India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 89)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Farhan, farhan , farhan ... I really want to know who the hell is he... Too much hype is not good for our health yaar LOL Wink
And hey I think farhan is imran's khala ( remember the lady who always comes with haseena) son . She is even seen in the new spoiler pic.. Red suit I think...

Edited by Npdeepa - 18 July 2013 at 5:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriazniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Farhan, farhan , farhan ... I really want to know who the hell is he... Too much hype is not good for our health yaar LOL Wink
And hey I think farhan is imran's khala ( remember the lady who always comes with haseena) son . She is even seen in the new spoiler pic.. Red suit I think...

On yeah thats possible - i like her until i realized how easily Hassina bi made her do evil things - like the car not working drama and then insulting ShireenConfused

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

[]

Yeah I heard of it - ruksati, without which a couple could not consummate their marriage...so as we all predicted nikaah will happen and tanu ji might spoil their happiness by giving proof to zoya about. Her father being alive .. So zoya or maybe even Asad would suggest let's first find ur father and then we 'll start our life...
If tanveer is bazaroo aurat , then y she blackmails him with her pregnancy...

Edited by Npdeepa - 18 July 2013 at 6:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by niki_12

Wow you guys are great! I really think both Nikhat and Najma will be married in the same family. But poor Najma does not deserve Haseena! Let's hope Farhan is just a cousin and not really Haseena's son plus hopefully he will stand up for her.

As far as Asad playing along and busting her on the day of the nikah depends on what she gloats about and what Asad hears. But after the sbs scene i really hope AsYa play her as a team. I don't want them to be suffering. But you never know what that scene is about. Oishi even said the end is very near!

Now as far as AsYa's nikah is concerned I feel it will happen before Gaffur bomb. That's how they will delay the consummation. Gul is not going to give nikah and consummation. So Zoya will get married to Asad for Dilshad. Dilshad will want to marriage ASAP. But she will say that before anything else she wants to find her father. Perhaps they even live in separate rooms because she wants her father to do the "rukhtasi" (i think that is what it is called right?) But we will get an amazing romantic track. Plus, Asad's jealousy when Zoya is not his yet would be heartbreaking because he will feel Zoya is happy with someone else. But if they are married then it will be fun! BTW we still have no indication about Farhan. Even Oishi does not know about it.

200 Episodes are almost over! Someone has to say QH now! 

Yes - i love and agree with everything u just said - Also  u r rite - its called Ruksati - so we get the nikka  but no ruksati or walima (so CVs can show ASYA wedding rituals 3 times (yes mera gear 3 par atka howa hai ) - (lol... did that make sense - i am  stuck on 3) - btw
  i agree with u girls that the 3rd time ASYA try to do nkka it  will happen)

Also initially i had been skeptical of Farhan  as i did not want anyone related to Hassina bi  or the police inspector - but then now i am thinking what if its a step sibling and thats why Hassina bi hates AAK so much but Imran misses the sibling in USA - thats y also Imran never said no to Nikhat  going to Asad's sangeet

btw: on a completely different note - do u think Imran met Tanveer at a brothel ? He knew never to write your own name when u go to such places and he did not seem uncomfortable to be there with Nikhat like Ayaan had been when he went inquiring about his sister
Confused

Yup I feel that is what will happen. Zoya will want to find her father first but she will get married for Dilshad! The 3 pattern makes a lot of sense though! Even Ayaan Humera engagement happened during the third time.

Yeah that makes sense. But as Deepa said he may be a cousin. Perhaps the Khala's son.

Oh I am sure Imran met billi in a shady place. Billi has a very dirty past and Imran is not innocent either. Yup if only the Khan children had a little bit of brain and were good judge of characters. I blame Rashid Angry

On the other hand Gaffur's DNA is pretty different and both his daughters are good judge of characters and have the ability to think.

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=niki_12]BR]
Exactly... And after all shireen's curse has to follow her and her poor children... howa hai ) - (lol... did that make sense - i am stuck on 3) - btw
i agree with u girls that the 3rd time ASYA try to do nkka it will happen)

Also initially i had been skeptical of Farhan as i did not want anyone related to Hassina bi or the police inspector - but then now i am thinking what if its a step sibling and thats why Hassina bi hates AAK so much but Imran misses the sibling in USA - thats y also Imran never said no to Nikhat going to Asad's sangeet

<font color="#0000FF">btw: on a completely different note - do u think Imran met Tanveer at a brothel ? He knew never to write your own name when u go to such places and he did not seem uncomfortable to be there with Nikhat like Ayaan had been when he went inquiring about his sister</font>[/B]</font>Confused

Yup I feel that is what will happen. Zoya will want to find her father first but she will get married for Dilshad! The 3 pattern makes a lot of sense though! Even Ayaan Humera engagement happened during the third time.

Yeah that makes sense. But as Deepa said he may be a cousin. Perhaps the Khala's son.

Oh I am sure Imran met billi in a shady place. Billi has a very dirty past and Imran is not innocent either. Yup if only the Khan children had a little bit of brain and were good judge of characters. I blame RashidAngry

On the other hand Gaffur's DNA is pretty different and both his daughters are good judge of characters and have the ability to think.

Arre niki... Gaffur has done his masters in USA... But this rashid burnt a factory without even aware of a dead body inside it... So what do u expect from his children... LOL

CanadianChikhoneyriazniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

On yeah thats possible - i like her until i realized how easily Hassina bi made her do evil things - like the car not working drama and then insulting ShireenConfused

Yeah ... Same with me... Did u notice how scared she was when Ayaan was breaking those pots and banging their door... But if at all it was haseena in her place she would have turned the daylights out of Ayaan... So I think that lady is basically not bad... And it is not that farhan should also be a spineless man like Imran, right. So lets hope for the best... And also Imran said that he is coming for eid... So may be he might arrive when tanveer is partially exposed to Asad...
Ok girls... It's half past 1 here , got to sleep... Gud night, see u all tomorrow Big smile

Edited by Npdeepa - 18 July 2013 at 6:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=niki_12]BR]
Exactly... And after all shireen's curse has to follow her and her poor children... howa hai ) - (lol... did that make sense - i am stuck on 3) - btw
i agree with u girls that the 3rd time ASYA try to do nkka it will happen)

Also initially i had been skeptical of Farhan as i did not want anyone related to Hassina bi or the police inspector - but then now i am thinking what if its a step sibling and thats why Hassina bi hates AAK so much but Imran misses the sibling in USA - thats y also Imran never said no to Nikhat going to Asad's sangeet

<font color="#0000FF">btw: on a completely different note - do u think Imran met Tanveer at a brothel ? He knew never to write your own name when u go to such places and he did not seem uncomfortable to be there with Nikhat like Ayaan had been when he went inquiring about his sister</font>[/B]</font>Confused

Oh I am sure Imran met billi in a shady place. Billi has a very dirty past and Imran is not innocent either. Yup if only the Khan children had a little bit of brain and were good judge of characters. I blame RashidAngry

Arre niki... Gaffur has done his masters in USA... But this rashid burnt a factory without even aware of a dead body inside it... So what do u expect from his children... LOL

So true!! ROFL

CanadianChikNpdeepa

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I think u guys saw this - but just in case?Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3670419

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Go to top