India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 82)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I am grinning like an idiot. I just saw SBS headline, Tanveer ka hua pardafaash, Asad ka Tanveer ko thappad aur Zoya ki dua qubool hui Dancing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniNpdeepahoneyriaz

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

I am grinning like an idiot. I just saw SBS headline, Tanveer ka hua pardafaash, Asad ka Tanveer ko thappad aur Zoya ki dua qubool hui Dancing 

I just saw the same thing and had the exact same reaction. I was pretty much grinning like a fool Party Now, I won't be able to sleep without seeing that segment. Damn it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

I just saw the same thing and had the exact same reaction. I was pretty much grinning like a fool Party Now, I won't be able to sleep without seeing that segment. Damn it!!

Apparently she tries to kill Zoya again and Asad catches her Clap Party Now Asad won't spare her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriaz

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Main itni zyada khush hoon ki maine SBS ka segment already do baar dekhi hai Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Main itni zyada khush hoon ki maine SBS ka segment already do baar dekhi hai Wink

What I think is that it seems like a promo shoot. It may play out differently in the show but this incident will make Asad think and connect the dots. So he'll probably come up with a plan to expose her and as a part of the plan, he announces his nikaah with her. Then on the same day, her grand exposure Big smile

AsadkiDeewaniNpdeepahoneyriaz

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged

What I think is that it seems like a promo shoot. It may play out differently in the show but this incident will make Asad think and connect the dots. So he'll probably come up with a plan to expose her and as a part of the plan, he announces his nikaah with her. Then on the same day, her grand exposure Big smile

Even if its a promo shoot, it clearly is an indication of the upcoming scenes. Here's what I think. I've been waiting for this for so long. I don't think that he'll buy any story n if he does, it'll be just to find out more of her lies but still I don't think that'll happen coz the whole family was there n there was kerosene on the ground. Also, Zoya says something once she's done with her prayers and turns around. She says something along the lines of "Maine kaha tha na Tanveer..". Another point is Tanu's expressions, it clearly shows that she is pissed that she got caught so there was no way tht she could explain it coz first of all, she forgets to show her bechari wala expression and also, she doesn't have the time to cook up the story. All of the other times, she knew that Zoya was onto her or was upto something and that's why she was already ready with a sob story. That was not the case in this situation. She was clearly caught off guard. I also think that Amrapali kinda let it slip that she got caught n then KSG tried to cover it up by saying that it is possible that bca makes up a story but it was clear tht he was just trying to keep the mystery.

Get ready for happy days ahead Smile

friendsallhoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Even if its a promo shoot, it clearly is an indication of the upcoming scenes. Here's what I think. I've been waiting for this for so long. I don't think that he'll buy any story n if he does, it'll be just to find out more of her lies but still I don't think that'll happen coz the whole family was there n there was kerosene on the ground. Also, Zoya says something once she's done with her prayers and turns around. She says something along the lines of "Maine kaha tha na Tanveer..". Another point is Tanu's expressions, it clearly shows that she is pissed that she got caught so there was no way tht she could explain it coz first of all, she forgets to show her bechari wala expression and also, she doesn't have the time to cook up the story. All of the other times, she knew that Zoya was onto her or was upto something and that's why she was already ready with a sob story. That was not the case in this situation. She was clearly caught off guard. I also think that Amrapali kinda let it slip that she got caught n then KSG tried to cover it up by saying that it is possible that bca makes up a story but it was clear tht he was just trying to keep the mystery.

Get ready for happy days ahead Smile

Yes definitely. Even if its a promo, its symbolic. And Tanveer's exit is near. I don't even mind if they build it up or something for a grand exposure later because I think its all going to be Asad's plan. And the spoiler we got yesterday so far has been true that Asad will overhear Billi when she is gloating to herself about killing Zoya and he catches her. Then later he plays along. So we'll have to see how it plays out. But good times ahead Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Now I wonder wat excuse dat billi ll give after being caught red handed ??

Also why wud Asad believe it once he has seen it himself OR he ll play along wid Billi to dig more!?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

Go to top