India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 94)

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I am scared coz wenever we predict sumthg, cv s uska ulta hi kuch kar dete hein:)
Hope its d same way as we predicted!!

Canadianchik(ur name?) better try ur luck to bcum aCV n Shreya ll write dialogues exclusively for Tannu. Me  Deepu ll keep gvg creative ideas:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaLivingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=Npdeepa][QUOTE=s120]

So here are my predictions for ARYA track ( i dont know y i do this - every time i think i have logically tied in the clues / symbolism / spoilers in order to crack the code and gotten into the CVs heads they prove me wrong)

* Ayaan is very fascinated by this new feisty Rajni and she trust him a lot
* Ayaan and family request Farhan to pretend to be Vikram so that Rajni does not leave the house hunting for her hubby on her own
* Rajni tries to get romantic with Farhan/ Vikram making Ayaan jelly so the other Zingo hotties don't leave them alone for a second
* The other Zingo hottie request Rajni not to leave yet - or at least until Nikhats Nikka and  to help them teach Razia a lesson so she stays at Siddiqui house
* Rajni thinks Farhan / Vikram is cheating on her with Zoya (since they are friends - yeah the 2 sisters against each other track for a few days)
*Nuzat starts to like Farhan too as they can never leave Rajni alone with Vikram / Farhan but he in return starts to like Najma when visiting KV
* Ayaan consoles Ranji on her cheating husband (who is pretending to be bad but is actually good)
* Ayaan and Rajni start to get closer and Ayaan fights with family to marry Rajni in a hindu ceremony (inter religion wedding ritual are shown in the wedding - Higher TRP)
* On the day of wedding while Rajni is on her way to venue an accident happens and Humeria is back - who only remembers the heart ache Ayaan gave her
* Heart broken Humeria only believes that Ayaan is marrying her out of pity and responsibility and Ayaan is also confused as he wasn't sure if he loves Humeria or Rajni or both
* Razia with pressure from Humeria agrees to marry her to someone else (from Hassina bi side - but not Farhan) -
*On the day of engagement they realize that the guy is one of the guys who was blackmailing Humeria online and Ayaan gets all possessive and does not let the engagement happen (more problem for Nikkat at in laws)
* ARYA finally get engaged

What do u guys think - did i give enough plot line for them to last a year?

Cana , R U on day-off today...LOL
well i like your plot...like shreya said though its looks complicated but yet interesting...
for me , if they have a plan to change his character to negative...then let him pair up with tanveer... DEvil to Devil will be a perfect match...hey , suddenly a thought, What if farhan is tanveer's baby daddy  and imran the soft hearted guy loved her once but not responsible for tanveer child...
twist isshye kaithiye MISS' allLOL

REad all your comments Shree, shreya and cana , U girls are rocking as always...

Edited by Npdeepa - 19 July 2013 at 7:41am

CanadianChikniki_12Livingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

I am scared coz wenever we predict sumthg, cv s uska ulta hi kuch kar dete hein:)
Hope its d same way as we predicted!!

Canadianchik(ur name?) better try ur luck to bcum aCV n Shreya ll write dialogues exclusively for Tannu. Me  Deepu ll keep gvg creative ideas:)

Yes i am ready where is my appointment letter Cana...Embarrassed

@bold yes shree, i thought to put a note to CV's in my post or lets make it common in our thread...
we have convey our message to the QH team that we won't claim any credit even if they follow our storyline...at the end the day...there are so many people in the world who think alike... 
So as we are spot on in our prediction doesn't mean that they have to change the story line and show all negative in the show...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Ok. This is another random thought and I need your guys help. Correct me if I am wrong but I think when Dilshad challenged Shirin at the Walima, she said that she'll get Asad married in 10 days and nikaah jumme ko he karaungi. The marriage didn't happen because of Tanveer and now again Asad wants to marry Billi jumme ko. But then this time coz of Zoya, the wedding won't happen. I was just thinking how things have come full circle and this surely means that Billi has to be out now. 

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Ok. This is another random thought and I need your guys help. Correct me if I am wrong but I think when Dilshad challenged Shirin at the Walima, she said that she'll get Asad married in 10 days and nikaah jumme ko he karaungi. The marriage didn't happen because of Tanveer and now again Asad wants to marry Billi jumme ko. But then this time coz of Zoya, the wedding won't happen. I was just thinking how things have come full circle and this surely means that Billi has to be out now. 

don't worry shree, she is going out for sure maybe not from QH but from AsYa life...and u can see all asya romance...Embarrassed we too will join uLOL...

shree , in the last thread u said maybe because of ramadan, zoya and farhan will not lie , and u r right...maybe the reporter mistook nikhat name instead of humeira aka rajni... they should have said farhan will come as the rajni's husband in the name of vikram...they could lie for a good cause hai na ji...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Just read Oishi's spoiler..so Vikram is coming..no Farhan then?

There was a woman who died and had Humeira's ring, so Vikram was married to that woman! Humeira has memory issues but not Vikram..so how is he gonna come in Humeira's life..and Humeira probably didn't even meet him..because the lady who died (Rajni) had a fight with her husband so I am pretty sure that Vikram wasn't in the bus..so how is Humeira supposed to recognize him as her husband? Unless Rajni showed her the picture and Humeira (now Rajni) has vikram's image in her mind because of that picture!
What if this Vikram is a bad guy and because Humeira's family is rich..he just plays along that Humeira is Rajni..negative character like Tanu..Ayaan jealous..Vikram brings AyRa closer..Vikram will keep playing his game of lies while Humeira (Rajni) since she's not the real Rajni will not understand how in the world she doesn't wanna be with her husband Vikram..she will continue to be drawn to Ayaan..long story short, after a ton of drama, Vikram's lies, when something big is about to happen..remarriage of Vikram and Rajni (Vikram marrying Humeira) or Vikram taking Humeira with him, her memory comes back!

I think Vikram's story has nothing to do with AsYa! He's just the male version of Tanu in AyRa's life to bring them closer...talk about the parallels...but since everyone is connected to another in some way, Vikram has to have a connection with AsYa directly or indirectly..not sure what that connection would be...

Either this Vikram is a real Vikram (rajni's husband) or a fake one who just enters Siddiqui's house and pretends to be Vikram..maybe police found this Vikram or Ayaan found this Vikram who isn't actually the real Vikram but this greedy guy who isn't Vikram pretends to be Vikram for the sake of money!

Edited by mbficoa - 19 July 2013 at 7:55am

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Ok after reading Oishi's spoiler, a thought. The guy who is entering maybe Imran's brother but somehow Rajni will feel he is her hubby and she starts calling him Vikram. The guy acts as a catalyst for Ayaan Rajni's love story the same way Tanveer was a catalyst for AsYa's story (talk about AyRa and AsYa being parallels) and this guy may also be Zoya's friend. Hence he helps AsYa too and they may find out through him about Imran-Tanveer's story. 

Dekho mei reply karrahi huo (lol... is that correct hindi for i am replying back?) So i totally agree with every you have said the only other twist i have to add is that Nuzat will start to fall for this new Vikram (who is actually Farhan) but Farhan will fall for Najma (since he will be at KV all the time visiting Zoya) and Najma will like him too but be too shy and fearful of her brother to say anything. IMO Farhan will try and distant himself from Rajni  in order to help ARYA get closer and in return Rajni wont like Vikram/Farhan friendship too much so she will help ASYA get closer LOL

sub gol mal hai bahi gol mal hai!

CC, you are finally here. I love your predictions. And your Hindi is perfect Thumbs Up

My God! You made it so complicated. LOL But it'll all be interesting. Most importantly, I want this Farhan or Vikram dude to help my AsYa and take Tanveer to her baby's daddy.  

Yes - followed u back 2 r apni thread from the other postWink

Haha. So you were stalking Sangeeta di's post LOL That's where I wrote this Yes i love stalking her post Embarrassed

ang on! I just wrote that on our thread. Koi dekh he nahi raha 

Basss mere pichle janam ke bichde hue behnon!!! aa jao gale lagne ko!!
How we thk alike:)!!!kn 

Ye lo Hug

I am looking - but am also working from home - so kinda need to keep up the "pretending to work" ka natak - (will sign off for a bit in order to attend a CC (conference call ) for work

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12Livingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Ok after reading Oishi's spoiler, a thought. The guy who is entering maybe Imran's brother but somehow Rajni will feel he is her hubby and she starts calling him Vikram. The guy acts as a catalyst for Ayaan Rajni's love story the same way Tanveer was a catalyst for AsYa's story (talk about AyRa and AsYa being parallels) and this guy may also be Zoya's friend. Hence he helps AsYa too and they may find out through him about Imran-Tanveer's story.

<font color="#993399">Dekho mei reply karrahi huo (lol... is that correct hindi for i am replying back?) So i totally agree with every you have said the only other twist i have to add is that Nuzat will start to fall for this new Vikram (who is actually Farhan) but Farhan will fall for Najma (since he will be at KV all the time visiting Zoya) and Najma will like him too but be too shy and fearful of her brother to say anything. IMO Farhan will try and distant himself from Rajni in order to help ARYA get closer and in return Rajni wont like Vikram/Farhan friendship too much so she will help ASYA get closer LOL

sub gol mal hai bahi gol mal hai!
</font>

CC, you are finally here. I love your predictions. And your Hindi is perfectThumbs Up

My God! You made it so complicated.LOLBut it'll all be interesting. Most importantly, I want this Farhan or Vikram dude to help my AsYa and take Tanveer to her baby's daddy.

Yes - followed u back 2 r apni thread from the other postWink

Haha. So you were stalking Sangeeta di's postLOLThat's where I wrote this <font color="#993399">Yes i love stalking her post</font><font color="#993399"> Embarrassed
</font>

ang on! I just wrote that on our thread. Koi dekh he nahi raha

Basss mere pichle janam ke bichde hue behnon!!! aa jao gale lagne ko!!
How we thk alike:)!!!kn

Ye loHug

<font color="#993399">I am looking - but am also working from home - so kinda need to keep up the "pretending to work" ka natak - (will sign off for a bit in order to attend a CC (conference call </font>) for work

Omg! You won't be believe shreya..I just predicted almost the same thing..without even reading your prediction..almost the same words..that's creepy! lol!

I have a day off today! Yay!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikniki_12

Go to top