Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"

Haha. Deepa, you want a dialogue. Let me tryLOL
Billi: Jammy aap bhi na. Ek piece kha lenge to kya ho jayega hamare bachche ko. Aise gussa kyu kar rahe hai."LOL

But I swear I felt like smacking Billi with that same plate when I saw the precap. I am not too sure about how they are going to solve the "ye bachcha agar Jammy ka nahi to kiska hai raazLOLBut what you said makes sense. I feel that even after Asad catches Billi red handed, he'll need to really think hard about that night but he will need a proof regarding her pregnancy. Will Zoya do that through Farhan (assuming if he's there) or will Asad ask Blli to show him her report or will take her to the doc. Or am I expecting too much? LOL

See that's y I need u...lol, I think she'll say something along those lines and she'll be caught...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Billi: Jammy aap bhi na. Ek piece kha lenge to kya ho jayega hamare bachche ko. Aise gussa kyu kar rahe hai."LOL

But I swear I felt like smacking Billi with that same plate when I saw the precap. I am not too sure about how they are going to solve the "ye bachcha agar Jammy ka nahi to kiska hai raazLOLBut what you said makes sense. I feel that even after Asad catches Billi red handed, he'll need to really think hard about that night but he will need a proof regarding her pregnancy. Will Zoya do that through Farhan (assuming if he's there) or will Asad ask Blli to show him her report or will take her to the doc. Or am I expecting too much? LOL

See that's y I need u...lol, I think she'll say something along those lines and she'll be caught...LOL

Bas this is the only reason you need me Deepa Cry Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Okay just watched the segment! I take my words back I don't think its a promo shoot!
Yes i don't think it was a promo either - the lightening seems like the promo of when Zoya found out Tannu was BR
But I feel it is AsYa's set up!! Zoya was calm and Surbhi said how she said something like this may happen and it did.
i think she was calm as she was praying and in the bench convo she might have tried to warn Asad

Also, once Asad caught Billi-Zoya was saying something like "dekha billi"...OMG
Yes hope he remembers - but billo rani name means nothing to Asad (btw: could BR is the alter ego so the sweet girl Tannu that Asad knew who was tortured so much as a young girl that the alter ego had to take over)
 I am so so so happy positive days are coming!!!!! 

Our QH is back! Yes thank GOD for small mercies -

BTW IMO there is more to the scene then they showed. Yes there is def. more to it

There is a strict media ban...sbs got only some footage and replayed it again and again. So I am sure there is more! I can't wait for this scene!
Yes there is a band as they are banking 2 weeks worth of episodes and also SBS got an exclusive as the scene was shot yesterday as per Oishi thread.  LOL

Also I saw either Devika or Deepa mentioned how Amarpalli let it slip and Karan covered up...i felt the same way! She even said kabhi na kabhi to pata chalna hi tha...BILLI IS SOOO DONE!

Deepa a i were discussing that Ms Gupta did seem a bit nostalgic today in the interview when she said one day the truth had to get exposed (Thats y i am going to miss her as she very sweetly and innocently gives us so many clues)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Deepa-the earring scene will be tomorrow. After announcing the nikah he is going to go cry in his room. Oishi confirmed.

After watching sbs i feel they played billi. Billi was talking while Zoya was praying and Zoya was calm and then once Asad came Zoya said something like "see billi" something like that. So i guess it was Zoya's plan.
I think they will play Billi after SBS scene. BR is in black  (evil) Zoya is in white (pure) and Asad is in GREY (may be shades of grey will finally enter his life and everything wont be black and white anymore)

We really don't have enough spoilers to predict the sequence of events but either Asad can be doubting billi and he plays along with Zoya or after this fire stuff he starts doubting billi.

Once Zoya knows about the pregnancy (which i think she will from the precap) she will know how to bust billi. Remember the dining table incident, the chicken blood, and what not. Besides those pregnancy reports have to play a role too. Perhaps Dilshad will also play a role in this.

Bheegi  in her post said that Tannu used the baby to trap and Asad however a baby is innocent and pure and closest to God so it will be the baby who will also save Asad therefore
i think what ever the doctor told Tannu might play into this. 

Remember when billi took of the engagement ring from Zoya's hand it landed near Dilshad and Dilshad gave it back to Zoya. Its quite likely that Dilshad will play a big role.

Hopefully it plays out the way you say. I really hope they don't drag this for too long now. But wasn't Soni's spoiler this only that Asad plays along after he catches Billi red handed
The 200th episode is on 2nd Aug and eid is either on 8th or 9th so i think in 3 weeks max BR will be out of ASYA lifeDancing

see comments in purple

Wow! This is brilliant CC Clap 3 weeks is gonna be tough man but I'll tolerate her LOL 

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Cana : even I think it might unfold as u said... And as the sources said that Asad will play tanveer... So I think when tanu sees Asad and zoya together and also Asad crying buckets with earring... She'll decide to burn her while he pray... Did not surbhi said that it was coincidence... I think koi plan clan kuch nahi...as u said while doing namaaz they have to be clam and unaware of the surrounding and tanu is using it for her benefit... But once again Allah saves zoya through Asad...and Asad starts to doubt tanveer and decides to play tanveer. I don't think he'll cancel the nikaah instead he 'll pretend to be okay to getting married to tanveer and before next Jumma he 'll reveal her true face to everyone and throw her out of the house... Then tanveer will straight away land in Imran house...creating problems in nikhat and Imran relationship and their engagement will break...

Res

CanadianChikhoneyriazniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Okay just watched the segment! I take my words back I don't think its a promo shoot!
Yes i don't think it was a promo either - the lightening seems like the promo of when Zoya found out Tannu was BR
But I feel it is AsYa's set up!! Zoya was calm and Surbhi said how she said something like this may happen and it did.
i think she was calm as she was praying and in the bench convo she might have tried to warn Asad

Also, once Asad caught Billi-Zoya was saying something like "dekha billi"...OMG
Yes hope he remembers - but billo rani name means nothing to Asad (btw: could BR is the alter ego so the sweet girl Tannu that Asad knew who was tortured so much as a young girl that the alter ego had to take over)
 I am so so so happy positive days are coming!!!!! 

Our QH is back! Yes thank GOD for small mercies -

BTW IMO there is more to the scene then they showed. Yes there is def. more to it

There is a strict media ban...sbs got only some footage and replayed it again and again. So I am sure there is more! I can't wait for this scene!
Yes there is a band as they are banking 2 weeks worth of episodes and also SBS got an exclusive as the scene was shot yesterday as per Oishi thread.  LOL

Also I saw either Devika or Deepa mentioned how Amarpalli let it slip and Karan covered up...i felt the same way! She even said kabhi na kabhi to pata chalna hi tha...BILLI IS SOOO DONE!

Deepa a i were discussing that Ms Gupta did seem a bit nostalgic today in the interview when she said one day the truth had to get exposed (Thats y i am going to miss her as she very sweetly and innocently gives us so many clues)

Oh yes if I may add, Ms Gupta said something like "Bhaanda ek na din to phoot ta hai aaj ho gaya" LOL And then she's like ab iske baad sawaal hai kya Asad use ghar se nikalega kyuki ye bacha Asad ka hai or something. And she added these questions when Karan gave her a look that woman you aren't supposed to reveal stuff here. LOL

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

LOL u girls crack me upROFL
But I swear I felt like smacking Billi with that same plate when I saw the precap. I am not too sure about how they are going to solve the "ye bachcha agar Jammy ka nahi to kiska hai raazLOLBut what you said makes sense. I feel that even after Asad catches Billi red handed, he'll need to really think hard about that night but he will need a proof regarding her pregnancy.
Once Asad catches her red handed i think the baby will save him - remember Doc had said something but Tannu was busy trying to see Imran -
Will Zoya do that through Farhan (assuming if he's there)
i feel that will come into play. Farhan will recognize her as his brothers wife or gf (whatever the equation) 
or will Asad ask Blli to show him her report or will take her to the doc. Or am I expecting too much? LOLSorry hun u r hoping for too much from a hindi daily soap -

See that's y I need u...lol, I think she'll say something along those lines and she'll be caught...LOL LOVE Ms Gupta for that

Bas this is the only reason you need me Deepa Cry Broken Heartv always need uHug

Edited by CanadianChik - 18 July 2013 at 4:02pm

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12Livingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

I still have not got a chance to watch sbs but i am sooo happy!! Okay i dont know why this forum is always negative! I am sure asad will doubt billi now! She is sooo done! Now this could be when she gets kicked out and asad has been doubting her all along or asad can begin doubting her after this!! Good days are here!! I will watch sbs when i get home and post detailed views!

Ps its possible its a promo shoot
no i dont think its a promo - it seemed like a scene (they might cut pieces and use as promo)

mottaliNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Go to top