India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 75)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Just wanna point out something..we all were haunted with Tanu's pregnancy..we all dreaded it..but now that it has come out, don't y'all feel peaceful?..I am just happy Big smile
Asad announced his wedding and we still aren't worried..we all know that from every angle it's all heading in the right direction! Yay!

Edited by mbficoa - 17 July 2013 at 12:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

Honey-it is possible! But I feel billi killing Zoya would be more because Zoya is double crossing her. She is overconfident remember? Plus, with showing Asad being so dumb I don't think they will show it like a flashback-that's what Ekta Kapoor does. If it was Zoya they would have shown it as a flashback. But if it is Asad I think they will show him using his brain-after all hero ko wapas ana parega and they know the audience will enjoy it! But billi is SO SO done! Mr. and Mrs. Jahapana Bond will bust this dirty cat!

Shreya-it will be a light hearted track IMO. Zoya will be Zoya in front of everyone. They probably will be married too. BUT behind close doors and within herself she will be suffering. She will cry alone. And at night when she is sleeping the memories will bother her and she won't be able to hide that from Asad. That is where Asad caring for her will come in. But it will be usual Zoya. She will hide her pain behind her smile but Asad will understand her sadness and he will try his best to help her recuperate from it IMO.

HAHA happy news aate hee we start predicting LOL

Okay so one more point:

When Asad made the comment about Zoya being a misfit was just before Billi arrived. Wasn't Billi's purpose to show Asad that Zoya is not the misfit. Today that was completed! So time for Billi to leave! Her work here is done! But on her way out let her take a good boat load of slaps and insults!

True true! Asad has first time actually said that Zoya isn't a misfit! :)

The next track has to be light hearted and yes, it can still be light hearted with Zoya having nightmares every once in a while.. + if Gaffaur track is after this one, nightmares, Zoya yearning for dad again makes sense!

You are right..Asad getting his brains back needs to be shown in an actual episode while its happening instead of flashback..+ I just remembered, TM of the spoiler mentioned Asad wondering why Zoya his all this from him...so he might go and talk to Zoya himself and they both team up?

And imagine Asad taking care of her, comforting her. It will be great! Also, i feel he will go deep down to try to find out about Zoya's father but thats for later. But like you said yesterday the holiness of Ajmer has been prolonged with Ramzan. There is no way Billi is winning during the holy month of Ramzan. Gul is muslim she would never make a fool out of this.

OMG I really really want AsYa to team up and expose her! It will be great! And we will get out chupke chupke romance!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Honey-it is possible! But I feel billi killing Zoya would be more because Zoya is double crossing her. She is overconfident remember? Plus, with showing Asad being so dumb I don't think they will show it like a flashback-that's what Ekta Kapoor does. If it was Zoya they would have shown it as a flashback. But if it is Asad I think they will show him using his brain-after all hero ko wapas ana parega and they know the audience will enjoy it! But billi is SO SO done! Mr. and Mrs. Jahapana Bond will bust this dirty cat!

Shreya-it will be a light hearted track IMO. Zoya will be Zoya in front of everyone. They probably will be married too. BUT behind close doors and within herself she will be suffering. She will cry alone. And at night when she is sleeping the memories will bother her and she won't be able to hide that from Asad. That is where Asad caring for her will come in. But it will be usual Zoya. She will hide her pain behind her smile but Asad will understand her sadness and he will try his best to help her recuperate from it IMO.

Okay so one more point:

When Asad made the comment about Zoya being a misfit was just before Billi arrived. Wasn't Billi's purpose to show Asad that Zoya is not the misfit. Today that was completed! So time for Billi to leave! Her work here is done! But on her way out let her take a good boat load of slaps and insults!

The next track has to be light hearted and yes, it can still be light hearted with Zoya having nightmares every once in a while.. + if Gaffaur track is after this one, nightmares, Zoya yearning for dad again makes sense!

You are right..Asad getting his brains back needs to be shown in an actual episode while its happening instead of flashback..+ I just remembered, TM of the spoiler mentioned Asad wondering why Zoya his all this from him...so he might go and talk to Zoya himself and they both team up?

And imagine Asad taking care of her, comforting her. It will be great! Also, i feel he will go deep down to try to find out about Zoya's father but thats for later. But like you said yesterday the holiness of Ajmer has been prolonged with Ramzan. There is no way Billi is winning during the holy month of Ramzan. Gul is muslim she would never make a fool out of this.

OMG I really really want AsYa to team up and expose her! It will be great! And we will get out chupke chupke romance!!

Chupke chupke romance..Devika would be so happy..

Oye Niki you are a Goldie now! Congrats! Tongue

AsadkiDeewaniLivingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Okay so one more point:

Thank you!!!! Hug

I am so excited now! Great days are coming back!! :)

AsadkiDeewaniNpdeepa

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Also girls Dilshad said that Zoya will stay in this house forever! Dilshad did not say I would get her married or something. BIG POINT-Zoya is going to stay in the house forever! As Asad's wife! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewanihoneyriazLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
We still have some negative-nancies around but for the most part, the forum is positive now, for a change! It's probably because we all know that Asad-Tanu wedding will never happen..so Asad announcing the wedding only means Tanu is going to get exposed!
All the predictions, views and opinions are just indicating Tanu'a downfall! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Okay so one more point:

I agree! Good days and positivity is in store now. Yes, that's a good point Niki about Billi's purpose being just to show that Zoya is not a misfit. Now her end is near. And they better not drag it. 

honeyriazniki_12

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Okay so one more point:

Chupke chupke or not, I just want to see some romance. We have been starved LOL Its been so long that we have just been surviving on sad mitwas. 

honeyriazniki_12

Go to top