Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 92)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

O hey..you gals have been busy on the thread...looks like no one lives in India or Pakistan..everyone is awake at this time..everyone either in North America or UK?

Shreya and shree lives in india, Me -UK, niki -US, honey and cana -Canada..Smile

#The episode was not amazing today but it was good! I guess I was too excited about the SBS; Asad catching Tanu..so the episode just went by for me..I watched SBS a million times and watched the episode only once..Tanu's revelation just took over me!

#SBS was allowed to shoot a glimpse of that scene because QH team didn't wanna lose their viewers because of Jammy Tannu wedding announcement..that's why out of no where we got SBS today! They wanted to give their viewers a happy spoiler so Tanu Jammu wedding talk can become bearable! + many people will come back to watch the show (those who stopped watching) after the SBS--so more viewers now..everyone will be talking about Asad catching Tanu...hype..excitement..hot topic..Good strategy by the PH!
SBS actually saved forum 32 from burning down virtually...LOL

#Karan's words, "As much as I have found out about Tanu, uss kay baad ussay tu baseball bat say marna chahiye!" So Asad found out quite a bit about Tanu?
My thoughts on AsYa on the bench scene..Zoya heartbroken..Asad loses self-control and goes to Zoya when he sees her crying..he tells her to leave and not go through this pain by seeing him getting married to Tanu..but Zoya will say that I will not go but fight..I won't let Tanu win..Asad shocked..Zoya will say that if she leaves, then Tanu will win because Tanu just wants her away from him forever and then Asad will say that Tanu didn't have any intentions of separating them and that he's choosing to marry her because of some circumstances..and Zoya might tell him again that Tanu just wants them separated..she might even tell that nothing happened that night and Tanu just used that incident to stop their nikkah..Asad still not convinced so Zoya would say something like..Tanu even tried to kill her many times and if he doesn't believe that, just keep an eye on Tanu because she is sure that Tanu will try to kill her again..after this either Asad walks away or Zoya walks away...
Surbhi mentioned that she did tell Asad that it was gonna happen but it happened coincidently..So maybe they didn't team up but Zoya did tell Asad about Tanu's intentions and Asad just catches Tanu (unplanned)!

exactly, after seeing tanu trying to burn down zoya and still they plan to keep her at home doesn't make any sense... that is y i feel it should be on the day she gets thrown out of the house...dilshad should slap her and najma should pack her bags and asad must throw her bags out of khan villa...i don't want asad to touch her even to slap ...she is such a disgusting women...Angry
but soni said the burning alive scene will be showed on friday or monday...friday asya bench scene, like u all i too wish them to team up and /or atleast want asad  to listen to zoya once...
with monday's precap, we could decided where we are headed too..

#AsYa's almost reunion after Tanu is kicked out that very day..but Asad is guilty..takes his time..Zoya helps him overcome the guilt..all gets better..happy Ramadan days..Dilshad plans wedding after Ramadan..

2. AsYa get married but no rukhsati..It's common..Couples get married (Nikkah) but bride stays in her house for whatever reason..many of my friends had their nikkah happened but they didn't have a rukhsati (farewell/good-bye) because they were finishing college..so they continued to live in their parents house until they were done with studies..(that's just one scenario..just to give an idea) ..there could be any reason for a delayed rukhsati..Ruksati is very important..all crying happens during rukhsati, lol..bride leaving her house..parents telling her bye and all that..But since Zoya lives in the same house, her situation could be that she decides to live in her own room and wait for her dad to be found first so he could do her rukhsati!!!
(Personally I like the second theory better!)

we all wish and want the story to go this way...

#I still won't comment on Farhan--there's no legit news about this dude but I liked all your predictions..bus Najma ka dil na tottay..it's one person that I cannot see sad! She's the cutest cute ever!

#Loved AsYa's prayer!
"Mei Zoya ke ankhoon ko dekh kay kamzoor na par jaoon, awww!" "Mr. Khan mujh say bohat muhabbat kurtay hain!" i loved that scene...

Love my AsYa so much! Can't wait to see them courting! It's gonna be so beautiful!
Farhan- check mine and cana discussion page...and post your views on it...

Edited by Npdeepa - 19 July 2013 at 4:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I don't think anybody else is here except Deepa and perhaps CC 

Guys check this new TT video on Farhan 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XeuqOYhFEqI

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepa

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Ok after reading Oishi's spoiler, a thought. The guy who is entering maybe Imran's brother but somehow Rajni will feel he is her hubby and she starts calling him Vikram. The guy acts as a catalyst for Ayaan Rajni's love story the same way Tanveer was a catalyst for AsYa's story (talk about AyRa and AsYa being parallels) and this guy may also be Zoya's friend. Hence he helps AsYa too and they may find out through him about Imran-Tanveer's story. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikAsadkiDeewaniNpdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Ok after reading Oishi's spoiler, a thought. The guy who is entering maybe Imran's brother but somehow Rajni will feel he is her hubby and she starts calling him Vikram. The guy acts as a catalyst for Ayaan Rajni's love story the same way Tanveer was a catalyst for AsYa's story (talk about AyRa and AsYa being parallels) and this guy may also be Zoya's friend. Hence he helps AsYa too and they may find out through him about Imran-Tanveer's story. 

Exactly ... my thought too...Clapshreya and shree
didn't we have a similar spoiler/ prediction from FB sometime ago...that Farhan and zoya will pretend to be engaged to get asad jealous and expose tanveer...later he'll fall for najma...and might turn into a negative character later on..
so it must be farhan for others and vikram for rajni...i want to see ayaan's reaction at that time...LOL

CanadianChikLivingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Dekho mei reply karrahi huo (lol... is that correct hindi for i am replying back?) So i totally agree with every you have said the only other twist i have to add is that Nuzat will start to fall for this new Vikram (who is actually Farhan) but Farhan will fall for Najma (since he will be at KV all the time visiting Zoya) and Najma will like him too but be too shy and fearful of her brother to say anything. IMO Farhan will try and distant himself from Rajni  in order to help ARYA get closer and in return Rajni wont like Vikram/Farhan friendship too much so she will help ASYA get closer LOL

sub gol mal hai bahi gol mal hai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

didn't we have a similar spoiler/ prediction from FB sometime ago...that Farhan and zoya will pretend to be engaged to get asad jealous and expose tanveer...later he'll fall for najma...and might turn into a negative character later on..
so it must be farhan for others and vikram for rajni...i want to see ayaan's reaction at that time...LOL

No I still don't think that Farhan and Zoya will pretend to get engaged or anything. He'll just help Zoya connect to Imran or perhaps even if they discover that the baby is not Asad's, AsYa won't know the baby is Imran's and he is the same guy who Nikhat is engaged to. So maybe through Farhan, AsYa get to know this and Asad will not want Nikhat to get married to Imran and hence it creates MU between the two families. 

CanadianChikniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

I agree - only problem is that 4 lions is so unpredictable so maybe this Vikram is actually Vikram who breaks Rajni's heart and she goes into widowhood mode and reverts to the way old humeria use to be? and Ayaan helps her overcome this hurdle? Or maybe he is a greedy good for nothing Son of a gun and gets Ayaans protective side out?Confused

niki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Dekho mei reply karrahi huo (lol... is that correct hindi for i am replying back?) So i totally agree with every you have said the only other twist i have to add is that Nuzat will start to fall for this new Vikram (who is actually Farhan) but Farhan will fall for Najma (since he will be at KV all the time visiting Zoya) and Najma will like him too but be too shy and fearful of her brother to say anything. IMO Farhan will try and distant himself from Rajni  in order to help ARYA get closer and in return Rajni wont like Vikram/Farhan friendship too much so she will help ASYA get closer LOL

sub gol mal hai bahi gol mal hai!

CC, you are finally here. I love your predictions. And your Hindi is perfect Thumbs Up

My God! You made it so complicated. LOL But it'll all be interesting. Most importantly, I want this Farhan or Vikram dude to help my AsYa and take Tanveer to her baby's daddy.  

CanadianChikniki_12

Go to top