It's only AsYa! (Page 93)

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Ok after reading Oishi's spoiler, a thought. The guy who is entering maybe Imran's brother but somehow Rajni will feel he is her hubby and she starts calling him Vikram. The guy acts as a catalyst for Ayaan Rajni's love story the same way Tanveer was a catalyst for AsYa's story (talk about AyRa and AsYa being parallels) and this guy may also be Zoya's friend. Hence he helps AsYa too and they may find out through him about Imran-Tanveer's story. 

Exactly ... my thought too...Clapshreya and shree
didn't we have a similar spoiler/ prediction from FB sometime ago...that Farhan and zoya will pretend to be engaged to get asad jealous and expose tanveer...later he'll fall for najma...and might turn into a negative character later on..
so it must be farhan for others and vikram for rajni...i want to see ayaan's reaction at that time...LOL

No I still don't think that Farhan and Zoya will pretend to get engaged or anything. He'll just help Zoya connect to Imran or perhaps even if they discover that the baby is not Asad's, AsYa won't know the baby is Imran's and he is the same guy who Nikhat is engaged to. So maybe through Farhan, AsYa get to know this and Asad will not want Nikhat to get married to Imran and hence it creates MU between the two families. 

@ bold - agree as its ramadan -they wont lie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12friendsallLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Ok after reading Oishi's spoiler, a thought. The guy who is entering maybe Imran's brother but somehow Rajni will feel he is her hubby and she starts calling him Vikram. The guy acts as a catalyst for Ayaan Rajni's love story the same way Tanveer was a catalyst for AsYa's story (talk about AyRa and AsYa being parallels) and this guy may also be Zoya's friend. Hence he helps AsYa too and they may find out through him about Imran-Tanveer's story. 

didn't we have a similar spoiler/ prediction from FB sometime ago...that Farhan and zoya will pretend to be engaged to get asad jealous and expose tanveer...later he'll fall for najma...and might turn into a negative character later on..
so it must be farhan for others and vikram for rajni...i want to see ayaan's reaction at that time...LOL

I agree - only problem is that 4 lions is so unpredictable so maybe this Vikram is actually Vikram who breaks Rajni's heart and she goes into widowhood mode and reverts to the way old humeria use to be? and Ayaan helps her overcome this hurdle? Or maybe he is a greedy good for nothing Son of a gun and gets Ayaans protective side out?Confused

Exactly! See now we all were thinking along the lines of Asad being jealous. But this guy will help AyRa as Ayaan will feel jealous. I still think Rajni will take some time to come back as Humeira because IMO Ayaan will fall for Rajni and right now he is in the process of falling for her. Once he falls in love with her, its only then he'll get a shock that Rajni will recover and Humeira will start distancing herself from Ayaan. So Ayaan will go through the pain of unrequited love.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Dekho mei reply karrahi huo (lol... is that correct hindi for i am replying back?) So i totally agree with every you have said the only other twist i have to add is that Nuzat will start to fall for this new Vikram (who is actually Farhan) but Farhan will fall for Najma (since he will be at KV all the time visiting Zoya) and Najma will like him too but be too shy and fearful of her brother to say anything. IMO Farhan will try and distant himself from Rajni  in order to help ARYA get closer and in return Rajni wont like Vikram/Farhan friendship too much so she will help ASYA get closer LOL

sub gol mal hai bahi gol mal hai!

CC, you are finally here. I love your predictions. And your Hindi is perfect Thumbs Up

My God! You made it so complicated. LOL But it'll all be interesting. Most importantly, I want this Farhan or Vikram dude to help my AsYa and take Tanveer to her baby's daddy.  

Yes - followed u back 2 r apni thread from the other postWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Dekho mei reply karrahi huo (lol... is that correct hindi for i am replying back?) So i totally agree with every you have said the only other twist i have to add is that Nuzat will start to fall for this new Vikram (who is actually Farhan) but Farhan will fall for Najma (since he will be at KV all the time visiting Zoya) and Najma will like him too but be too shy and fearful of her brother to say anything. IMO Farhan will try and distant himself from Rajni  in order to help ARYA get closer and in return Rajni wont like Vikram/Farhan friendship too much so she will help ASYA get closer LOL

CC, you are finally here. I love your predictions. And your Hindi is perfect Thumbs Up

My God! You made it so complicated. LOL But it'll all be interesting. Most importantly, I want this Farhan or Vikram dude to help my AsYa and take Tanveer to her baby's daddy.  

Haha. So you were stalking Sangeeta di's post LOL That's where I wrote this 

friendsallNpdeepa

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged

ang on! I just wrote that on our thread. Koi dekh he nahi raha 

Basss mere pichle janam ke bichde hue behnon!!! aa jao gale lagne ko!!
How we thk alike:)!!!kn 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

ang on! I just wrote that on our thread. Koi dekh he nahi raha 

Basss mere pichle janam ke bichde hue behnon!!! aa jao gale lagne ko!!
How we thk alike:)!!!kn 

Ye lo Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged

I agree - only problem is that 4 lions is so unpredictable so maybe this Vikram is actually Vikram who breaks Rajni's heart and she goes into widowhood mode and reverts to the way old humeria use to be? and Ayaan helps her overcome this hurdle? Or maybe he is a greedy good for nothing Son of a gun and gets Ayaans protective side out?Confused

Exactly! See now we all were thinking along the lines of Asad being jealous. But this guy will help AyRa as Ayaan will feel jealous. I still think Rajni will take some time to come back as Humeira because IMO Ayaan will fall for Rajni and right now he is in the process of falling for her. Once he falls in love with her, its only then he'll get a shock that Rajni will recover and Humeira will start distancing herself from Ayaan. So Ayaan will go through the pain of unrequited love.   

So here are my predictions for ARYA track ( i dont know y i do this - every time i think i have logically tied in the clues / symbolism / spoilers in order to crack the code and gotten into the CVs heads they prove me wrong)

* Ayaan is very fascinated by this new feisty Rajni and she trust him a lot
* Ayaan and family request Farhan to pretend to be Vikram so that Rajni does not leave the house hunting for her hubby on her own
* Rajni tries to get romantic with Farhan/ Vikram making Ayaan jelly so the other Zingo hotties don't leave them alone for a second
* The other Zingo hottie request Rajni not to leave yet - or at least until Nikhats Nikka and  to help them teach Razia a lesson so she stays at Siddiqui house
* Rajni thinks Farhan / Vikram is cheating on her with Zoya (since they are friends - yeah the 2 sisters against each other track for a few days)
*Nuzat starts to like Farhan too as they can never leave Rajni alone with Vikram / Farhan but he in return starts to like Najma when visiting KV
* Ayaan consoles Ranji on her cheating husband (who is pretending to be bad but is actually good)
* Ayaan and Rajni start to get closer and Ayaan fights with family to marry Rajni in a hindu ceremony (inter religion wedding ritual are shown in the wedding - Higher TRP)
* On the day of wedding while Rajni is on her way to venue an accident happens and Humeria is back - who only remembers the heart ache Ayaan gave her
* Heart broken Humeria only believes that Ayaan is marrying her out of pity and responsibility and Ayaan is also confused as he wasn't sure if he loves Humeria or Rajni or both
* Razia with pressure from Humeria agrees to marry her to someone else (from Hassina bi side - but not Farhan) -
*On the day of engagement they realize that the guy is one of the guys who was blackmailing Humeria online and Ayaan gets all possessive and does not let the engagement happen (more problem for Nikkat at in laws)
* ARYA finally get engaged

What do u guys think - did i give enough plot line for them to last a year?

Edited by CanadianChik - 19 July 2013 at 7:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewanifriendsallNpdeepaniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged

So here are my predictions for ARYA track ( i dont know y i do this - every time i think i have logically tied in the clues / symbolism / spoilers in order to crack the code and gotten into the CVs heads they prove me wrong)

* Ayaan is very fascinated by this new feisty Rajni and she trust him a lot
* Ayaan and family request Farhan to pretend to be Vikram so that Rajni does not leave the house hunting for her hubby on her own
* Rajni tries to get romantic with Farhan/ Vikram making Ayaan jelly so the other Zingo hotties don't leave them alone for a second
* The other Zingo hottie request Rajni not to leave yet - or at least until Nikhats Nikka and  to help them teach Razia a lesson so she stays at Siddiqui house
* Rajni thinks Farhan / Vikram is cheating on her with Zoya (since they are friends - yeah the 2 sisters against each other track for a few days)
*Nuzat starts to like Farhan too as they can never leave Rajni alone with Vikram / Farhan but he in return starts to like Najma when visiting KV
* Ayaan consoles Ranji on her cheating husband (who is pretending to be bad but is actually good)
* Ayaan and Rajni start to get closer and Ayaan fights with family to marry Rajni in a hindu ceremony (inter religion wedding ritual are shown in the wedding - Higher TRP)
* On the day of wedding while Rajni is on her way to venue an accident happens and Humeria is back - who only remembers the heart ache Ayaan gave her
* Heart broken Humeria only believes that Ayaan is marrying her out of pity and responsibility and Ayaan is also confused as he wasn't sure if he loves Humeria or Rajni or both
* Razia with pressure from Humeria agrees to marry her to someone else (from Hassina bi side - but not Farhan) -
*On the day of engagement they realize that the guy is one of the guys who was blackmailing Humeria online and Ayaan gets all possessive and does not let the engagement happen (more problem for Nikkat at in laws)
* ARYA finally get engaged

What do u guys think - did i give enough plot line for them to last a year?

Are you a part of the creative team? You've practically laid out the plot for the next 1 year LOL This is brilliant man. 

And since AsYa had to go through a lot, I am sure AyRa's story is also not going to be easy. Though I am not sure about the inter religion wedding happening. If it does, it'll be great and pretty interesting if they show something of this sort. Also if AyRa get engaged that means AsYa will be engaged the third time by then or both the engagements happen around the same time?

CanadianChikniki_12

Go to top