Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 96)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Just read Oishi's spoiler..so Vikram is coming..no Farhan then?

There was a woman who died and had Humeira's ring, so Vikram was married to that woman! Humeira has memory issues but not Vikram..so how is he gonna come in Humeira's life..and Humeira probably didn't even meet him..because the lady who died (Rajni) had a fight with her husband so I am pretty sure that Vikram wasn't in the bus..so how is Humeira supposed to recognize him as her husband? Unless Rajni showed her the picture and Humeira (now Rajni) has vikram's image in her mind because of that picture!
What if this Vikram is a bad guy and because Humeira's family is rich..he just plays along that Humeira is Rajni..negative character like Tanu..Ayaan jealous..Vikram brings AyRa closer..Vikram will keep playing his game of lies while Humeira (Rajni) since she's not the real Rajni will not understand how in the world she doesn't wanna be with her husband Vikram..she will continue to be drawn to Ayaan..long story short, after a ton of drama, Vikram's lies, when something big is about to happen..remarriage of Vikram and Rajni (Vikram marrying Humeira) or Vikram taking Humeira with him, her memory comes back!

I think Vikram's story has nothing to do with AsYa! He's just the male version of Tanu in AyRa's life to bring them closer...talk about the parallels...but since everyone is connected to another in some way, Vikram has to have a connection with AsYa directly or indirectly..not sure what that connection would be...

Either this Vikram is a real Vikram (rajni's husband) or a fake one who just enters Siddiqui's house and pretends to be Vikram..maybe police found this Vikram or Ayaan found this Vikram who isn't actually the real Vikram but this greedy guy who isn't Vikram pretends to be Vikram for the sake of money!
honey...its a gud one but...do u think they'll bring a random guy here...wouldn't the police have informed vikram that his wife is dead. Like ayaan wouldn't he the one who would have told the police that the girl in the hospital ( humeira)  is not my wife...ad only then the police would have called ayaan after a month to inform that humeira is in a hospital... 
i think it will go like shreya and shree mentioned... farhan is going to come for eid and imran will take him  to SM to introduce to nikhat...but the alter ego in humeira would have a sketch of vikram in her mind when she heard about him thru the actual rajni during the travel... 
when the sketch of vikram matches farhan, she'll run to him and hug him and will call him vikram...hey inbetween all these drama i want to see ayaan's expressions yaar...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallhoneyriazLivingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by friendsall

I am scared coz wenever we predict sumthg, cv s uska ulta hi kuch kar dete hein:)
Hope its d same way as we predicted!!

Canadianchik(ur name?) better try ur luck to bcum aCV n Shreya ll write dialogues exclusively for Tannu. Me  Deepu ll keep gvg creative ideas:)

Lol...  all parties decided  to part ways before we collaberated together as they refused to pay in Canadian $$ and the job hrs were long and not flexible at all  (remote working conditions were not okay either)-  We were expected to reply to all the hate mail only and would not have been allowed to visit the set to get to meet Khabi  or other actors as and when we wanted.

Therefore  i made an executive decision  on behalf of all  us that it wasnt worth it and  that we all  quit before  we started working for QH!!  LOL
(just kidding)

what a decision yaar...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsall

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
*Edited*

Totally agree with y'all! Your predictions are right on!

Agree, they won't throw in another negative character..it has to be someone positive..and Farhan coming on Eid to Khans house and Humeira mistaking him as Vikram will surely be good!

I like the idea of him being Zoya's friend but I don't want Zoya to intentionally make Asad jealous..I want Zoya to just hang out with Farhan (without the intention of making Asad jealous) but Asad will get all possessive and jealous..but not the sad kinda jealousy..more like Zoya- jealousy my foot-kinda scenes lol! Can't see Asad sad again! He has had his share of sadness..enough already..more to come with Zoya's dad..poor guy needs a break...

Lighthearted jealousy track of AsYa but intense one with AyRa..Ayaan needs to know that he is falling for Humeira!

This guy like you all have mentioned will show ties between Imran and Tanu/be a catalyst for AyRa/generate more mitwa moments of AsYa...SO this new dude is pretty much coming to the show for helping everyone I guess..male version of Zoya maybe?

Edited by mbficoa - 19 July 2013 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikfriendsall

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Totally agree with y'all! Your predictions are right on!

Agree, they won't throw in another negative character..it has to be someone positive..and Farhan coming on Eid to Khans house and Humeira mistaking him as Vikram will surely be good!

I like the idea of him being Zoya's friend but I don't want Zoya to intentionally make Asad jealous..I want Zoya to just hang out with Farhan (without the intention of making Asad jealous) but Asad will get all possessive and jealous..but not the sad kinda jealousy..more like Zoya- jealousy my foot-kinda scenes lol! Can't see Asad sad again! He has had his share of sadness..enough already..more to come with Zoya's dad..poor guy needs a break...

This guy like you all have mentioned will show ties between Imran and Tanu/be a catalyst for AyRa story..SO this new dude is pretty much coming to the show for helping everyone I guess..male version of Zoya maybe?

@ bold: This is something that I'd like to see as well. But I asked Oishi if Farhan is Vikram. She said she has no idea about Farhan. So I guess we'll have to wait and watch. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikfriendsall

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Wow! You girls were on a roll! There are so many possibilities. 

I really have no other idea i think you guys have put down all scenarios.

So as far as todays episode is concerned:
Once again, THANK GOODNESS for SBS we all would have been super depressed had we not known what is going to happen. So the cat is out of the bag. I am glad the family knows. Now the only thing needed is for the women to start using their brain. This also tells me that after Asad saves Zoya we will get rid of her. All her lies will be in the open. Had the pregnancy truth not come out i can see them dragging and many people on the forum were dreading that Asad would still go through with the nikah because of the pregnancy. Now I know Asad is still not aware that nothing happened that night but i am sure Zoya/Dilshad will start thinking now. What do you guys feel?

The precap was heartbreaking. I am confused. I really hope it is either Zoya's plan or immediately after this she starts thinking. I wonder what would make her stay back though. 

Another thought is maybe she told Asad that nothing happened but he did not believe her and so she says she is leaving? But i don't think so given she said the decision Asad made was right?

I still don't think the Farhan coming and helping Zoya thing is true. That was just a prediction. Billi is going to be caught red-handed.

Let's hope next week brings the much needed positvity. 

Edited by niki_12 - 19 July 2013 at 10:29am

CanadianChikfriendsallhoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Okay..the best part of the episode was the precap! AsYa were together at least! These two love each other so much!

#I loved how Asad threw the spoon..it wasn't like oh I care for you so much..it was more like..arghh..stupid girl..you are my responsibility now..can't you take careful of yourself..I mean..it wasn't the "love" kinda concern..more of "angry with life" kinda moment!

#Zoya never had any proof that nothing happened between Tanu and Asad--it was just her belief--and now that Tanu is pregnant for real, Zoya is super confused, shocked, and somewhat skeptical?

#Zoya wouldn't leave Asad if she knew that baby isn't Asad's so I am pretty sure that Asad does end up convincing her that he is the father + Zoya was probably too overwhelmed with the news herself to think clearly and to continue to convince Asad of his innocence and Tanu's intentions!

#I think that Zoya tells Asad that child isn't his--nothing happened-but Asad denies and and tells Zoya that he isn't a good man and he did really make the mistake..Zoya tells him about how Tanu always wanted to separate them, but Asad is too guilty to accept that he's innocent..and convinces Zoya that something really did happen..and that he really is the father of the child..that's when Zoya finally gives up, somewhat believes Asad, heartbroken, says those words (precap) and leaves!

Tanu sees AsYa talking, not aware that Zoya has already planned to leave, decides to kill her the very next day! (Tanu probably knows that Dilshad has asked Zoya to stay at the house for good).

The next morning, before leaving for NY, Zoya is praying and Tanu attacks. Asad catches Tanu red-handed!
(This explain why Surbhi said that she did tell Asad about Tanu's intentions and coincidently Asad caught her!)

#I don't think AsYa teamed up and Zoya talked about leaving as a part of the plan--they both looked too broken and hurt..it sure didn't look like they had planned something!

#Zoya deciding to leave is a GREAT sign..every time this girl leaves, or decides to leave, AsYa's relationship only gets better! :)

CanadianChikfriendsallniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Okay..the best part of the episode was the precap! AsYa were together at least! These two love each other so much!

#I loved how Asad threw the spoon..it wasn't like oh I care for you so much..it was more like..arghh..stupid girl..you are my responsibility now..can't you take careful of yourself..I mean..it wasn't the "love" kinda concern..more of "angry with life" kinda moment!

#Zoya never had any proof that nothing happened between Tanu and Asad--it was just her belief--and now that Tanu is pregnant for real, Zoya is super confused, shocked, and somewhat skeptical?

#Zoya wouldn't leave Asad if she knew that baby isn't Asad's so I am pretty sure that Asad does end up convincing her that he is the father + Zoya was probably too overwhelmed with the news herself to think clearly and to continue to convince Asad of his innocence and Tanu's intentions!

#I think that Zoya tells Asad that child isn't his--nothing happened-but Asad denies and and tells Zoya that he isn't a good man and he did really make the mistake..Zoya tells him about how Tanu always wanted to separate them, but Asad is too guilty to accept that he's innocent..and convinces Zoya that something really did happen..and that he really is the father of the child..that's when Zoya finally gives up, somewhat believes Asad, heartbroken, says those words (precap) and leaves!

Tanu sees AsYa talking, not aware that Zoya has already planned to leave, decides to kill her the very next day! (Tanu probably knows that Dilshad has asked Zoya to stay at the house for good).

The next morning, before leaving for NY, Zoya is praying and Tanu attacks. Asad catches Tanu red-handed!
(This explain why Surbhi said that she did tell Asad about Tanu's intentions and coincidently Asad caught her!)

#I don't think AsYa teamed up and Zoya talked about leaving as a part of the plan--they both looked too broken and hurt..it sure didn't look like they had planned something!

#Zoya deciding to leave is a GREAT sign..every time this girl leaves, or decides to leave, AsYa's relationship only gets better! :)

I agree and looks like it will play out this way! But how will Asad find out the kid is not his?? That's what I am wondering. So if Asad catches Billi red handed and Zoya stays back then i hope she uses her brain and this baby nonsense is over? 

Zoya did look broken but the precaps tend to be misleading. 

CanadianChikfriendsallhoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Wow! You girls were on a roll! There are so many possibilities.

I really have no other idea i think you guys have put down all scenarios.

So as far as todays episode is concerned:
Once again, THANK GOODNESS for SBS we all would have been super depressed had we not known what is going to happen. So the cat is out of the bag. I am glad the family knows. Now the only thing needed is for the women to start using their brain. This also tells me that after Asad saves Zoya we will get rid of her. All her lies will be in the open. Had the pregnancy truth not come out i can see them dragging and many people on the forum were dreading that Asad would still go through with the nikah because of the pregnancy. Now I know Asad is still not aware that nothing happened that night but i am sure Zoya/Dilshad will start thinking now. What do you guys feel?

The precap was heartbreaking. I am confused. I really hope it is either Zoya's plan or immediately after this she starts thinking. I wonder what would make her stay back though.

Another thought is maybe she told Asad that nothing happened but he did not believe her and so she says she is leaving? But i don't think so given she said the decision Asad made was right?

I still don't think the Farhan coming and helping Zoya thing is true. That was just a prediction. Billi is going to be caught red-handed.

Let's hope next week brings the much needed positvity.

Niki, I posted directly below your post!

Yes, we sure were on the roll--we are waylee people-- lol

Where have you been? Did you sleep-in? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

Go to top