Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 88)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

[QUOTE=Npdeepa]I agree 100 % - Also Farhan 100% has to be a nice guy - Asad can also get jealous thinking he is coming for Zoya where else he is coming over for NajmaLOL but Tamatar will be too scared to Asad so Zoya will play love Dr like she did for ARYA (she has after all seen all Karan Johar movies)!
The reason i want Najma and Farhan to have a love track is <font size="2">so
far we have seen the following way couples have gotten together - a
love cum arranged (ASYA), force (ARYA) and a totally arranged (Nikhat
and Imran) but have not seen a totally love marriage track. Maybe thats
what the CVs have en-stored for Najma with
getting paired with Farhan (Imrans brother - if the rumors are true).
This will be an interesting twist and lots of drama as Hassina bi
pretends to not like AAK and if Nikhat
will be miserable with Imran then Asad will definitely not let Najma
marry in that household - 2 sisters married to 2 brothers is quiet a
common trend in certain cultures but the irony will be that these 2
sisters while in the same school/collage were not even allowed to talk
to each
other. After marriage if this track is played out then Najma might end
up becoming the only support Nikhat would have at her in laws - Also
Shireen's curse will truly back fire if Dilshads daughter would be happy
[
but hers not while married in the same family!) </font></font>[/B]

BR]
Exactly... And after all shireen's curse has to follow her and her poor children...

Edited by Npdeepa - 18 July 2013 at 5:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriazniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Girls , I think after billi exposure Asad might propose zoya for nikaah with that ring... So 3rd the charm will play...
1. Airport engagement , ring removed , nikaah did not happen

2. Proper engagement , zoya removed the ring left the house, Asad called off the nikaah...
3. After billi exposure, Asad slips the rings which will never be removed ever... Nikaah will happen...( simple nikaah grand walima)...

And if we count all the nikaah she sat as a bride then thatz it... It's already 5 times.
But only 2 times with Asad and vice versa . Rest are nothing...

Zoya has sat WILLINGLY for her OWN nikka 3 times
1) 1st time with Akrum (Did not happen)
2)SR night Angry
3) Return from Ajmer

Asad has gotten / will get ready for Nikka
1) SR night
2)return from Ajmer
3) WIll get ready for Nikka with Tannu (WONT HAPPEN)

The forth time they get ready it will be in order to get married Big smile and Nikka will happen and they both say QH (after all they met 3 times and then it was the forth time that Zoya ended up in Asad's bedLOL)

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Girls , I think after billi exposure Asad might propose zoya for nikaah with that ring... So 3rd the charm will play...

2. Proper engagement , zoya removed the ring left the house, Asad called off the nikaah...
3. After billi exposure, Asad slips the rings which will never be removed ever... Nikaah will happen...( simple nikaah grand walima)...

And if we count all the nikaah she sat as a bride then thatz it... It's already 5 times.

<font color="#993399"><font color="#000033">Zoya has sat WILLINGLY for her OWN nikka 3 times </font>
<font color="#0000FF">1) 1st time with Akrum (Did not happen)</font>
2)SR night Angry
3) Return from Ajmer

<font color="#003333">Asad has gotten / will get ready for Nikka</font>
1) SR night
2)return from Ajmer
<font color="#0000FF">3) WIll get ready for Nikka with Tannu (WONT HAPPEN)</font>

The <font color="#FF0000">forth time</font> they get ready it will be in order to get married Big smile and Nikka will happen and they both say QH (after all they met 3 times and then it was the forth time that Zoya ended up in Asad's bedLOL)

</font>

No. Yaar, she willingly sat only for two times and that too for Asad with love.. Akram 1st time aapi forced, second time she was drugged and forced...so 3rd the charm would work for asya and they both will get married... Maybe zoya will come to know that her father is alive but don't know who , so no consummation before finding her father... But when they decide to consummate their marriage , gaffur truth will be out ... Again a delay in their new relationship...

Edited by Npdeepa - 18 July 2013 at 5:27pm

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Wow you guys are great! I really think both Nikhat and Najma will be married in the same family. But poor Najma does not deserve Haseena! Let's hope Farhan is just a cousin and not really Haseena's son plus hopefully he will stand up for her.

As far as Asad playing along and busting her on the day of the nikah depends on what she gloats about and what Asad hears. But after the sbs scene i really hope AsYa play her as a team. I don't want them to be suffering. But you never know what that scene is about. Oishi even said the end is very near!

Now as far as AsYa's nikah is concerned I feel it will happen before Gaffur bomb. That's how they will delay the consummation. Gul is not going to give nikah and consummation. So Zoya will get married to Asad for Dilshad. Dilshad will want to marriage ASAP. But she will say that before anything else she wants to find her father. Perhaps they even live in separate rooms because she wants her father to do the "rukhtasi" (i think that is what it is called right?) But we will get an amazing romantic track. Plus, Asad's jealousy when Zoya is not his yet would be heartbreaking because he will feel Zoya is happy with someone else. But if they are married then it will be fun! BTW we still have no indication about Farhan. Even Oishi does not know about it.

200 Episodes are almost over! Someone has to say QH now! 

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriaz

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

<font color="#993399"><font color="#000033">Zoya has sat WILLINGLY for her OWN nikka 3 times </font>
2)SR night Angry
3) Return from Ajmer

1) SR night
2)return from Ajmer
<font color="#0000FF">3) WIll get ready for Nikka with Tannu (WONT HAPPEN)</font>

The <font color="#FF0000">forth time</font> they get ready it will be in order to get married Big smile and Nikka will happen and they both say QH (after all they met 3 times and then it was the forth time that Zoya ended up in Asad's bedLOL)

</font>

No. Yaar, she willingly sat only for two times and that too for Asad with love.. Akram 1st time aapi forced, second time she was drugged and forced...so 3rd the charm would work for asya and they both will get married... Maybe zoya will come to know that her father is alive but don't know who , so no consummation before finding her father... But when they decide to consummate their marriage , gaffur truth will be out ... Again a delay in their new relationship...

okay so the 3rd time ASYA try to get married - it will actually happen - and since Pyaar ka dard is having a wedding now maybe so will ASYA get married

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

2)SR night Angry
3) Return from Ajmer

1) SR night
2)return from Ajmer

</font>

Deepa-Did you read my mind? Look at my comment! I think the same!! LOL

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

2)SR night Angry
3) Return from Ajmer

1) SR night
2)return from Ajmer

</font>

Deepa-Did you read my mind? Look at my comment! I think the same!!LOL

Niki ... I don't know how and Y but we always come up with similar thoughts...great people think alike... LOL r we there yet...

Edited by Npdeepa - 18 July 2013 at 5:42pm

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Wow you guys are great! I really think both Nikhat and Najma will be married in the same family. But poor Najma does not deserve Haseena! Let's hope Farhan is just a cousin and not really Haseena's son plus hopefully he will stand up for her.

As far as Asad playing along and busting her on the day of the nikah depends on what she gloats about and what Asad hears. But after the sbs scene i really hope AsYa play her as a team. I don't want them to be suffering. But you never know what that scene is about. Oishi even said the end is very near!

Now as far as AsYa's nikah is concerned I feel it will happen before Gaffur bomb. That's how they will delay the consummation. Gul is not going to give nikah and consummation. So Zoya will get married to Asad for Dilshad. Dilshad will want to marriage ASAP. But she will say that before anything else she wants to find her father. Perhaps they even live in separate rooms because she wants her father to do the "rukhtasi" (i think that is what it is called right?) But we will get an amazing romantic track. Plus, Asad's jealousy when Zoya is not his yet would be heartbreaking because he will feel Zoya is happy with someone else. But if they are married then it will be fun! BTW we still have no indication about Farhan. Even Oishi does not know about it.

200 Episodes are almost over! Someone has to say QH now! 

Yes - i love and agree with everything u just said - Also  u r rite - its called Ruksati - so we get the nikka  but no ruksati or walima (so CVs can show ASYA wedding rituals 3 times (yes mera gear 3 par atka howa hai ) - (lol... did that make sense - i am  stuck on 3) - btw
  i agree with u girls that the 3rd time ASYA try to do nkka it  will happen)

Also initially i had been skeptical of Farhan  as i did not want anyone related to Hassina bi  or the police inspector - but then now i am thinking what if its a step sibling and thats why Hassina bi hates AAK so much but Imran misses the sibling in USA - thats y also Imran never said no to Nikhat  going to Asad's sangeet

btw: on a completely different note - do u think Imran met Tanveer at a brothel ? He knew never to write your own name when u go to such places and he did not seem uncomfortable to be there with Nikhat like Ayaan had been when he went inquiring about his sister
Confused

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Go to top