My thoughts are all over. Apologies for that but just that I am really confused.LOL

Mom calling for lunch! I will be back in 30 mins! Stay around! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12Livingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Also if Zoya believes something happened between them then the whole point of Ajmer goes to waste! Wasn't Ajmer supposed to be for Zoya finding out the truth. Now this could be a plan or she comes across something which makes her stay back.

It wouldn't be wasted! Zoya gets strength from God when praying, right then Tanu attacks, and gets catch, evil conquered again! And this time Asad might yell that I don't even know if this child is mine and question Billi's character and bingo..everyone happy..and Tanu in frustration accepts..! I don't see Asad letting Tanu live in the house..so her pregnancy truth has to come out that day too..and Tanu in revenge would decide to destroy his sister's live and the story moves to Nikhat!

Zoya was leaving because of the baby, not because of Tanu's attacks! Zoya will only stay if the baby crap is cleared and that's gonna happen that day..baby story end...

I don't think Asad will say such a thing because he thinks he is guilty but i agree that if Zoya stays back that means the baby nonsense is over! So either Billi gloats about it before killing Zoya or Zoya finds a clue and exposes her.

I can't wait for the SBS scene!! I think it will come by mid next week because there are not really any spoilers after the yellow top scene.

Niki, Asad is capable of saying a lot of crap when he is angry..he has done this was Zoya a million times..he is great at word-vomits!!! So when he's mad at Tanu for trying to hurt Zoya, the root of which is to separate him from Zoya, he can very possibly say in anger that maybe the baby isn't mine and you did this just to separate me from Zoya!

True True!! LOL word vomits! I hope he does say it!

I personally wish that Zoya gets a clue and decides to stay back and hence Billi decides to kill her? If Zoya is leaving then why would Billi want to kill Zoya?

So Zoya finds a clue, confronts Billi, blackmails her to tell her about her abbu or she will go tell Asad that the kid is not his. Even today she said she needs to find out about her abbu and then expose her. So Billi decides to kill her because obviously she cannot reveal anything about Gaffur. And then we all know what will happen-Asad will walk in on Billi trying to kill Zoya. This also explains Zoya's confident expressions in SBS. She did not look hurt in the segments.

Well, maybe Tanu didn't know that Zoya has decided to leave!
But you sound right too..maybe after the talk, Zoya goes to her room, now a little calmer, processes the whole situation and doubts about Tanu's baby? Zoya knows that Tanu is a wicked woman and can go to any extent to keep her away from Asad so I can see Zoya'a brain working and confronting Tanu and that's when Tanu decides to attack!
Maybe AsYa have another talked after the bench scene? Maybe after Zoya processes, ponders.. She decided to talk to Asad again and tells him about Tanu's intentions at the point?

Yeah even if Billi does not know Zoya decided to leave but still why does she want to kill Zoya? Also, Oishi confirmed that it is not a promo shoot. So something has to happen which will cause Billi to be afraid of Zoya and hence try to kill her?

When everything is going well for Billi with Asad agreeing to marry her and Zoya also believing that Asad is the father then why would she want to kill Zoya all of the sudden? 

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Honey, this is what I posted on your post. Help me make sense of things. I am utterly confusedLOL

I don't know but I am super confused about the precap. It didn't look like Zoya's plan. She was very emotional, hurt and upset while talking to Asad. She got to know in Ajmer that Asad is innocent and she still believes but the pregnancy report made her think otherwise. I get that but then I don't know I am a bit disappointed by it. Plus is she giving Tanveer a chance. I mean how can she believe her even after knowing how low that woman can stoop. I know Zoya is desperate to meet her abbu and that is the only reason she came to India but then how can she trust Tanveer that she'll really tell Zoya about her abbu after she gets married to Asad. And if Zoya is leaving as per the precap, why did she say that she is going to NY? I mean now she knows her abbu is alive so wouldn't she want to stay back and find out. So she could have something along the lines of that she is going to leave KV and will go away. Why did she specifically mention NY.

PS: My thoughts are all over. Apologies for that but just that I am really confused.LOL

No problem :) Take your time. I'll be around.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Okay..shreya, I am gonna read your post now and reply! Sorry for the delay! Tongue

Edited by mbficoa - 19 July 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikniki_12Livingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I think Zoya that baby news totally threw Zoya off--she was too overwhelmed with the news herself..
And like you said too, Zoya can't leave when she knows that her father is alive! Maybe there's more to the story than what we have gathered! Zoya probably thinks about the whole situation again when she's alone and maybe even confronts Tanu?
OR Maybe she tells Asad that she is leaving so he does not look for her/get worried for her, but plans to live in India (for her father) without Asad's knowledge!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

No problem :) Take your time. I'll be around.

I replied! :)

CanadianChikLivingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Hey, before I forget to write this point..wanted to share it-- How could Zoya leave when she knows that her father is alive? Maybe there's more to the story than what we have gathered!
Maybe she tells Asad that she is leaving so he does not look for her/get worried for her, but plans to live in India without Asad's knowledge!
Okay..shreya, I am gonna read your post now and reply! Sorry for the delay! Tongue

I agree NY was a little suspicious and the way she said i won't stop now...maybe she did tell asad...and asad did not believe her...and then he can word vomit when the time comes..

so if billi heard them then she still does not have to kill zoya because zoya is going back..

if billi did not hear them then zoya has found something because of which she has to kill zoya...warna bana banaya sab mil raha hai usko...why would she want to kill zoya? something is missing in between!

CanadianChikNpdeepa

Go to top