India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 87)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Shreya-I agree i don't mind them not being married! We would get an amazing romantic track but if Farhan is coming and will cause jealousy then i would rather have them married. Plus, Dilshad would not want to wait IMO. She would want them married ASAP!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Shreya-I agree i don't mind them not being married! We would get an amazing romantic track but if Farhan is coming and will cause jealousy then i would rather have them married. Plus, Dilshad would not want to wait IMO. She would want them married ASAP!

Niki, I don't think a jealousy scenario will happen because that is what that so called spoiler said and it wasn't a spoiler but somebody's wishful thinking. So even if Farhan is coming, he'll just be a friend to Zoya and would help her know about the Imran-Tanveer story. Then of course there is  a possibility that Najma may fall for him or maybe they are bringing him for Nikhat. 

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Cana... I like ur second scenario for Imran tanveer story... Did not tanveer said to Asad that she is married to a greedy man , stoned eye and what not... I think it about her, according to Imran it is she who left him for money , she is the stoned eye person... Didn't haseena said that they lived in Ahmedabad for sometime before shifting to Bhopal and even tanveer doesn't live in Bhopal...
So Imran and tanveer are indeed married and as u all say that's role of farhan to prove that tanveer was his bhabhi once... And in one way if nikath gets married to Imran, she'll be a sauten like her mother but it will be a lesson to shireen though nikath doesn't deserve it. But didn't she said once that in love u must be ready to do biggest of biggest sacrifices... Like dilshad maybe in future nikhat will accept imran with his child...
And regarding najma, I don't want them to show that she has fallen for the wrong guy...   I want farhan to be a male version of zoya and fall for najma... Najma and nikath should live a same family... The former life will be a fairy tale love story... But the later has to suffer her mom shireen's sin... As her curse would have backfired by then...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriazniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by CanadianChik

Watched the episode...nothing major but I loved Zoya's prayer! I knew she would fight for Asad. She may be upset at Asad but she is giving him the benefit of the doubt and she knows he has been manipulated.She is upset but she loves him and cant see him suffer so she will save him for if he is unhappy then so is sheOuch

I still wished she confided in Dilshad. But also, Dilshad said how she would pray for things to be normal-so her prayer has to be answered as well.
Whats the point - Asad is stubborn and wont listen to anyone -Dilshad  has tried to explain, talk and threaten Asad and it did not work and so she is already upset. From Zoya's POV if she tells Dilshad the truth of how Tannu tried to kill her she will make Dilshad even more stressed (she does not know Dilshad had previously been acting) Tannu has a beef with Zoya only - She is nice to everyone else!

Zoya is praying for the right thing and evil is not going to win over good! Zoya's dua will be answered by God.Yes hope so

After watching sbs I still feel that it was AsYa's plan. Billi was talking while Zoya was praying so Zoya was expecting something like this. I think it was a trap they set up. I really feel that way because even SJ said that she kept saying something like this would happen and it did.
No i do not think they are playing her - Asad seemed really upset
Agle jumma nikah will be AsYa's IMO. Agle Jumma would be the 200th episode and i feel we will see AsYa getting married. Married or engaged ? As per the rule of 3 they need to get engaged once more!

The f32 article mentioned how no one has said QH-AsYa will have to start the trend! It is only right to make the say QH before anyone else! Does ASYA start the trend or does all the miserable couple get married 1st and then in the end ASYA get married for a happy ever after (btw- i hope wut u said comes true)

I guess tomorrow we will see Asad holding the earring and crying. Let's just hope his brain comes back soon.

P.S.-thank goodness for the confirmed spoilers/sbs or we all would have been sad today..

You are right about Dilshad and Zoya. I love how only Asad was in Zoya's prayers today. 

About playing her-check my reply above :)

Well engagement was kind of 3 times right:
1. Planned by Dilshad during the Mr. Whatever 
2. Airport
3. In front of family
Yes - but Asad has only made Zoya wear a ring 2 times!
Now this would be the 3rd attempt at nikah :) Let's hope at least! I hope AsYa starts the trend! The relationship which is the strongest and most perfect should. All other relationships have some trouble or the other. After billi-AsYa's relationship will be completely fixed!
Zoyya was a bride 3 times before she was ready to commit to nikka - same way Asad needs to be dressed as a groom 3 times before he actual commits to nikka ( i think the 3rd time he will bail when he finds out who her father is - so in order for Zoya not having to choose between father and husband he will say Qabool nahi hai - but at the same time support her in order to go and get to know her dad)

You know I wouldn't mind that even if they don't get married because I would love to see some pre marriage romance. Now they are in love and both have confessed so it'll be great if they spend time together, go out on dates etc. But having said that I somewhere still feel that before Gaffur's truth is out, AsYa should be married. That is what will create angst and hence Zoya torn between her husband and her father.
I am good with this track tooBig smile

I am heartless - i want ASYA dating phase where Asad has to court / woo Zoya - i want the Dalmatian doggy with a message in his collar - house full of roses - when Zoya comes back from jogging and the fan turns on the rose petals fall on Zoya and Asad proposes to Zoya SIDDIQUI despite the pizza boxes on the floor and regardless who her father is!Day Dreaming - I feel that the daddy issues (i.e the past hang up) need to get resolved before the couple can start their married relationship - coz then by then they will be strong enough to fight Zoya mom past and Razia - the biggest vamp of them all!

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12Livingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by Npdeepa

<>[/DIV]

<font color="#9966CC">
PS: yes Mr Khan is a fool</font>

Yes u r right, if at all there was no sbs segment today...by now F 32 would have been burning virtually... LOL
Yeah I saw that contest... I was like R they really serious Shocked

Edited by Npdeepa - 18 July 2013 at 4:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriaz

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

CC-brilliant! It may play out the way you are saying. The only thing I feel is that Asad not trusting Zoya would be a little ridiculous at this point. I don't know what their conversation would be about but that will give us a better clue. Maybe he does trust her but as usual does not believe it because no proof so Zoya says that okay I will prove it to you-billi will try to kill me and you will see with your own eyes. Then comes the sbs scene. Asad can play billi then. Many people on the forum are like he will still go through with the wedding because she is pregnant and stuff but I am sure Zoya/Dilshad and maybe even Asad will bust the whole pregnancy plot! They are not going to stretch this beyond Eid/200t epi!

CC- i meant Zoya was saying something like "see Tanveer"...I just always call the devil "billi" don't think she is human so no human name for her LOL

I can't wait for the sbs scene! Neither can the entire forum

Yup Ms. Gupta was definitely nostalgic and she did let out that she is busted but Karan covered up. Also, there is no excuse she can make...there was fuel all around Zoya...Billi is done! HEE HEE  - DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH IS GONE

I am sure the pregnancy nonsense will be over soon.Yes agreed

But the best part is Asad got his brain back! I am sure he will doubt billi after this!May 50% is back the rest will be back after Ghaffur and Farhan track - Asad has a long learning curve ahead.

Farhan's role will be to tell AsYa that Imran and Billi are a couple. I definitely feel that Asad not being the father will be revealed before that.Yes the innocent baby in the womb will set Asad free - Tannu is not taking care of herself

But CC i agree with you about the Imran Billi story. Also, i am sure it is not Najma/Imran angle. Najma is too scared to do something like that! Thanks 

The proof she will give will be the instances that happened at home - like the sangeet light etc - nothing about Ajmer and tell him that thanks to Ajmer she has enough yakeen on him to know that nothing happened on the SR night -  as even Tannu said so - Asad wont believe and his  response will be that coz Zoya loves him she wants to believe this however the fact cant be denied that he has no recollection of that night and therefore Tannu is right Angry

Then  the SBS scene will come into play where Asad will pretend to believe her fake Jammy jammy crap and play her  but wont tell the family or us the viewers - then on the 200th episode week  or on Eid Tannu will end up in the hospital coz of what the doctor said or maybe  get hurt coz she is trying to hide from Farhan who is visiting Zoya at KV as she does not want him to see and recognize her - thus Asad will find out that he is not the father - Since Farhan will not have seen Tannu the suspense for TRP stays as the wedding prep starts for Nikhat and Imran wedding

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Girls , I think after billi exposure Asad might propose zoya for nikaah with that ring... So 3rd the charm will play...
1. Airport engagement , ring removed , nikaah did not happen

2. Proper engagement , zoya removed the ring left the house, Asad called off the nikaah...
3. After billi exposure, Asad slips the rings which will never be removed ever... Nikaah will happen...( simple nikaah grand walima)...

And if we count all the nikaah she sat as a bride then thatz it... It's already 5 times.
But only 2 times with Asad and vice versa . Rest are nothing...

CanadianChikhoneyriazniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Cana... I like ur second scenario for Imran tanveer story... Did not tanveer said to Asad that she is married to a greedy man , stoned eye and what not... I think it about her, according to Imran it is she who left him for money , she is the stoned eye person... Didn't haseena said that they lived in Ahmedabad for sometime before shifting to Bhopal and even tanveer doesn't live in Bhopal...
So Imran and tanveer are indeed married and as u all say that's role of farhan to prove that tanveer was his bhabhi once... And in one way if nikath gets married to Imran, she'll be a sauten like her mother but it will be a lesson to shireen though nikath doesn't deserve it. But didn't she said once that in love u must be ready to do biggest of biggest sacrifices... Like dilshad maybe in future nikhat will accept imran with his child...
And regarding najma, I don't want them to show that she has fallen for the wrong guy...   I want farhan to be a male version of zoya and fall for najma... Najma and nikath should live a same family... The former life will be a fairy tale love story... But the later has to suffer her mom shireen's sin... As her curse would have backfired by then...

I agree 100 % - Also Farhan 100% has to be a nice guy - Asad can also get jealous thinking he is coming for Zoya where else he is coming over for NajmaLOL but Tamatar will be too scared to Asad so Zoya will play love Dr like she did for ARYA (she has after all seen all Karan Johar movies)!
The reason i want Najma and  Farhan to have a love track is so far we have seen the following way couples have gotten together -  a love cum arranged (ASYA), force (ARYA) and a totally arranged (Nikhat and Imran) but have not seen a totally love marriage track. Maybe thats what the CVs have en-stored for Najma with getting paired with Farhan (Imrans brother - if the rumors are true). This will be an interesting twist and lots of drama as Hassina bi pretends to not like AAK and if Nikhat will be miserable with Imran then Asad will definitely not let Najma marry in that household - 2 sisters married to 2 brothers is quiet a common trend in certain cultures but the irony will be that these 2 sisters while in the same school/collage  were not even allowed to talk to each other. After marriage if this track is played out then Najma might end up becoming the only support Nikhat would have at her in laws - Also Shireen's curse will truly back fire if Dilshads daughter would be happy but hers not while married in the same family!)

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Go to top