It's only AsYa! (Page 77)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Oh god just completed typing and deleted it GOD... Shocked
I 'll do it later yaar... Got to go...

Girl I know how you feel! I have done that a million times, no joke! It sucks! Now I just write on my notepad and then cut and paste here!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepa

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Btw..Which spoiler are you guys talking abt? Is it the Farhaan wala spoiler or is there a new one?

Also, just to let you guys know, in one of her posts, Oishi hinted that positivity is gonna come back soon. Lets hope thats trueSmile

Devika, the spoiler has been edited! The topic has been closed! TM got scared that track might change since it is leaked out now!   Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniCanadianChikniki_12Livingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Oh god just completed typing and deleted it GOD... Shocked
I 'll do it later yaar... Got to go...

Girl I know how you feel! I have done that a million times, no joke! It sucks! Now I just write on my notepad and then cut and paste here!
CryOuch
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Okay...here we go...
1. 1st evening of Ramadhan : Asad tanveer nikaah fixed... Then zoya dilshad hug scene... She consoles zoya...
2.. Next day morning... In tanu room: Zoya confronts and blackmails tanu to give her father details... So tanu decides there is no point in keeping her alive as she already informed razia that she pushed zoya off the cliff...
3...in asad room: Asad crying buckets staring at zoya earring and decides to give it back to zoya... And goes to her room...
4...Meanwhile in zoya room, tanu openly confesses all her dirty acts while zoya is still doing namaaz... Asad overhears tanu rants... While Zoya finishes her prayers and saves herself from tanu...
5.. We had an article sometime ago about Asad learning tanu's dirty act but hides from family and plays tanveer...I think that will come true...after evening prayers ( Asad white Kurta and zoya yellow top n jeans)... Asad and zoya heart to heart talk...( spoiler pic)...

Hey just imagine Asad would have decided to win back zoya after exposing tanveer himself...
Meanwhile farhan's entry... Dilshad and farhan should plan to make Asad jealous and confess his love for zoya infront of everyone...( proof: today dilshad said to Asad not to do another mistake to hide the previous mistake )...
And zoya and farhan should plan to expose tanveer... So after when Asad realised that he is not guilty , he'll burn in jealousy if he sees someone else with zoya...tab mazaa aayega...

Edited by Npdeepa - 17 July 2013 at 4:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Okay...here we go...
1. 1st evening of Ramadhan : Asad tanveer nikaah fixed... Then zoya dilshad hug scene... She consoles zoya...
2.. Next day morning... In tanu room: Zoya confronts and blackmails tanu to give her father details... So tanu decides there is no point in keeping her alive as she already informed razia that she pushed zoya off the cliff...
3...in asad room: Asad crying buckets staring at zoya earring and decides to give it back to zoya... And goes to her room...
4...Meanwhile in zoya room, tanu openly confesses all her dirty acts while zoya is still doing namaaz... Asad overhears tanu rants... While Zoya finishes her prayers and saves herself from tanu...
5.. We had an article sometime ago about Asad learning tanu's dirty act but hides from family and plays tanveer...I think that will come true...after evening prayers ( Asad white Kurta and zoya yellow top n jeans)... Asad and zoya heart to heart talk...( spoiler pic)...

Hey just imagine Asad would have decided to win back zoya after exposing tanveer himself...
Meanwhile farhan's entry... Dilshad and farhan should plan to make Asad jealous and confess his love for zoya infront of everyone...( proof: today dilshad said to Asad not to do another mistake to hide the previous mistake )...
And zoya and farhan should plan to expose tanveer... So after when Asad realised that he is not guilty , he'll burn in jealousy if he sees someone else with zoya...tab mazaa aayega...

Nice prediction but I am not too sure about the Farhan dude. I mean unless there is some legit news about him and I still don't think that a jealousy angle at this stage makes sense. Even if Tanveer is exposed, Asad may still feel guilty for not being able to trust Zoya all those times when she tried to tell him about his BFF.  Anyway, we'll have to wait and watch. Even Oishi has no clue yet about the Farhan spoiler but we may get segments tomorrow. Lets see. 

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Did you notice that most of us, including me, started thinking about the possibility of ZoYan track when Asad asked Zoya to leave the house? We all were trying to be positive and find out the reasons why it won't happen but deep down inside we really thought it could happen!!!

All it took was one spoiler picture of Zoya still at Khans house for the whole ZoYan rant to stop again! This happens all the time, ZoYan speculations began because of a scene and then nothing happens, story moves and we all just take a deep breath that oh it didn't happen..taufan guzar gaya, lol!

I think most us will continue to dread ZoYan track in our subconscious and whenever a scenerio like yesterday's episode comes, ZoYan will become a topic again!
I blame Zee TV for that! Even Gul throws hints of ZoYan every once in a while to keep us on our toes!!!

Hopefully AsYa get married soon so we won't ever have to think about ZoYan track again! :)

Edited by mbficoa - 17 July 2013 at 4:50pm

Npdeepaniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Did you notice that most of us, including me, started thinking about the possibility of ZoYan track when Asad asked Zoya to leave the house? We all were trying to be positive and find out the reasons why it won't happen but deep down inside we really thought it could happen!!!

All it took was one spoiler picture of Zoya still at Khans house for the whole ZoYan rant to stop again! This happens all the time, ZoYan speculations began because of a scene and then nothing happens, story moves and we all just take a deep breath that oh it didn't happen..taufan guzar gaya, lol!

I think most us will continue to dread ZoYan track in our subconscious and whenever a scenerio like yesterday's episode comes, ZoYan will become a topic again!
I blame Zee TV for that! Even Gul throws hints of ZoYan every once in a while to keep us on our toes!!!

Hopefully AsYa get married soon so we won't ever have to think about ZoYan track again! :)

P.S. I didn't have work today--I am waylee today..and that's why more active on the thread Embarrassed

IKR! Honestly ZoYaan creeps me out more than Asad-Tanveer LOL Though I know that logically ZoYaan wouldn't have made sense at this point but you are right, the moment there is something remotely negative happening in the show, the ZoYaan predictions start. Like Niki told me, its like a curse on the forum. Lol

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Okay...here we go...

Nice prediction but I am not too sure about the Farhan dude. I mean unless there is some legit news about him and I still don't think that a jealousy angle at this stage makes sense. Even if Tanveer is exposed, Asad may still feel guilty for not being able to trust Zoya all those times when she tried to tell him about his BFF. Anyway, we'll have to wait and watch. Even Oishi has no clue yet about the Farhan spoiler but we may get segments tomorrow. Lets see.

Love the prediction! It can totally happen in the next couple of episodes!

But even I don't wanna bank on Farhan spoiler--it's not legit as of now!

About the spoiler picture where AsYa are sitting together...well, after Asad has announced his wedding with Tanu, I doubt that Zoya would go and sit next to Asad..she looks totally broken in the spoiler picture where she's hugging Dilshad..so it will have to be Asad who comes and sits next to Zoya...BUT Asad doesn't have a reason to sit next to Zoya when he think that he's guilty and is marrying Tanu..He wouldn't have guts to sit next to her..he couldn't even stand next to her today because of his guilt..so I am pretty sure that Asad has found out about Tanu by that point and that's why he goes to Zoya and sits next to her..maybe he saw Zoya crying too...

Either Asad shares the plan with Zoya and they team up to expose Tanu OR After Asad finds out who real Tanu is, Asad just runs back to Zoya..without any plan..but just to speak to her but now Zoya is all heartbroken that Asad announced his nikkah with Tanveer on Friday so she walks away without giving him any chance to speak!

Edited by mbficoa - 17 July 2013 at 4:49pm

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12Livingfree

Go to top