Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 95)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Just read Oishi's spoiler..so Vikram is coming..no Farhan then?
There was a woman who died why Humeira's ring, so Vikram was probably married to that woman! Humeira has memory issues but not Vikram..so how is he gonna come in Humeira's life..and Humeira probably didn't even meet him..because the lady who died (Rajni) had a fight with her husband so I am pretty sure that Vikram wasn't in the bus..so how is Humeira supposed to recognize him as her husband? Unless Rajni showed her the picture and Humeira (now Rajni) has vikram's image in her mind because of that picture!
What if this Vikram is a bad guy and because Humeira's family is rich..he just plays along that Humeira is Rajni..negative character like Tanu..Ayaan jealous..Vikram brings AyRa closer..Vikram will keep playing his game of lies while Humeira (Rajni)..since she's not the real Rajni will not understand how in the world she doesn't wanna be with her husband Vikram..she will continue to be drawn to Ayaan..long story short, after a ton of drama, Vikram's lies, when something big is about go happen..remarriage of Vikram and Rajni (Vikram marrying Humeira) or Vikram taking Humeira with him, her memory comes back!
I think vikram's story has nothing to do with AsYa! He's just the male version of Tanu in AyRa's life to bring them closer...talk about the parallels...but since everyone is connected to another in some way, Vikram has to have a connection with AsYa directly or indirectly..not sure what that connection would be...

This is another way to look at it. This could be a possibility too. However what I feel is that at this point since there is already so much negativity in the show, they won't bring in a negative character and though we have no confirmed news about Farhan but I still think that guy is going to come because there was no reason for Imran to talk specifically about Farhan bhai coming around Eid for their nikaah. That's why I feel that the guy who'll enter will be Farhan but for Humeira he'll pretend to be Vikram and he'll know Zoya too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by friendsall

Ok after reading Oishi's spoiler, a thought. The guy who is entering maybe Imran's brother but somehow Rajni will feel he is her hubby and she starts calling him Vikram. The guy acts as a catalyst for Ayaan Rajni's love story the same way Tanveer was a catalyst for AsYa's story (talk about AyRa and AsYa being parallels) and this guy may also be Zoya's friend. Hence he helps AsYa too and they may find out through him about Imran-Tanveer's story.

<font color="#993399">Dekho mei reply karrahi huo (lol... is that correct hindi for i am replying back?) So i totally agree with every you have said the only other twist i have to add is that Nuzat will start to fall for this new Vikram (who is actually Farhan) but Farhan will fall for Najma (since he will be at KV all the time visiting Zoya) and Najma will like him too but be too shy and fearful of her brother to say anything. IMO Farhan will try and distant himself from Rajni in order to help ARYA get closer and in return Rajni wont like Vikram/Farhan friendship too much so she will help ASYA get closer LOL

sub gol mal hai bahi gol mal hai!
</font>

CC, you are finally here. I love your predictions. And your Hindi is perfectThumbs Up

My God! You made it so complicated.LOLBut it'll all be interesting. Most importantly, I want this Farhan or Vikram dude to help my AsYa and take Tanveer to her baby's daddy.

Yes - followed u back 2 r apni thread from the other postWink

Haha. So you were stalking Sangeeta di's postLOLThat's where I wrote this <font color="#993399">Yes i love stalking her post</font><font color="#993399"> Embarrassed
</font>

ang on! I just wrote that on our thread. Koi dekh he nahi raha

Basss mere pichle janam ke bichde hue behnon!!! aa jao gale lagne ko!!
How we thk alike:)!!!kn

Ye loHug

<font color="#993399">I am looking - but am also working from home - so kinda need to keep up the "pretending to work" ka natak - (will sign off for a bit in order to attend a CC (conference call </font>) for work

Omg! You won't be believe shreya..I just predicted almost the same thing..without even reading your prediction..almost the same words..that's creepy! lol!

I have a day off today! Yay!

Okay..just read it again..it's not super close to your prediction but close! Do read it! It's on the top of this page!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepa

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Ok after reading Oishi's spoiler, a thought. The guy who is entering maybe Imran's brother but somehow Rajni will feel he is her hubby and she starts calling him Vikram. The guy acts as a catalyst for Ayaan Rajni's love story the same way Tanveer was a catalyst for AsYa's story (talk about AyRa and AsYa being parallels) and this guy may also be Zoya's friend. Hence he helps AsYa too and they may find out through him about Imran-Tanveer's story.

<font color="#993399">Dekho mei reply karrahi huo (lol... is that correct hindi for i am replying back?) So i totally agree with every you have said the only other twist i have to add is that Nuzat will start to fall for this new Vikram (who is actually Farhan) but Farhan will fall for Najma (since he will be at KV all the time visiting Zoya) and Najma will like him too but be too shy and fearful of her brother to say anything. IMO Farhan will try and distant himself from Rajni in order to help ARYA get closer and in return Rajni wont like Vikram/Farhan friendship too much so she will help ASYA get closer LOL

sub gol mal hai bahi gol mal hai!
</font>

CC, you are finally here. I love your predictions. And your Hindi is perfectThumbs Up

My God! You made it so complicated.LOLBut it'll all be interesting. Most importantly, I want this Farhan or Vikram dude to help my AsYa and take Tanveer to her baby's daddy.

Yes - followed u back 2 r apni thread from the other postWink

Haha. So you were stalking Sangeeta di's postLOLThat's where I wrote this <font color="#993399">Yes i love stalking her post</font><font color="#993399"> Embarrassed
</font>

ang on! I just wrote that on our thread. Koi dekh he nahi raha

Basss mere pichle janam ke bichde hue behnon!!! aa jao gale lagne ko!!
How we thk alike:)!!!kn

Ye loHug

<font color="#993399">I am looking - but am also working from home - so kinda need to keep up the "pretending to work" ka natak - (will sign off for a bit in order to attend a CC (conference call </font>) for work

Omg! You won't be believe shreya..I just predicted almost the same thing..without even reading your prediction..almost the same words..that's creepy! lol!

I have a day off today! Yay!

That's so cool. Great minds think alike. Wink

And I am so glad that we have this thread because we all try to look at the positive side of things. Big smile 

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

There was a woman who died why Humeira's ring, so Vikram was probably married to that woman! Humeira has memory issues but not Vikram..so how is he gonna come in Humeira's life..and Humeira probably didn't even meet him..because the lady who died (Rajni) had a fight with her husband so I am pretty sure that Vikram wasn't in the bus..so how is Humeira supposed to recognize him as her husband? Unless Rajni showed her the picture and Humeira (now Rajni) has vikram's image in her mind because of that picture!
What if this Vikram is a bad guy and because Humeira's family is rich..he just plays along that Humeira is Rajni..negative character like Tanu..Ayaan jealous..Vikram brings AyRa closer..Vikram will keep playing his game of lies while Humeira (Rajni)..since she's not the real Rajni will not understand how in the world she doesn't wanna be with her husband Vikram..she will continue to be drawn to Ayaan..long story short, after a ton of drama, Vikram's lies, when something big is about go happen..remarriage of Vikram and Rajni (Vikram marrying Humeira) or Vikram taking Humeira with him, her memory comes back!
I think vikram's story has nothing to do with AsYa! He's just the male version of Tanu in AyRa's life to bring them closer...talk about the parallels...but since everyone is connected to another in some way, Vikram has to have a connection with AsYa directly or indirectly..not sure what that connection would be...

This is another way to look at it. This could be a possibility too. However what I feel is that at this point since there is already so much negativity in the show, they won't bring in a negative character and though we have no confirmed news about Farhan but I still think that guy is going to come because there was no reason for Imran to talk specifically about Farhan bhai coming around Eid for their nikaah. That's why I feel that the guy who'll enter will be Farhan but for Humeira he'll pretend to be Vikram and he'll know Zoya too.

I had edited this post where I originally wrote it! I added that this guy could be the real Vikram who is a negative character OR this guy is just a random guy, an imposter..police found him or Ayaan found him...but after reading your rediction..I think he might be Farhan who will visit the khans on eid and Rajni will think that's her husband... And he could be Zoya's friend too since they have to have a connection somehow..so while Asad is all guilty and keeps a distance from Zoya, Zoya hangs out with Farhan (not with the intention to make Asad jealous)..he could be her childhood friend..

Edited by mbficoa - 19 July 2013 at 8:10am

CanadianChikNpdeepaLivingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

[QUOTE=Npdeepa][QUOTE=s120]

Cana , R U on day-off today...LOL Working from homeCry
well i like your plot...like shreya said though its looks complicated but yet interesting...
for me , if they have a plan to change his character to negative...then let him pair up with tanveer... DEvil to Devil will be a perfect match...hey , suddenly a thought, What if farhan is tanveer's baby daddy  and imran the soft hearted guy loved her once but not responsible for tanveer child...
twist isshye kaithiye MISS' allLOL
@ bold: If farhan is evil then i dont want him for my Najma - Also i think that Zoya would never be friends with such a person as she is a good judge of character - Also as per the F32 article it seems there is more to Imran than meets the eye so lets see - i like Nikhat a lot just as i like Shireen as she is indeed very naive - however  if i had to choose between Shireen and Dilshad all my loyalty goes to Dilshad - so i am torn as to what i want for Nikhat - coz if she is miserable then both high h her brothers will not be happy either

I would like the CVs to handle the situation very realistically and with sensitivity
- not go onto the Saas bahu rona dohna -  This is how i would like the track to go
- SM folks refuse to let Nikhat come back home and tell her to stay with Imran even though she might be 2nd wife and he has a child
-I want Asad to fight for her and bring her to his own home - staying my sister is not a burden to me
- i want dialogue between Dilshad and Nikhat as Dillu mom to guide Nikhat - after she loved Rashid and therefore had accepted Ayaan ( i dont have high hopes from Shireen as i predict that in the end all the kids will favor Dilshad and Shireen will go mental - remember the book when she was trying to kill herself - it was called confessions of a demented housewife)
-I want Nikhat to be stronger and then decide for herself that she wants to go back to Imran and accept his child as her own

Lets see what the CVs have en-stored for her as she is a fab actress and well know so i am sure the CVs promised her a meaty track!
REad all your comments Shree, shreya and cana , U girls are rocking as always...Thank u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

I am scared coz wenever we predict sumthg, cv s uska ulta hi kuch kar dete hein:)
Hope its d same way as we predicted!!

Canadianchik(ur name?) better try ur luck to bcum aCV n Shreya ll write dialogues exclusively for Tannu. Me  Deepu ll keep gvg creative ideas:)

Yes i am ready where is my appointment letter Cana...Embarrassed  Let me get a job there 1st - also i am a blabber mouth and cant keep secrets like Oishi - so the forum will LOVE me !

@bold yes shree, i thought to put a note to CV's in my post or lets make it common in our thread...
we have convey our message to the QH team that we won't claim any credit even if they follow our storyline...at the end the day...there are so many people in the world who think alike... 
So as we are spot on in our prediction doesn't mean that they have to change the story line and show all negative in the show...Big smileYeah all r hrs on forum won go to waste LOL

NpdeepaLivingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

I am scared coz wenever we predict sumthg, cv s uska ulta hi kuch kar dete hein:)
Hope its d same way as we predicted!!

Canadianchik(ur name?) better try ur luck to bcum aCV n Shreya ll write dialogues exclusively for Tannu. Me  Deepu ll keep gvg creative ideas:)

Lol...  all parties decided  to part ways before we collaberated together as they refused to pay in Canadian $$ and the job hrs were long and not flexible at all  (remote working conditions were not okay either)-  We were expected to reply to all the hate mail only and would not have been allowed to visit the set to get to meet Khabi  or other actors as and when we wanted.

Therefore  i made an executive decision  on behalf of all  us that it wasnt worth it and  that we all  quit before  we started working for QH!!  LOL
(just kidding)

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged

I had edited this post where I originally wrote it! I added that this guy could be the real Vikram who is a negative character OR this guy is just a random guy, an imposter..police found him or Ayaan found him...but after reading your rediction..I think he might be Farhan who will visit the khans on eid and Rajni will think that's her husband... And he could be Zoya's friend too since they have to have a connection somehow..so while Asad is all guilty and keeps a distance from Zoya, Zoya hangs out with Farhan (not with the intention to make Asad jealous)..he could be her childhood friend..

Yes! I mean I strongly feel that Farhan will make an entry or else they wouldn't have dedicated a scene in the show announcing his arrival on Eid. Yes he'll be Zoya's childhood friend and since he knows Imran he'll be the link between that family and Zoya, thus helping them know about Nikhat-Imran-Tanveer story. I think I mentioned this earlier that even if AsYa get to know the baby is not Asad's and is someone else, they won't be able to know that the baby is Imran's and he's the same guy who is engaged to Nikhat. And Farhan could be the link for that. When Asad will get to know about Imran-Nikhat, he'll tell Ayaan and will not want the marriage to happen. It leads to problems again between the Siddiquis and Khans. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

Go to top