India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 91)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
O hey..you gals have been busy on the thread...looks like no one lives in India or Pakistan..everyone is awake at this time..everyone either in North America or UK?

#The episode was not amazing today but it was good! I guess I was too excited about the SBS; Asad catching Tanu..so the episode just went by for me..I watched SBS a million times and watched the episode only once..Tanu's revelation just took over me!

#SBS was allowed to shoot a glimpse of that scene because QH team didn't wanna lose their viewers because of Jammy Tannu wedding announcement..that's why out of no where we got SBS today! They wanted to give their viewers a happy spoiler so Tanu Jammu wedding talk can become bearable! + many people will come back to watch the show (those who stopped watching) after the SBS--so more viewers now..everyone will be talking about Asad catching Tanu...hype..excitement..hot topic..Good strategy by the PH!

#Karan's words, "As much as I have found out about Tanu, uss kay baad ussay tu baseball bat say marna chahiye!" So Asad found out quite a bit about Tanu?
My thoughts on AsYa on the bench scene..Zoya heartbroken..Asad loses self-control and goes to Zoya when he sees her crying..he tells her to leave and not go through this pain by seeing him getting married to Tanu..but Zoya will say that I will not go but fight..I won't let Tanu win..Asad shocked..Zoya will say that if she leaves, then Tanu will win because Tanu just wants her away from him forever and then Asad will say that Tanu didn't have any intentions of separating them and that he's choosing to marry her because of some circumstances..and Zoya might tell him again that Tanu just wants them separated..she might even tell that nothing happened that night and Tanu just used that incident to stop their nikkah..Asad still not convinced so Zoya would say something like..Tanu even tried to kill her many times and if he doesn't believe that, just keep an eye on Tanu because she is sure that Tanu will try to kill her again..after this either Asad walks away or Zoya walks away...
Surbhi mentioned that she did tell Asad that it was gonna happen but it happened coincidently..So maybe they didn't team up but Zoya did tell Asad about Tanu's intentions and Asad just catches Tanu (unplanned)!

#After Asad realizes that Tanu has even tried to kill Zoya just to separate them, it won't be hard for him to connect the dots that Tanu could easily stage a suhagraat to keep AsYa from uniting..it's not hard to understand the intentions..the root for killing Zoya is to keep her away from Asad..if she can try to take someone's life, she is capable of anything! I have a feeling that we will be done with Tanu track right then..A lot will happen in that scene..it's gonna be major! If its just about Asad saving Zoya and catching Tanu trying to hurt Zoya..it isn't too dramatic..I think Asad will get so mad at Tanu in that scene that she will get scared and accept everything..! Asad will be in his lion self at that moment..remember how he connected all the dots at Gudia factory when he was confronting Rashid? Asad will surely put two and two together!

#Tanu knew that Zoya wouldn't stop her prayer..I could be wrong but I think..in Islam if you die while praying..you get rewarded or something like that..so people are encouraged to not get distracted during prayer no matter what happens..So Zoya starts praying..Tanu comes..and starts talking about all the incidents when she tried to kill her..Zoya hears her obviously but choses to continue praying in peace..Tanu mocking Zoya that she can't do anything while praying and that she's gonna be burnt alive..she reminds her of all the old incidents and proudly tells her that she planned them..like live-wire, jhoomer and all (Asad has to know all about her previous attacks)..Tanu doesn't realize that Asad is listening everything along with Najma and Dilshad..anyways..we all know what happens after that..
Asad will surely kick Tanu out right after that incident..He wanted Maryam out because he didn't want Zoya's life in danger--he didn't let Zoya help with Raghu when she came to the office just because of her safety..so after witnessing Tanu's evil intentions, planning Zoya's most painful death, burning her alive, there's no way that Asad will let her stay in the house!

#AsYa's almost reunion after Tanu is kicked out that very day..but Asad is guilty..takes his time..Zoya helps him overcome the guilt..all gets better..happy Ramadan days..Dilshad plans wedding after Ramadan..

Two scenerios:
1. Zoya refuses to get married because she wants to find her abbu first..she would want her dad to attend the wedding now that she knows that he's alive! So AsYa together on abbu hunt..Remember Zoya wanted Rashid to be present at Asad's wedding..how she talked about the importance of the father in the wedding?
2. AsYa get married but no rukhsati..It's common..Couples get married (Nikkah) but bride stays in her house for whatever reason..many of my friends had their nikkah happened but they didn't have a rukhsati (farewell/good-bye) because they were finishing college..so they continued to live in their parents house until they were done with studies..(that's just one scenario..just to give an idea) ..there could be any reason for a delayed rukhsati..Ruksati is very important..all crying happens during rukhsati, lol..bride leaving her house..parents telling her bye and all that..But since Zoya lives in the same house, her situation could be that she decides to live in her own room and wait for her dad to be found first so he could do her rukhsati!!!
(Personally I like the second theory better!)

#I still won't comment on Farhan--there's no legit news about this dude but I liked all your predictions..bus Najma ka dil na tottay..it's one person that I cannot see sad! She's the cutest cute ever!

#Loved AsYa's prayer!
"Mei Zoya ke ankhoon ko dekh kay kamzoor na par jaoon, awww!" "Mr. Khan mujh say bohat muhabbat kurtay hain!"
Love my AsYa so much! Can't wait to see them courting! It's gonna be so beautiful!

Edited by mbficoa - 18 July 2013 at 8:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaLivingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

O hey..you gals have been busy on the thread...looks like no one lives in India or Pakistan..everyone is awake at this time..everyone either in North America or UK?

#The episode was not amazing today but it was good! I guess I was too excited about the SBS; Asad catching Tanu..so the episode just went by for me..I watched SBS a million times and watched the episode only once..Tanu's revelation just took over me!
Thank goodness for SBS!! Otherwise this forum would have been super negative and we all would have been depressed but it was a happy day! 

#SBS was allowed to shoot a glimpse of that scene because QH team didn't wanna lose their viewers because of Jammy Tannu wedding announcement..that's why out of no where we got SBS today! They wanted to give their viewers a happy spoiler so Tanu Jammu wedding talk can become bearable! + many people will come back to watch the show (those who stopped watching) after the SBS--so more viewers now..everyone will be talking about Asad catching Tanu...hype..excitement..hot topic..Good strategy by the PH!
Masterstroke by the PH! They knew they would lose tons of viewers for today and after today...very smart! But I still feel we did not see the whole picture. With such a strict media ban they probably only let SBS shoot for a few mins besides SBS replayed the same thing over and over again. So there is more! At least i hope!

#Karan's words, "As much as I have found out about Tanu, uss kay baad ussay tu baseball bat say marna chahiye!" So Asad found out quite a bit about Tanu?
My thoughts on AsYa on the bench scene..Zoya heartbroken..Asad loses self-control and goes to Zoya when he sees her crying..he tells her to leave and not go through this pain by seeing him getting married to Tanu..but Zoya will say that I will not go but fight..I won't let Tanu win..Asad shocked..Zoya will say that if she leaves, then Tanu will win because Tanu just wants her away from him forever and then Asad will say that Tanu didn't have any intentions of separating them and that he's choosing to marry her because of some circumstances..and Zoya might tell him again that Tanu just wants them separated..she might even tell that nothing happened that night and Tanu just used that incident to stop their nikkah..Asad still not convinced so Zoya would say something like..Tanu even tried to kill her many times and if he doesn't believe that, just keep an eye on Tanu because she is sure that Tanu will try to kill her again..after this either Asad walks away or Zoya walks away...
Surbhi mentioned that she did tell Asad that it was gonna happen but it happened coincidently..So maybe they didn't team up but Zoya did tell Asad about Tanu's intentions and Asad just catches Tanu (unplanned)!
LOVE this! This is what will probably happen too. I feel he did find out alot. Billi was gloating big time while Zoya was praying. Also, this will mark the return of the lion...Jammy is gone FOREVER! So happy! I hate Jammy and i love Asad (I swear if a normal person reads this they will think i am crazy)! SJ definitely did mentioned how she was saying something like this would happen and it did. Plus after Asad stops billi, Zoya did say something like "Dekha Tanveer" so the cat is finally out of the bag! Plus like we have mentioned Amarpalli was nostalgic and she let it slip that she is exposed but Karan covered up and then they manipulated it! Did you feel that too?

#After Asad realizes that Tanu has even tried to kill Zoya just to separate them, it won't be hard for him to connect the dots that Tanu could easily stage a suhagraat to keep AsYa from uniting..it's not hard to understand the intentions..the root for killing Zoya is to keep her away from Asad..if she can try to take someone's life, she is capable of anything! I have a feeling that we will be done with Tanu track right then..A lot will happen in that scene..it's gonna be major! If its just about Asad saving Zoya and catching Tanu trying to hurt Zoya..it isn't too dramatic..I think Asad will get so mad at Tanu in that scene that she will get scared and accept everything..! Asad will be in his lion self at that moment..remember how he connected all the dots at Gudia factory when he was confronting Rashid? Asad will surely put two and two together! 
I really really hope this happens! I doubt they can stretch this further. Plus now that Asad knows Zoya was right all along he will easily believe Zoya that nothing happened that night. But i do hope that Asad grows his brain. Everyone on the forum is worried that if the baby daddy nonsense is not out then Asad will still be okay with going through with the nikah. I honestly think that is not possible. She has tried to kill Zoya plus after all this would Dilshad be okay with a murderer as her son's wife? Let's hope there is more to the scene. IF Billi continues to stay because of the pregnancy drama I would love to see AsYa playing her as a team then. They cannot be hurting after this incident. 

#Tanu knew that Zoya wouldn't stop her prayer..I could be wrong but I think..in Islam if you die while praying..you get rewarded or something like that..so people are encouraged to not get distracted during prayer no matter what happens..So Zoya starts praying..Tanu comes..and starts talking about all the incidents when she tried to kill her..Zoya hears her obviously but choses to continue praying in peace..Tanu mocking Zoya that she can't do anything while praying and that she's gonna be burnt alive..she reminds her of all the old incident and proudly tells her that she planned them..like live-wire, jhoomer and all (Asad has to know all about her previous attacks)..Tanu doesn't realize that Asad is listening everything along with Najma and Dilshad..anyways..we all know what happens after that..
Asad will surely kick Tanu out right after that incident..He wanted Maryam out because he didn't want Zoya's life in danger--he didn't let Zoya help with Raghu when she came to the office just because of her safety..so after witnessing Tanu's evil intentions, planning Zoya's most painful death, burning her alive, there's no way that Asad will let her stay in the house! 
I agree! It would be foolish for Asad to let Billi stay in the house after he knows Zoya's life is in danger. The only reason why he can let her stay is if he decides to play her along with Zoya to find her motive. Actually I can see this being Zoya's plan to get to the bottom of things so she may convince Asad to play her until the nikah day so they can uncover what Billi's motives are. Asad would be reluctant but for Zoya he will!

#AsYa's almost reunion after Tanu is kicked out that very day..but Asad is guilty..takes his time..Zoya helps him overcome the guilt..all gets better..happy Ramadan days..Dilshad plans wedding after Ramadan..
YESS! I hope we get happy Ramadan days too! AsYa's every wedding function was ruined by meow meow lets hope Eid is special! 

Two scenerios:
1. Zoya refuses to get married because she wants to find her abbu first..she would want her dad to attend the wedding now that she knows that he's alive! So AsYa together on abbu hunt..Remember Zoya wanted Rashid to be present at Asad's wedding..how she talked about the importance of the father in the wedding?
2. AsYa get married but no rukhsati..It's common..Couples get married (Nikkah) but bride stays in her house for whatever reason..many of my friends had their nikkah happened but they didn't have a rukhsati (farewell/good-bye) because they were finishing college..so they continued to live in their parents house until they were done with studies..(that's just one scenario..just to give an idea) ..there could be any reason for a delayed rukhsati..Ruksati is very important..all crying happens during rukhsati, lol..bride leaving her house..parents telling her bye and all that..But since Zoya lives in the same house, her situation could be that she decides to live in her own room and wait for her dad to be found first so he could do her rukhsati!!!
(Personally I like the second theory better!)
I think the 2nd is more likely. Zoya knows how much Dilshad wants the wedding plus Dilshad's honor is at stake. And let's get real Zoya wants Mr. Khan as her's too she is desperate. But i think she will say that she wants her father to do the Ruksati. Also, 200 episodes almost down-someone has to say QH! And it ideally should start with AsYa because their relationship is the best at this point compared to all other relationships. 

#I still won't comment on Farhan--there's no legit news about this dude but I liked all your predictions..bus Najma ka dil na tottay..it's one person that I cannot see sad! She's the cutest cute ever!
Exactly! I don't think Farhan will play a role in Billi exposure. He will be the link for AsYa and Nikhat. But if he had a role he would have been here by now. His entry will be on Eid/post Eid-that's what Imran said as well. I also hope Najma's dil does not break and I think it was either CC or Deepa who had an excellent scenario of Nikhat/Najma being married in the same house but Najma getting the better deal where as Nikhat will have to suffer because of Shireen's curse!

#Loved AsYa's prayer!
"Mei Zoya ke ankhoon ko dekh kay kamzoor na par jaoon, awww!" "Mr. Khan mujh say bohat muhabbat kurtay hain!"
Love my AsYa so much! Can't wait to see them courting! It's gonna be so beautiful!
Zoya's prayer was the best! And Dilshad was pretty confident that one day Asad will come back to Zoya! I love Dilshad! I hope she plays a role in the pregnancy reveal!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Deepa! I really don't trust the articles! They write what they get from SBS/SBB/Internet..they might have read Mishti's spoiler too, lol!
Ummm..I won't worry about the article just yet! I mean..Asad will be guilty in all but it will be very short lived..he will get over it..Zoya will help him through that..it's been 200 episodes and no actual romance..KSG is famous for romance + Surbhi and him make a great couple..Gul knows that viewers are dying to watch them romance like an actual couple..I am sure things will be better for a little bit before sad days come again!

Edited by mbficoa - 19 July 2013 at 4:14am

CanadianChikNpdeepaLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
If any of you are wondering..I am talking about this article...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3671264

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Deepa! I really don't trust the articles! They write what they get from SBS/SBB/Internet..they might have read Mishti's spoiler too, lol!
Ummm..I won't worry about the article just yet! I mean..Asad will be guilty in all but it will be very short lived..he will get over it..Zoya will help him through that..it's been 200 episodes and no actual romance..KSG is famous for romance + Surbhi and him make a great couple..Gul knows that viewers are dying to watch them romance like an actual couple..I am sure things will be better for a little bit before sad days come again!

I agree with you. I also strongly feel that AsYa have to reunite after Tanveer is exposed and we'll get some good moments for a while before Gaffur track begins. AsYa are still in the separation mode. Even the montage depicts separation. Once they reunite then only Gaffur's track will begin plus its a bit too early for that to happen. 

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

I agree with you. I also strongly feel that AsYa have to reunite after Tanveer is exposed and we'll get some good moments for a while before Gaffur track begins. AsYa are still in the separation mode. Even the montage depicts separation. Once they reunite then only Gaffur's track will begin plus its a bit too early for that to happen.

That's why I am not concerned about the articles or any post indicating more misery for the couple!!! They have already suffered a lot! I think for a while AsYa will be together, romancing while looking for Zoya's father. There is no way that Zoya would trust Bili! And if Billi does try to give Zoya the name and address in desperation to get her way from Asad, Razia will kill Billi before it happens but this isn't gonna be happening because Tanu's story has to start with Imran and Nikhat..and Razia will kill Billi after that.. So AsYa are surely gonna have some time to romance..! I am not bothered by the articles!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s120

That's why I am not concerned about the articles or any post indicating more misery for the couple!!! They have already suffered a lot! I think for a while AsYa will be together, romancing while looking for Zoya's father. There is no way that Zoya would trust Bili! And if Billi does try to give Zoya the name and address in desperation to get her way from Asad, Razia will kill Billi before it happens but this isn't gonna be happening because Tanu's story has to start with Imran and Nikhat..and Razia will kill Billi after that.. So AsYa are surely gonna have some time to romance..! I am not bothered by the articles!

Word Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriaz

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

O hey..you gals have been busy on the thread...looks like no one lives in India or Pakistan..everyone is awake at this time..everyone either in North America or UK? Yeah - unfortunately none of us r considered TRP viewers! 

Thank goodness for SBS!! Otherwise this forum would have been super negative and we all would have been depressed but it was a happy day! 
Yeah like we dont have enough negativity on IF as it is!

Masterstroke by the PH! They knew they would lose tons of viewers for today and after today...very smart! But I still feel we did not see the whole picture. With such a strict media ban they probably only let SBS shoot for a few mins besides SBS replayed the same thing over and over again. So there is more! At least i hope!
Yeah  - so true we wud have taken F32  down - but i am still super mad about the google + Tannu /Jammy wedding card contest - but on the + side the connest ends today (i.e only 24hrs) so this give me hope that the wedding will be called of SOONBig smile

LOVE this! This is what will probably happen too. I feel he did find out alot. Billi was gloating big time while Zoya was praying. Also, this will mark the return of the lion...Jammy is gone FOREVER! So happy! I hate Jammy and i love Asad (I swear if a normal person reads this they will think i am crazy)! SJ definitely did mentioned how she was saying something like this would happen and it did. Plus after Asad stops billi, Zoya did say something like "Dekha Tanveer" so the cat is finally out of the bag! Plus like we have mentioned Amarpalli was nostalgic and she let it slip that she is exposed but Karan covered up and then they manipulated it! Did you feel that too?

I really really hope this happens! I doubt they can stretch this further. Plus now that Asad knows Zoya was right all along he will easily believe Zoya that nothing happened that night. But i do hope that Asad grows his brain. Everyone on the forum is worried that if the baby daddy nonsense is not out then Asad will still be okay with going through with the nikah. I honestly think that is not possible. She has tried to kill Zoya plus after all this would Dilshad be okay with a murderer as her son's wife? Let's hope there is more to the scene. IF Billi continues to stay because of the pregnancy drama I would love to see AsYa playing her as a team then. They cannot be hurting after this incident. 
So after reading ur comments about the SBS it occurred to me that i think the bench scene will be purely about ASYA - them supporting each other and feeling each others pain - i  think before the SBS segment airs Asad will already know he is not the father - something related to the baby will happen and thus he will know and start doubting Tannu but wont say anything or let her know that he knows that the baby is not his - then when the SBS segment happens it will be a total pardafash!

see comment in purpleBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

Go to top