India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 84)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Okay just watched the segment! I take my words back I don't think its a promo shoot! But I feel it is AsYa's set up!! Zoya was calm and Surbhi said how she said something like this may happen and it did. Also, once Asad caught Billi-Zoya was saying something like "dekha billi"...OMG I am so so so happy positive days are coming!!!!! 

Our QH is back!

BTW IMO there is more to the scene then they showed. There is a strict media ban...sbs got only some footage and replayed it again and again. So I am sure there is more! I can't wait for this scene!

Also I saw either Devika or Deepa mentioned how Amarpalli let it slip and Karan covered up...i felt the same way! She even said kabhi na kabhi to pata chalna hi tha...BILLI IS SOOO DONE!

Edited by niki_12 - 18 July 2013 at 10:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Watched the episode...nothing major but I loved Zoya's prayer! I knew she would fight for Asad. She may be upset at Asad but she is giving him the benefit of the doubt and she knows he has been manipulated.

I still wished she confided in Dilshad. But also, Dilshad said how she would pray for things to be normal-so her prayer has to be answered as well.

Zoya is praying for the right thing and evil is not going to win over good! Zoya's dua will be answered by God.

After watching sbs I still feel that it was AsYa's plan. Billi was talking while Zoya was praying so Zoya was expecting something like this. I think it was a trap they set up. I really feel that way because even SJ said that she kept saying something like this would happen and it did.

Agle jumma nikah will be AsYa's IMO. Agle Jumma would be the 200th episode and i feel we will see AsYa getting married.

The f32 article mentioned how no one has said QH-AsYa will have to start the trend! It is only right to make the say QH before anyone else!

I guess tomorrow we will see Asad holding the earring and crying. Let's just hope his brain comes back soon.

P.S.-thank goodness for the confirmed spoilers/sbs or we all would have been sad today..

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hi all,
precap: tanu tries to eat papaya and asad so much concerned for their baby...but little did he know that she knows better than him...YES even a small piece of papaya will lead to abortion as it will generate too much heat in your body, but that is only in the 1st trimester...from 2nd trimester if she craves to eat papaya, she could have a small piece. thas y she collected in her to eat it and this will make zoya ponder upon... Smile ... but i am curious what will be tanu's reply to asad...i think she'll  say just  a piece khaney se baby ko kuch nahi hoga jammy..(sorry shreya..i tried but i badly need u here to write tanu's dialogue)

so the spoiler picture of AsYa heart to heart talk is after the precap...thats y asad is all sad sad, crying but zoya's reaction is OMG what a fool Mr.khan is?LOL...

Tanu trying to burn zoya and getting caugtht red handed would be played at the end of this month ( mishti spoiler) , but Y sbs showed it so earlier...But according to me, it will make sense only if the zoya burning alive plays first , so that he starts to doubt tanu...

1...during their talk zoya might give a hint to him but he avoid to believe her and then she might say lets make a deal and play along... then SBS segments scenes (monday) followed by asad starts to doubt tanu and play tanveer and finds out the truth one by one...

So after that incident, the earring scene might play out...as mishti said he'll feel guilty for not trusting zoya...
So billi should be thrown out only on the 200th episode...

Edited by Npdeepa - 18 July 2013 at 2:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

hi all,
precap: tanu tries to eat papaya and asad so much concerned for their baby...but little did he know that she knows better than him...YES even a small piece of papaya will lead to abortion as it will generate too much heat in your body, but that is only in the 1st trimester...from 2nd trimester if she craves to eat papaya, she could have a small piece. thas y she collected in her to eat it and this will make zoya ponder upon... Smile ... but i am curious what will be tanu's reply to asad...i think she'll  say just  a piece khaney se baby ko kuch nahi hoga jammy..(sorry shreya..i tried but i badly need u here to write tanu's dialogue)

so the spoiler picture of AsYa heart to heart talk is after the precap...thats y asad is all sad sad, crying but zoya's reaction is OMG what a fool Mr.khan is?LOL...

Tanu trying to burn zoya and getting caugtht red handed would be played at the end of this month ( mishti spoiler) , but Y sbs showed it so earlier...But according to me, it will make sense only if the zoya burning alive plays first , so that he starts to doubt tanu...

1...during their talk zoya might give a hint to him but he avoid to believe her and then she might say lets make a deal and play along... then SBS segments scenes (monday) followed by asad starts to doubt tanu and play tanveer and finds out the truth one by one...

So after that incident, the earring scene might play out...as mishti said he'll feel guilty for not trusting zoya...
So billi should be thrown out only on the 200th episode...

Haha. Deepa, you want a dialogue. Let me try LOL 
Billi: Jammy aap bhi na. Ek piece kha lenge to kya ho jayega hamare bachche ko. Aise gussa kyu kar rahe hai." LOL 

But I swear I felt like smacking Billi with that same plate when I saw the precap. I am not too sure about how they are going to solve the "ye bachcha agar Jammy ka nahi to kiska hai raaz LOL But what you said makes sense. I feel that even after Asad catches Billi red handed, he'll need to really think hard about that night but he will need a proof regarding her pregnancy. Will Zoya do that through Farhan (assuming if he's there) or will Asad ask Blli to show him her report or will take her to the doc. Or am I expecting too much? LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Deepa-the earring scene will be tomorrow. After announcing the nikah he is going to go cry in his room. Oishi confirmed.

After watching sbs i feel they played billi. Billi was talking while Zoya was praying and Zoya was calm and then once Asad came Zoya said something like "see billi" something like that. So i guess it was Zoya's plan.

We really don't have enough spoilers to predict the sequence of events but either Asad can be doubting billi and he plays along with Zoya or after this fire stuff he starts doubting billi.

Once Zoya knows about the pregnancy (which i think she will from the precap) she will know how to bust billi. Remember the dining table incident, the chicken blood, and what not. Besides those pregnancy reports have to play a role too. Perhaps Dilshad will also play a role in this. Remember when billi took of the engagement ring from Zoya's hand it landed near Dilshad and Dilshad gave it back to Zoya. Its quite likely that Dilshad will play a big role.

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Deepa-the earring scene will be tomorrow. After announcing the nikah he is going to go cry in his room. Oishi confirmed.

After watching sbs i feel they played billi. Billi was talking while Zoya was praying and Zoya was calm and then once Asad came Zoya said something like "see billi" something like that. So i guess it was Zoya's plan.

We really don't have enough spoilers to predict the sequence of events but either Asad can be doubting billi and he plays along with Zoya or after this fire stuff he starts doubting billi.

Once Zoya knows about the pregnancy (which i think she will from the precap) she will know how to bust billi. Remember the dining table incident, the chicken blood, and what not. Besides those pregnancy reports have to play a role too. Perhaps Dilshad will also play a role in this. Remember when billi took of the engagement ring from Zoya's hand it landed near Dilshad and Dilshad gave it back to Zoya. Its quite likely that Dilshad will play a big role.

Hopefully it plays out the way you say. I really hope they don't drag this for too long now. But wasn't Soni's spoiler this only that Asad plays along after he catches Billi red handed 

AsadkiDeewaniNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
My thoughts after the SBS and today's episode:

Tannu ka pardafash

• After announcing his Nikka Mr Khan will cry his eyes out (yes!  he is the bahu/heroine of QH )
  • Tomorrow in Iftari Zoya (in yellow top) and Dilshad will realize that Tannu is pregnant ( yes folks a papaya did what none of r screaming and bashing from home could do!)
  • The off screen spoiler of ASYA on bench (Zoya in yellow top) will be where Zoya will tell Asad he could not be the father - however Asad will not believe her
  • Tannu who tends to be everywhere (especially when ASYA  have a moment togetherAngry) will decide to kill Zoya as she will know that as long Zoya is around she will continue to convince Asad other wise and the fact that she will see  Asad crying with Zoya's earring will also lead to her decision.
  • When the SBS segment scene happens Tannu will try and talk her way out but Asad will not believe her and be sorry for doubting Zoya (the reason Zoya is shown to be so calm is coz muslims belive that when u pray you should not be distracted by whats going on around u - just like when u r talking to someone u look at that person to make eye contact and not look somewhere else - so the same way when u pray its like u r talking to Allah so who is talking what and doing what around you should not matter)
  • Asad will cancel the nikka with Tannu and will let her stay on as they will realize that she was the one who had initially found the doll with proof of Rashid's innocence - i.e ASYA will play her

Tannu and Imran equation:
  • -Initially when Razia had insulted Tannu at her own house -at that time  Hasina Bi did not know who Tanveer was
  • -Then when Razia again insulted Tannu at Imran's house - both Hassina Bi and Imran were laughing - now if u loved someone would u laugh at their predicament?
  • -IMO Farhaan is going to see Tannu at Asads house and is going to recognize her as Imrans old girlfriend and will tie the pieces of who the fathers child is. However - Imran and Nikhat will be married by then or their wedding ceremonies will be going on by then-( after all TRP ka mamla hai)

Another scenario is that the CVs have changed their mind
  • -therefore we see both Tanveer and Imran wearing a chain and Tanveer was indeed Imrans 1st love (remember he had told Nikhat that indeed he loved someone)
  • -Hassina bi found out Imran had secretly gotten married - (not knowing to who) and disowned him
  • -At the same time Tannu must have left Imran as without his parent he did not have a lot of money
  • -Imran therefore had no choice but to go back to his mother heart broken and ask for forgiveness  - thats why he now puts up with Hassina Bi's insults
  • -His brother however does recognize who Imran was married to i.e Tannu and is also friends with Zoya and will fall in love with Najma (thus keeping the trend of QH where everyone is related/connected to everyone)

PS: Najma has been shown as very innocent, obedient girl who never likes to go against her brother therefore i doubt Imran and Najma had anything going on (remember how scared she was when Zoya and her went to the cricket match, she did not go anywhere without Asads permission (the lounge), nor could she defend herself when the boys were teasing her) so how could she have an affair?

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12Livingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by niki_12

I think they will play Billi after SBS scene. BR is in black  (evil) Zoya is in white (pure) and Asad is in GREY (may be shades of grey will finally enter his life and everything wont be black and white anymore)

Once Zoya knows about the pregnancy (which i think she will from the precap) she will know how to bust billi. Remember the dining table incident, the chicken blood, and what not. Besides those pregnancy reports have to play a role too. Perhaps Dilshad will also play a role in this.

Bheegi  in her post said that Tannu used the baby to trap and Asad however a baby is innocent and pure and closest to God so it will be the baby who will also save Asad therefore
i think what ever the doctor told Tannu might play into this. 

Remember when billi took of the engagement ring from Zoya's hand it landed near Dilshad and Dilshad gave it back to Zoya. Its quite likely that Dilshad will play a big role.

Hopefully it plays out the way you say. I really hope they don't drag this for too long now. But wasn't Soni's spoiler this only that Asad plays along after he catches Billi red handed
The 200th episode is on 2nd Aug and eid is either on 8th or 9th so i think in 3 weeks max BR will be out of ASYA lifeDancing

see comments in purple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

Go to top