India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 97)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Also if Zoya believes something happened between them then the whole point of Ajmer goes to waste! Wasn't Ajmer supposed to be for Zoya finding out the truth. Now this could be a plan or she comes across something which makes her stay back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikLivingfree

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by friendsall

I am scared coz wenever we predict sumthg, cv s uska ulta hi kuch kar dete hein:)
Hope its d same way as we predicted!!

Canadianchik(ur name?) better try ur luck to bcum aCV n Shreya ll write dialogues exclusively for Tannu. Me  Deepu ll keep gvg creative ideas:)

Lol...  all parties decided  to part ways before we collaberated together as they refused to pay in Canadian $$ and the job hrs were long and not flexible at all  (remote working conditions were not okay either)-  We were expected to reply to all the hate mail only and would not have been allowed to visit the set to get to meet Khabi  or other actors as and when we wanted.

Therefore  i made an executive decision  on behalf of all  us that it wasnt worth it and  that we all  quit before  we started working for QH!!  LOL
(just kidding)

what a decision yaar...LOLLOL

Chik(idk ur name so wl call u dis), im crying :((( u din like d offer:((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

Wow! You girls were on a roll! There are so many possibilities.

I really have no other idea i think you guys have put down all scenarios.

So as far as todays episode is concerned:
Once again, THANK GOODNESS for SBS we all would have been super depressed had we not known what is going to happen. So the cat is out of the bag. I am glad the family knows. Now the only thing needed is for the women to start using their brain. This also tells me that after Asad saves Zoya we will get rid of her. All her lies will be in the open. Had the pregnancy truth not come out i can see them dragging and many people on the forum were dreading that Asad would still go through with the nikah because of the pregnancy. Now I know Asad is still not aware that nothing happened that night but i am sure Zoya/Dilshad will start thinking now. What do you guys feel?

The precap was heartbreaking. I am confused. I really hope it is either Zoya's plan or immediately after this she starts thinking. I wonder what would make her stay back though.

Another thought is maybe she told Asad that nothing happened but he did not believe her and so she says she is leaving? But i don't think so given she said the decision Asad made was right?

I still don't think the Farhan coming and helping Zoya thing is true. That was just a prediction. Billi is going to be caught red-handed.

Let's hope next week brings the much needed positvity.

Niki, I posted directly below your post!

Yes, we sure were on the roll--we are waylee people-- lol

Where have you been? Did you sleep-in? Tongue

Yup i replied :)

Haha...no yaar I had to go pick my sister up from volunteering so I was driving 

CanadianChik

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Also if Zoya believes something happened between them then the whole point of Ajmer goes to waste! Wasn't Ajmer supposed to be for Zoya finding out the truth. Now this could be a plan or she comes across something which makes her stay back.

It wouldn't be wasted! Zoya gets strength from God when praying, right then Tanu attacks, and gets catch, evil conquered again! And this time Asad might yell that I don't even know if this child is mine and question Billi's character and bingo..everyone happy..and Tanu in frustration accepts..! I don't see Asad letting Tanu live in the house..so her pregnancy truth has to come out that day too..and Tanu in revenge would decide to destroy his sister's live and the story moves to Nikhat!

Zoya was leaving because of the baby, not because of Tanu's attacks! Zoya will only stay if the baby crap is cleared and that's gonna happen that day..baby story end...

CanadianChikniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

It wouldn't be wasted! Zoya gets strength from God when praying, right then Tanu attacks, and gets catch, evil conquered again! And this time Asad might yell that I don't even know if this child is mine and question Billi's character and bingo..everyone happy..and Tanu in frustration accepts..! I don't see Asad letting Tanu live in the house..so her pregnancy truth has to come out that day too..and Tanu in revenge would decide to destroy his sister's live and the story moves to Nikhat!

Zoya was leaving because of the baby, not because of Tanu's attacks! Zoya will only stay if the baby crap is cleared and that's gonna happen that day..baby story end...

I don't think Asad will say such a thing because he thinks he is guilty but i agree that if Zoya stays back that means the baby nonsense is over! So either Billi gloats about it before killing Zoya or Zoya finds a clue and exposes her.

I can't wait for the SBS scene!! I think it will come by mid next week because there are not really any spoilers after the yellow top scene. 

CanadianChik

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

I don't think Asad will say such a thing because he thinks he is guilty but i agree that if Zoya stays back that means the baby nonsense is over! So either Billi gloats about it before killing Zoya or Zoya finds a clue and exposes her.

I can't wait for the SBS scene!! I think it will come by mid next week because there are not really any spoilers after the yellow top scene.

Niki, Asad is capable of saying a lot of crap when he is angry..he has done this was Zoya a million times..he is great at word-vomits!!! So when he's mad at Tanu for trying to hurt Zoya, the root of which is to separate him from Zoya, he can very possibly say in anger that maybe the baby isn't mine and you did this just to separate me from Zoya!

CanadianChikniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Niki, Asad is capable of saying a lot of crap when he is angry..he has done this was Zoya a million times..he is great at word-vomits!!! So when he's mad at Tanu for trying to hurt Zoya, the root of which is to separate him from Zoya, he can very possibly say in anger that maybe the baby isn't mine and you did this just to separate me from Zoya!

True True!! LOL word vomits! I hope he does say it! 

I personally wish that Zoya gets a clue and decides to stay back and hence Billi decides to kill her? If Zoya is leaving then why would Billi want to kill Zoya?

So Zoya finds a clue, confronts Billi, blackmails her to tell her about her abbu or she will go tell Asad that the kid is not his. Even today she said she needs to find out about her abbu and then expose her. So Billi decides to kill her because obviously she cannot reveal anything about Gaffur. And then we all know what will happen-Asad will walk in on Billi trying to kill Zoya. This also explains Zoya's confident expressions in SBS. She did not look hurt in the segments. 

CanadianChik

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Honey, this is what I posted on your post. Help me make sense of things. I am utterly confused LOL

Great post :)

I don't know but I am super confused about the precap. It didn't look like Zoya's plan. She was very emotional, hurt and upset while talking to Asad. She got to know in Ajmer that Asad is innocent and she still believes but the pregnancy report made her think otherwise. I get that but then I don't know I am a bit disappointed by it. Plus is she giving Tanveer a chance. I mean how can she believe her even after knowing how low that woman can stoop. I know Zoya is desperate to meet her abbu and that is the only reason she came to India but then how can she trust Tanveer that she'll really tell Zoya about her abbu after she gets married to Asad. And if Zoya is leaving as per the precap, why did she say that she is going to NY? I mean now she knows her abbu is alive so wouldn't she want to stay back and find out. So she could have something along the lines of that she is going to leave KV and will go away. Why did she specifically mention NY. 

PS: My thoughts are all over. Apologies for that but just that I am really confused. LOL

CanadianChik

Go to top