It's only AsYa! (Page 8)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Originally posted by niki_12

Oh..so I was watching the scenes again n I realized tht I forgot to mention one thing. Did u notice in the beginning when Asad sees the Ipad, he actually smiles (or rather the vicinity of smiling) thinking tht its Zoya but then goes bk to normal whn he sees tht its Najma. Noticed earlier but forgot to mention it. 

I don't think it'll be Rashid. He's never really tolerated Rashid n he still kinda blames Rashid coz of his blood so i don't think Rashid will be coming around. If not Asad going on his own, I do think it'll be Dilshad telling him to go coz it already looks like she has sort of forgiven him or at least is talking to him properly. n like u guys mentioned, luckily, this time, most probably bca won't be there to stop or prevent him from going so tht'll be awesome. 

I also don't think tht he'll noe the truth coz if tht were the case then he wud've been able to persuade/manaofy zoe. But I do agree tht during the bca-zoe confrontation, she lets something slip which either makes zoe suspicious or she find out the truth n then we'll have the patch up. I def don't want the patch up happening before she finds out the truth n just seeing his love/mangalpur pt 2 coz then it'll be like a subconscious hurt tht will constantly be there. I want all of tht in the open at least for her b4 patch up. If not the truth abt the incident, I do agree tht he'll at least find out tht bca was trying to kill zoe n can't wait for tht fateful day wen we get to see him slapping her Smile Party all around baby Party

I noticed that too and he seemed so happy...and then my heart broke when he noticed it wasn't her. He was so so clear with his emotions today even in front of others. 

You are right and Rashid will be too busy with Ayaan. I agree Dilshad may play a role and Najma might tell her how Asad was crying and she will realize that they will be miserable without each other. What if Dilshad sees Zoya in that ashram or whatever? She does not go up to her because she knows only Asad can heal her. So she tells Asad about her and also tells him to go win her back. By the time he reaches there he finds out she has left for Jaipur/Ajmer and thats how he follows her? Dilshad played a key role last time during the airport engagement so she might do the same again! Yup and I feel Dilshad is suspecting BCA. Thank goodness Raziya is keeping her busy and her dialogue today was interesting in that she did not want to do Raziya's work because she wanted to be near Asad. But Raziya is forcing her too-so that definitely meant something. Also, Raziya's dialogue about getting back at the people who don't help her-you think she has proof that Asad is innocent?

I want Asad to know too. But I feel Zoya will tell him after Mangalpur part 2 and Asad will trust her during their reconciliation she may just say that she forgives him and wants to move on WITH him. Also, i am pretty sure BCA will be exposed in front of Asad in Ajmer. Ajmer is more for Asad to learn the truth and win back his love then it is for Zoya. So I definitely see and really really hope for the slap!

Wait a min..but i thought the ashram or wtever was in Ajmer? I think somehow Dilshad finds out tht she's in Ajmer n either Asad hears out n can't stop himself from going or like u said, Najma will tell her how broken Asad is n she will tell him tht Zoe is in Ajmer n tell him to get her bk. 

I think Asad will find out the truth abt bca's character but not sure whether he finds out the truth abt the incident. I was thinking tht it wud be nice if there was a way to find out if a guy has done it (like if he's virgin), u noe like for girls, if they've been raped or are no more a virgin, u cn find out. I wish there was a way like tht for guys too, lol. 

I don't think we know where the Ashram is yet...it may be in Ajmer and then what you are saying makes sense. But I do think Dilshad will push him and Najma may play a role too. Remember during the airport engagement right before that we had all those dream sequences of tu jahan mein wahan...and then asad changed destiny by lying about the coin toss...now the same will happen but more extreme because now asad knows they love each other...again some dream sequences and then asad will change destiny and bring her back...i just am seeing so many parallels between the engagement track and this track. Let's just hope it ends up in a nikah!

I think it will be Zoya who will tell him that and make him think. But he will find out about BCA before that but not about the incident. Zoya comes in there and she will not only tell him that nothing happened but will also help him get back to normal. I want the Sher Asad back! Haha...it would be...but in Asad's case just a little thinking would do the trick! BCA's story has soo many gaps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewani

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Oh..so I was watching the scenes again n I realized tht I forgot to mention one thing. Did u notice in the beginning when Asad sees the Ipad, he actually smiles (or rather the vicinity of smiling) thinking tht its Zoya but then goes bk to normal whn he sees tht its Najma. Noticed earlier but forgot to mention it. 

I don't think it'll be Rashid. He's never really tolerated Rashid n he still kinda blames Rashid coz of his blood so i don't think Rashid will be coming around. If not Asad going on his own, I do think it'll be Dilshad telling him to go coz it already looks like she has sort of forgiven him or at least is talking to him properly. n like u guys mentioned, luckily, this time, most probably bca won't be there to stop or prevent him from going so tht'll be awesome. 

I also don't think tht he'll noe the truth coz if tht were the case then he wud've been able to persuade/manaofy zoe. But I do agree tht during the bca-zoe confrontation, she lets something slip which either makes zoe suspicious or she find out the truth n then we'll have the patch up. I def don't want the patch up happening before she finds out the truth n just seeing his love/mangalpur pt 2 coz then it'll be like a subconscious hurt tht will constantly be there. I want all of tht in the open at least for her b4 patch up. If not the truth abt the incident, I do agree tht he'll at least find out tht bca was trying to kill zoe n can't wait for tht fateful day wen we get to see him slapping her Smile Party all around baby Party

I noticed that too and he seemed so happy...and then my heart broke when he noticed it wasn't her. He was so so clear with his emotions today even in front of others. 

You are right and Rashid will be too busy with Ayaan. I agree Dilshad may play a role and Najma might tell her how Asad was crying and she will realize that they will be miserable without each other. What if Dilshad sees Zoya in that ashram or whatever? She does not go up to her because she knows only Asad can heal her. So she tells Asad about her and also tells him to go win her back. By the time he reaches there he finds out she has left for Jaipur/Ajmer and thats how he follows her? Dilshad played a key role last time during the airport engagement so she might do the same again! Yup and I feel Dilshad is suspecting BCA. Thank goodness Raziya is keeping her busy and her dialogue today was interesting in that she did not want to do Raziya's work because she wanted to be near Asad. But Raziya is forcing her too-so that definitely meant something. Also, Raziya's dialogue about getting back at the people who don't help her-you think she has proof that Asad is innocent?

I want Asad to know too. But I feel Zoya will tell him after Mangalpur part 2 and Asad will trust her during their reconciliation she may just say that she forgives him and wants to move on WITH him. Also, i am pretty sure BCA will be exposed in front of Asad in Ajmer. Ajmer is more for Asad to learn the truth and win back his love then it is for Zoya. So I definitely see and really really hope for the slap!

Wait a min..but i thought the ashram or wtever was in Ajmer? I think somehow Dilshad finds out tht she's in Ajmer n either Asad hears out n can't stop himself from going or like u said, Najma will tell her how broken Asad is n she will tell him tht Zoe is in Ajmer n tell him to get her bk. 

I think Asad will find out the truth abt bca's character but not sure whether he finds out the truth abt the incident. I was thinking tht it wud be nice if there was a way to find out if a guy has done it (like if he's virgin), u noe like for girls, if they've been raped or are no more a virgin, u cn find out. I wish there was a way like tht for guys too, lol. 

I don't think we know where the Ashram is yet...it may be in Ajmer and then what you are saying makes sense. But I do think Dilshad will push him and Najma may play a role too. Remember during the airport engagement right before that we had all those dream sequences of tu jahan mein wahan...and then asad changed destiny by lying about the coin toss...now the same will happen but more extreme because now asad knows they love each other...again some dream sequences and then asad will change destiny and bring her back...i just am seeing so many parallels between the engagement track and this track. Let's just hope it ends up in a nikah!

I think it will be Zoya who will tell him that and make him think. But he will find out about BCA before that but not about the incident. Zoya comes in there and she will not only tell him that nothing happened but will also help him get back to normal. I want the Sher Asad back! Haha...it would be...but in Asad's case just a little thinking would do the trick! BCA's story has soo many gaps.

OMG..I also believe tht Asad will not let kismat come in between him n Zoya. Woh sabse ladega, khuda aur kismat bhi, apna pyaar paane ke liye aur usse wapis laane ke liye. 

I agree I want my smart sher to be back. Its been a while since we've seen him although I do understand where he's coming from. He's completely broken coz first, he thinks he did the same thing tht Rashid did (which was his biggest fear in life) n then his love left him n then he wasn't even getting any emotional support from anyone so i think he lost all self-worth n unfortunately the ability to think as well but i do agree tht zoe will help him get bk on track n basically, they will heal each other. Can't wait Smile

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

OMG..I also believe tht Asad will not let kismat come in between him n Zoya. Woh sabse ladega, khuda aur kismat bhi, apna pyaar paane ke liye aur usse wapis laane ke liye. 

I agree I want my smart sher to be back. Its been a while since we've seen him although I do understand where he's coming from. He's completely broken coz first, he thinks he did the same thing tht Rashid did (which was his biggest fear in life) n then his love left him n then he wasn't even getting any emotional support from anyone so i think he lost all self-worth n unfortunately the ability to think as well but i do agree tht zoe will help him get bk on track n basically, they will heal each other. Can't wait Smile

Yes woh ladega! I was scared yesterday during his talk with BCA but since he did not run after Zoya immediately...and now will go after realizing how much he needs her i am convinced that will go to win her back and not just apologize!

Yeah i understand his situation and I really hope he will soon start thinking! I can't wait for the sher Asad back! The smart one who is NOT defeated by billi's jammyDead
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Asad knows Zoya's love for him now and although he has always subconsciously known what he means to Zoya it is only now that he is really realizing it. And it hurts him even more.

Dilshad's words about Zoya being forgiving will come into play. Once Asad apologizes and confesses his love-she will forgive him. That's why she left her stuff back. She still wants to give him a chance. And Billi's overconfidence will help. I am sure she will blurt out something to Zoya. At this point, I am pretty sure that since Billi revealed something she will definitely want to kill Zoya too. But Billi's reveal is here-I am positive! But for now-its great that she is busy with Raziya. Asad can easily go after Zoya. And you are right-Dilshad will most likely see his pain and get a clue. Najma and Dilshad were both softer with him today.

The bed scene is making my heart melt. Poor guy. Gul better make him happy after this. Enough is enough.

The camera on the tracks is very important. I just hope its a positive scene-which it may be because they are only releasing spoilers or letting fans take pictures of the sad scenes.

Two questions for you:
1. Do you think it will just be Asad missing Zoya and his desire to win/bring her back that makes him follow her, or will there be another trigger-maybe a clue that nothing happened that night?
2. Many people are saying that the precap is indicating a leap? I honestly don't think so because if Humera being lost for 3/4 days and billi being busy with that will allow Asad to leave then how can there be a leap? Besides I can't believe he would not be worried about Zoya's wherabouts for that long if they are taking a leap?

A Nikah in ajmer seems more likely to me now especially because they are shooting on a set. What a full circle for their relationship then!

But get ready for a super emotional episode tomorrow. I can't believe he is imagining Zoya sleeping next to him! Like you said he is DROWNING in love!

I was going to start a separate post myself coz was getting confused as to who said wt, lol. Anyway, I just saw the pic of Zoya with him on the bed. Do u think she'll say something or will it just be him imagining her everywhere n a song sequence?

I don't think Zoe will forgive him right away coz from the SBS/SBB segments, she was walking away n he breaks down n cries more. Wt i want to noe if at one point in the segment, they show him running n looking for her, I'm wondering whether this is after she left him from the confrontation scene or before it. Oh..god, this anticipation is totally killing me.

1. I was also wondering wt makes Asad go to Ajmer. I, like you, thought tht all this missing n going crazy for Zoya will make him go after her. I don't think there'll be another trigger. I think it'll be more like he's thinking he cannot be away from her any longer.

2. I don't think there's a leap. Its just to show how much her spirit is broken n I don't think there needs to be a leap for tht. Just showing ki yahaan yeh haal hai aur wahan uski yeh haalaat hai. I think there could be a few days leap max but even tht seems a little far fetched.

Asad toh gaya bechara. I mean..first of all, he was already crazy in love but I think seeing Zoya's love, he just completely fell off the cliff n pyar ki deewangi jahan koi hadh nahin hai. I like the idea of the nikah happening in Ajmer coz then we at least know that nobody cn come in between them. I mean, there can be mu or wtever happening after but at least we know tht they can never really be separated. Uske baad, wapis aa kar bhi shaadi kar sakte hai jaise engagement kiya tha.

We're gonna hv some beautiful scenes n episode in the coming weeks. Hold on, get ready to cry n enjoySmile(I honestly don't know whether to smile or cry).

P.S. Btw even I like our trio. Love to hear wt u guys say coz it usually is exactly wt im thinking. Loving our Asad connectionWink

Yup it was getting confusing so I decided to stop quoting..

I think she will say something and then he will realize she is not really there and will cry. Yup Zoya will not forgive him easily. I think that the sbs scene we saw is probably him trying to talk to zoya but she yells at him and walks away and cries...we may get another one or two scenes like that...and then i feel we will get the billi-zoya confrontation. Like I said, billi is super upset when Zoya walks off, makes me think she blurted something out. I feel after that we will get the Asad-Zoya scene with Zoya in the blue top and Asad in the gray jacket. This time Zoya will forgive him, but once again she won't tell him what happened with Billi. She will want to expose her completely. AsYa will probably have a hug...we will see that damn cat overlooking this and fuming...and then she will try to kill zoya...asad will see this...slap her..and save zoya..then they may go to the dargah for blessings and actually get married there...its possible that zoya initiates it...and may even say that if you respect my love..then we should get married...just like the airport engagement it will be sudden...zoya will come back as his wife hopefully.

Most likely it will be Dilshad or maybe even Rashid telling Asad to go win Zoya back and bring her back. Asad will realize he needs Zoya in his life and he will also have the confidence that once he seeks forgiveness and confesses his feelings she will come back. So you are right that may be the only trigger. I would have wished he found out about billi but i think he will only find out in the most shocking way and that is when zoya is about to get hurt...

I agree i doubt there would be a leap. Maybe even Asad comes and sees Zoya's condition? But i think a leap is far fetched...

I am loving these scenes but I can't wait to see them happy again. I just can't wait for that day! These episodes are so heart breaking.

Haha-I love our trio as well :) :)

Asad is obviously missing his Zoya but what's breaking Asad more is the fact that Zoya is hurt...he's more hurt because he knows that Zoya is in pain, wherever she is! he is tormented because he knows that he is the reason for Zoya's suffering! He is in distress because he knows that he broke Zoya's hurt!

I don't think that Asad is gonna find any clues of his innocence because if he had any proof of his innocence then Zoya wouldn't have walked away from him in Amer fort..I agree with Devika..Asad knows that he cant live without Zoya..he has been searching for her..he even got the police involved..so the moment he's gonna know that she's in Ajmer..he is just gonna run to see her..he knows that he can't exist without her..she is like a drug to him (I stole this line from twilight, lol.. but it totally goes with Asad).
Some people are complaining about the dream sequences..but I am actually liking this..I like the fact that we are shown Asad's condition..him running after Zoya without any proof of innocence could only make sense this way...He's imagining her everywhere..he wants her close to him..he wants her in his arms..the guy has gone crazy..he needs Zoya to start functioning again! She's his only hope!
He badly wants to apologize too..he went in Zoya's room against his mom's will just to apologize..so this could also be the reason for him to go to Ajmer + I think that he's just gonna get desperate to tell Zoya that he loves her..those words that never came out of his mouth, he's gonna be dying to say them now..and that's why he confesses when he sees her in the Fort. Karan said in SBS that Zoya always wanted to hear those words but Asad couldn't say and now that he wants to say and he did confess, Zoya doesn't wanna hear anything!

Oh gosh..I really hope they don't show us any leap..and honestly..with Billi's pregnancy, they can't show us a leap...I really doubt any leap happening..Asad would die, lol! It has only been a day and Asad has already lost it..there's no way that Asad would survive even a week without Zoya..the whole point of the dream sequences is to show us that Zoya is Asad's lifeline..how can he live without her even a month? Leap won't happen!!!

Devika, I think that Asad sees Zoya in the fort and he runs to catch her so he could talk to her..so I think that running scene comes first and then they talk!

I agree with Niki, Asad will imagine Zoya..and maybe Zoya will say something or actually she may not reply to him..so both things could happen and Asad will come back to reality! I have a feeling that bed scene/dining table scene would be like the hug scene..at least that's what I want..I don't want a song sequence!

Zoya saying "mein tumharay iraday khak mein mila doon gee" is a good sign..Tanu's iraday are to get Asad. I am pretty sure that Tanu did blurt out something and that's when Zoya tells her that she's gonna destroy her plans..

I am sooo sure that we are gonna get a hug when they reconcile..maybe even a kiss on the forehead or the cheek..this is gonna be their first official romantic moment..it's gotta be different than their normal mitwa moments! And they both will confess again..actual happy one! Zoya's first confession was in anger--Asad's first confession will be in pain when he talks to Zoya for the first time--So I am hoping that we get an actual good happy wala confession..where they both share their hearts, hug and kiss!

I agree, Zoya wouldn't spoil the happy moment by telling Asad about Tanu's reality..she might plan on telling Asad about Tanu after their reconciliation but Tanu will try to hurt Zoya..and that's when Asad will find out about Tanu..

I was thinking the exact same thing..maybe Zoya will tell Asad "lets get married" (since Zoya knows Tanu's intentions + thats how Zoya tanu kay iraday khak mein milayee gee...Zoya would not want anyone to come between them anymore..so she could very possibly be the one to suggest sudden nikkah!

Qubool Hai is doing so good..okay..don't hate me but Qubool Hai got much better only after the most despised bed scene..the story took a whole new turn..

Awww, I love us! :) it's always fun talking to you two!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Asad knows Zoya's love for him now and although he has always subconsciously known what he means to Zoya it is only now that he is really realizing it. And it hurts him even more.

Dilshad's words about Zoya being forgiving will come into play. Once Asad apologizes and confesses his love-she will forgive him. That's why she left her stuff back. She still wants to give him a chance. And Billi's overconfidence will help. I am sure she will blurt out something to Zoya. At this point, I am pretty sure that since Billi revealed something she will definitely want to kill Zoya too. But Billi's reveal is here-I am positive! But for now-its great that she is busy with Raziya. Asad can easily go after Zoya. And you are right-Dilshad will most likely see his pain and get a clue. Najma and Dilshad were both softer with him today.

The bed scene is making my heart melt. Poor guy. Gul better make him happy after this. Enough is enough.

The camera on the tracks is very important. I just hope its a positive scene-which it may be because they are only releasing spoilers or letting fans take pictures of the sad scenes.

Two questions for you:
1. Do you think it will just be Asad missing Zoya and his desire to win/bring her back that makes him follow her, or will there be another trigger-maybe a clue that nothing happened that night?
2. Many people are saying that the precap is indicating a leap? I honestly don't think so because if Humera being lost for 3/4 days and billi being busy with that will allow Asad to leave then how can there be a leap? Besides I can't believe he would not be worried about Zoya's wherabouts for that long if they are taking a leap?

A Nikah in ajmer seems more likely to me now especially because they are shooting on a set. What a full circle for their relationship then!

But get ready for a super emotional episode tomorrow. I can't believe he is imagining Zoya sleeping next to him! Like you said he is DROWNING in love!

I was going to start a separate post myself coz was getting confused as to who said wt, lol. Anyway, I just saw the pic of Zoya with him on the bed. Do u think she'll say something or will it just be him imagining her everywhere n a song sequence?

I don't think Zoe will forgive him right away coz from the SBS/SBB segments, she was walking away n he breaks down n cries more. Wt i want to noe if at one point in the segment, they show him running n looking for her, I'm wondering whether this is after she left him from the confrontation scene or before it. Oh..god, this anticipation is totally killing me.

1. I was also wondering wt makes Asad go to Ajmer. I, like you, thought tht all this missing n going crazy for Zoya will make him go after her. I don't think there'll be another trigger. I think it'll be more like he's thinking he cannot be away from her any longer.

2. I don't think there's a leap. Its just to show how much her spirit is broken n I don't think there needs to be a leap for tht. Just showing ki yahaan yeh haal hai aur wahan uski yeh haalaat hai. I think there could be a few days leap max but even tht seems a little far fetched.

Asad toh gaya bechara. I mean..first of all, he was already crazy in love but I think seeing Zoya's love, he just completely fell off the cliff n pyar ki deewangi jahan koi hadh nahin hai. I like the idea of the nikah happening in Ajmer coz then we at least know that nobody cn come in between them. I mean, there can be mu or wtever happening after but at least we know tht they can never really be separated. Uske baad, wapis aa kar bhi shaadi kar sakte hai jaise engagement kiya tha.

We're gonna hv some beautiful scenes n episode in the coming weeks. Hold on, get ready to cry n enjoySmile(I honestly don't know whether to smile or cry).

P.S. Btw even I like our trio. Love to hear wt u guys say coz it usually is exactly wt im thinking. Loving our Asad connectionWink

I think she will say something and then he will realize she is not really there and will cry. Yup Zoya will not forgive him easily. I think that the sbs scene we saw is probably him trying to talk to zoya but she yells at him and walks away and cries...we may get another one or two scenes like that...and then i feel we will get the billi-zoya confrontation. Like I said, billi is super upset when Zoya walks off, makes me think she blurted something out. I feel after that we will get the Asad-Zoya scene with Zoya in the blue top and Asad in the gray jacket. This time Zoya will forgive him, but once again she won't tell him what happened with Billi. She will want to expose her completely. AsYa will probably have a hug...we will see that damn cat overlooking this and fuming...and then she will try to kill zoya...asad will see this...slap her..and save zoya..then they may go to the dargah for blessings and actually get married there...its possible that zoya initiates it...and may even say that if you respect my love..then we should get married...just like the airport engagement it will be sudden...zoya will come back as his wife hopefully.

Most likely it will be Dilshad or maybe even Rashid telling Asad to go win Zoya back and bring her back. Asad will realize he needs Zoya in his life and he will also have the confidence that once he seeks forgiveness and confesses his feelings she will come back. So you are right that may be the only trigger. I would have wished he found out about billi but i think he will only find out in the most shocking way and that is when zoya is about to get hurt...

I agree i doubt there would be a leap. Maybe even Asad comes and sees Zoya's condition? But i think a leap is far fetched...

I am loving these scenes but I can't wait to see them happy again. I just can't wait for that day! These episodes are so heart breaking.

Asad is obviously missing his Zoya but what's breaking Asad more is the fact that Zoya is hurt...he's more hurt because he knows that Zoya is in pain, wherever she is! he is tormented because he knows that he is the reason for Zoya's suffering! He is in distress because he knows that he broke Zoya's hurt!

I don't think that Asad is gonna find any clues of his innocence because if he had any proof of his innocence then Zoya wouldn't have walked away from him in Amer fort..I agree with Devika..Asad knows that he cant live without Zoya..he has been searching for her..he even got the police involved..so the moment he's gonna know that she's in Ajmer..he is just gonna run to see her..he knows that he can't exist without her..she is like a drug to him (I stole this line from twilight, lol.. but it totally goes with Asad).
Some people are complaining about the dream sequences..but I am actually liking this..I like the fact that we are shown Asad's condition..him running after Zoya without any proof of innocence could only make sense this way...He's imagining her everywhere..he wants her close to him..he wants her in his arms..the guy has gone crazy..he needs Zoya to start functioning again! She's his only hope!
He badly wants to apologize too..he went in Zoya's room against his mom's will just to apologize..so this could also be the reason for him to go to Ajmer + I think that he's just gonna get desperate to tell Zoya that he loves her..those words that never came out of his mouth, he's gonna be dying to say them now..and that's why he confesses when he sees her in the Fort. Karan said in SBS that Zoya always wanted to hear those words but Asad couldn't say and now that he wants to say and he did confess, Zoya doesn't wanna hear anything!

Oh gosh..I really hope they don't show us any leap..and honestly..with Billi's pregnancy, they can't show us a leap...I really doubt any leap happening..Asad would die, lol! It has only been a day and Asad has already lost it..there's no way that Asad would survive even a week without Zoya..the whole point of the dream sequences is to show us that Zoya is Asad's lifeline..how can he live without her even a month? Leap won't happen!!!

Devika, I think that Asad sees Zoya in the fort and he runs to catch her so he could talk to her..so I think that running scene comes first and then they talk!

I agree with Niki, Asad will imagine Zoya..and maybe Zoya will say something or actually she may not reply to him..so both things could happen and Asad will come back to reality! I have a feeling that bed scene/dining table scene would be like the hug scene..at least that's what I want..I don't want a song sequence!

Zoya saying "mein tumharay iraday khak mein mila doon gee" is a good sign..Tanu's iraday are to get Asad. I am pretty sure that Tanu did blurt out something and that's when Zoya tells her that she's gonna destroy her plans..

I am sooo sure that we are gonna get a hug when they reconcile..maybe even a kiss on the forehead or the cheek..this is gonna be their first official romantic moment..it's gotta be different than their normal mitwa moments! And they both will confess again..actual happy one! Zoya's first confession was in anger--Asad's first confession will be in pain when he talks to Zoya for the first time--So I am hoping that we get an actual good happy wala confession..where they both share their hearts, hug and kiss!

I agree, Zoya wouldn't spoil the happy moment by telling Asad about Tanu's reality..she might plan on telling Asad about Tanu after their reconciliation but Tanu will try to hurt Zoya..and that's when Asad will find out about Tanu..

I was thinking the exact same thing..maybe Zoya will tell Asad "lets get married" (since Zoya knows Tanu's intentions + thats how Zoya tanu kay iraday khak mein milayee gee...Zoya would not want anyone to come between them anymore..so she could very possibly be the one to suggest sudden nikkah!

Qubool Hai is doing so good..okay..don't hate me but Qubool Hai got much better only after the most despised bed scene..the story took a whole new turn..

Right on girl! I agree completely. He is definitely more hurt because he knows Zoya is suffering because of him. I am also happy that we are getting these dream scenes-this way we have build up for Asad to go win Zoya back and realize he NEEDS Zoya! He will soon realize that he needs to fight the situation and bring Zoya back and he will do just that!

Yup I agree that he will want to confess now because i think he feels that he has a chance at getting Zoya back if she knows he loves her too and did not do anything on purpose. He wants a second chance. Remember when Zoya was leaving for the airport we got dream sequences and then an indirect confession (video) and that caused Zoya to change her mind due to which Asad changed kismat (coin toss). Same way, Asad's confession will change Zoya's mind and then they will fight destiny! 

I agree with you on how the sbs scenes would play out. But Billi definitely blurts out something because she was super duper pissed at the end when Zoya walked off and I was super duper happy!

I don't want a leap either. Asad is dying every minute and I hate it. So no leap! I don't want it lol!

I think Zoya will say things in the dreams and he will think she is right there and then just when he is about to get happy he will realize he is dreaming. There is a spoiler with him crying in front of his bed and I feel Dilshad may find him like that in the morning and tell him to go win Zoya back! Dilshad was very important during the airport engagement as well.

I definitely see a confession with a hug and it would be amazing if there is a forehead kiss! Zoya will definitely not want to ruin the moment. Plus she would want to defeat billi now. But billi will probably see AsYa reuniting she always does and this will cause her to want to kill Zoya. This is when Asad will find out about Billi and slap her. But I think Zoya will later tell him that he did nothing. It will be Zoya who will bring him back. 

We think alike! I really feel it will be Zoya-and she will do it to defeat billi!

I like the current track to as long as there is VERY VERY less of meow meow and at the end AsYa end up happy! That's all I want! :)

I love our discussions Smile

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

I also don't think tht he'll noe the truth coz if tht were the case then he wud've been able to persuade/manaofy zoe. But I do agree tht during the bca-zoe confrontation, she lets something slip which either makes zoe suspicious or she find out the truth n then we'll have the patch up. I def don't want the patch up happening before she finds out the truth n just seeing his love/mangalpur pt 2 coz then it'll be like a subconscious hurt tht will constantly be there. I want all of tht in the open at least for her b4 patch up. If not the truth abt the incident, I do agree tht he'll at least find out tht bca was trying to kill zoe n can't wait for tht fateful day wen we get to see him slapping herSmileParty all around babyParty

And by the way, I did notice the happy face of Asad when he saw the iPad..KSG is too good..he can change from one expression to another so beautifully..makes it look so natural..Asad got happy and when he saw Najma, he became sad again!

Niki, Asad has always been somewhat late to react in certain situations-even yesterday he was late to react--we expected him to go nuts but he didn't! In Mangalpur, Asad walked away with mamu and his goons and then came back again "mein Zoya ko aisay marnay nahin doon ga"--when Mr. Dhurinder was taking Zoya from the house, Asad didn't say anything until they had almost reached the door..and finally he said "meri or miss Farooqui ki sagai honay wali hai" and even during the holi scene when Ayaan and Asad were running after Zoya..Asad stops for a moment and then reaches Zoya faster than Ayaan. Even the airport scene, he always knew that he couldn't live without Zoya but he was late to react..Dilshad had to speak up and tell him to do what he already wanted to do..

I can totally see Dilshad encouraging Asad to get Zoya back--see, she knows how Asad feels for Zoya..she's the one who actually gave him confidence to accept that he's in love..Dilshad knows that Asad wouldn't hurt Zoya on purpose and that's why she's hating on Tanu because she knows that Asad wouldn't have done anything if Tanu hadn't seduced him!

Edited by mbficoa - 26 June 2013 at 11:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Two questions for you:

Haha..ditto J

So, yea, I completely agree tht more than him hurting for himself, he is hurting for Zoya. He is hurting coz he knows tht he has broken Zoya's trust n love n has also broken her spirit. I think till now, we never got to truly see the extent of Zoya's love so it only makes sense tht we see it now wen Asad is broken up n to increase the whole guilt factor. Till now, we had mostly seen her trust n then we'd see in glimpses her love but now we get to see it in its true n pure form. N this is wts killing Asad the most. I don't think he realized the extent of her love n trust on him. Also, I thought I'd mention tht I think the ipad scene where she is telling him (in the flashback scene) tht he can never guess the password n then tells him jahapanaah 6-packs was actually shot after the Ajmer coz Asad still has his sexy stubble.

I also agree with you regarding the dream sequences. Till now, we've only seen the nice n rosy side of their love, we haven't seen it in its fullest n purest form. I really like tht thru these dream sequence we get to see Asad's intense love for Zoe. So while you took twilight's like, I'd like to use DMG's lines here coz I think its apt,

"Ishq mein deewangi ki hadh se guzar jaaoon

Tere pyaar mein aaj main jee kar, mar jaaoon.

Ishq mein jalte hain hum..raat din,

Haye yeh mera dil na mane, tere bin tere bin.."

Yea, now tht I think abt it, I also agree tht Zoe will say something bt I don't think it'll be like the hug. What I mean is I think they'll show her in her original bubbly form like saying some kind of shayari while eating the pizza n then something sweet for the bed scene. At least, thts wt im hoping..coz it is showing how he's seeing n imagining her everywhere so thts the only thing tht makes sense. N I also don't really want a song sequence.

Ooo…I like your idea for the reconciliation. They're def gonna hug but love the kiss prediction. I think we'll get a forehead kiss n hope for a cheek kiss as well. I also agree tht there should be n I think there will be a difference in the romantic mitwa moment coz it will be love after facing so many actual hardships/trials so it'll be more intense n passionate. No more polite or soft mitwa moments. Here, love will be done without any regard for the rest of the world. Sab kuch bhool kar pyar karenge. They're def gonna have a happy wala confession – I really hope they do.

I also would like it if Zoe says nikaah wahi par kar lete hai. In uttaran, a similar sort of situation happened where Veer n Iccha were supposed to get married but he gets married to villain instead (different circumstances) but then later on, somehow, it ends up tht they become single again n fall in love all over again. For some reason, she's in an ashram n he follows her there n then he says tht they shud get married then n there so tht nothing can come in between them. I'd like something like that to happen so tht there is no chance of any 3rd person coming in between them.

I'm also liking this particular phase of QH. Hated last weeks, Thursday epi but it was needed so tht we cud get to this point so now, Im ok with it. Loving the track now J

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Two questions for you:

Haha..ditto J

So, yea, I completely agree
tht more than him hurting for himself, he is hurting for Zoya. He is hurting
coz he knows tht he has broken Zoya's trust n love n has also broken her
spirit. I think till now, we never got to truly see the extent of Zoya's love
so it only makes sense tht we see it now wen Asad is broken up n to increase
the whole guilt factor. Till now, we had mostly seen her trust n then we'd see
in glimpses her love but now we get to see it in its true n pure form. N this
is wts killing Asad the most. I don't think he realized the extent of her love
n trust on him. Also, I thought I'd mention tht I think the ipad scene where
she is telling him (in the flashback scene) tht he can never guess the password
n then tells him jahapanaah 6-packs was actually shot after the Ajmer coz Asad
still has his sexy stubble.

I also agree with you
regarding the dream sequences. Till now, we've only seen the nice n rosy side
of their love, we haven't seen it in its fullest n purest form. I really like
tht thru these dream sequence we get to see Asad's intense love for Zoe. So
while you took twilight's like, I'd like to use DMG's lines here coz I think
its apt,

"Ishq mein deewangi ki hadh se guzar jaaoon

Tere pyaar
mein aaj main jee kar, mar jaaoon.

Ishq mein jalte hain hum..raat din,

Haye yeh mera dil na mane, tere bin tere bin.."

Yea, now tht I think abt it, I also agree tht Zoe
will say something bt I don't think it'll be like the hug. What I mean is I
think they'll show her in her original bubbly form like saying some kind of
shayari while eating the pizza n then something sweet for the bed scene. At
least, thts wt im hoping..coz it is showing how he's seeing n imagining her
everywhere so thts the only thing tht makes sense. N I also don't really want a
song sequence.

Ooo…I like your idea for the reconciliation. They're
def gonna hug but love the kiss prediction. I think we'll get a forehead kiss n
hope for a cheek kiss as well. I also agree tht there should be n I think there
will be a difference in the romantic mitwa moment coz it will be love after
facing so many actual hardships/trials so it'll be more intense n passionate.
No more polite or soft mitwa moments. Here, love will be done without any
regard for the rest of the world. Sab kuch bhool kar pyar karenge. They're def
gonna have a happy wala confession – I really hope they do.

I also would like it if Zoe says nikaah wahi par
kar lete hai. In uttaran, a similar sort of situation happened where Veer n
Iccha were supposed to get married but he gets married to villain instead
(different circumstances) but then later on, somehow, it ends up tht they
become single again n fall in love all over again. For some reason, she's in an
ashram n he follows her there n then he says tht they shud get married then n
there so tht nothing can come in between them. I'd like something like that to
happen so tht there is no chance of any 3rd person coming in between
them.

I'm also
liking this particular phase of QH. Hated last weeks, Thursday epi but it was
needed so tht we cud get to this point so now, Im ok with it. Loving the track
now J

<p></p>

Long reply later..dont wanna forget again..I keep forgetting to mention it but when Asad talked about imtehaan, I remembered DMG song too "Ishq leta hai kaisay imtehaan" and I actually thought about you lol..I was like Devika must have had DMG flashback hearing this line coming outta KSG's mouth!

Go to top