It's only AsYa! (Page 74)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by mbficoa

Cana and my prediction about Asad finding tanveer's truth... And also girls do u remember when zoya decided to fly back to NY , tanu made kheer and whole family tasted it other than Asad ... So it is Asad who will play tanveer...

Cana wrote:Yeah - just finished watching it - i like the fact that the story is moving now. I am still hoping and counting days to 2nd Aug as i am hoping for Tannu count down. Btw i think the pics in yellow shirt are after Asad hears Tannu's confession as his eyes are red and zoya is sad too

My prediction:
possible as it is night time... maybe after when asad announces his nikaah with tanveer (precap: same dress blue kurta and zoya pink suit) ... zoya might go and ask her about her father details...a small argument, then before night time they have to pray and then eat i think... then at time the spoiler might come true...as zoya is changed to jeans and yellow top wasn't she wearing pink suit in the evening then y change to jeans with some hours... GOD yeh sach hona chahiye

Loved the kheer theory..I have always believed it! It's gonna come into the picture now! :)

TM of the spoiler mentioned Asad finding out on Friday or early next week! So the next week Asad will play Tanu to get to the bottom of the story, and possibly put her in a situation where she confesses her sins!

What if Asad takes revenge by continuing with the marriage drama but say "Qubool Nahin Hai" to insult her.. She didn't let Zoya get married twice so Asad saying Qubool Nahi Hai would be epic! + humiliate her publicly ! Oh man..that sounds so good!
me and shreya ...always wanted her to be humiliated right infront of asad's friends and relatives... I want this and not a slap , I don't want Asad to touch her not even for slapping...she is such a disgusting women...

IKR! I want that woman to be humiliated by everyone. First Asad, then Zoya and Dilshad and Najma. Everybody should take turns to insult her LOL  And I don't think Asad will slap her. He will not raise his hand on a pregnant woman. He should just throw her out of his house. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=mbficoa] [QUOTE=Npdeepa] Cana and my prediction about Asad finding tanveer's truth... And also girls do u remember when zoya decided to fly back to NY , tanu made kheer and whole family tasted it other than Asad ... So it is Asad who will play tanveer...

Cana wrote:Yeah - just finished watching it - i ...

IKR! I want that woman to be humiliated by everyone. First Asad, then Zoya and Dilshad and Najma. Everybody should take turns to insult her LOL     And I don't think Asad will slap her. He will not raise his hand on a pregnant woman. He should just throw her out of his house.

Hey... What about halooo khala, asad's cousins from jashn- e- saughat...KV maid... LOL

Edited by Npdeepa - 17 July 2013 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=mbficoa] [QUOTE=Npdeepa] Cana and my prediction about Asad finding tanveer's truth... And also girls do u remember when zoya decided to fly back to NY , tanu made kheer and whole family tasted it other than Asad ... So it is Asad who will play tanveer...

Cana wrote:Yeah - just finished watching it - i ...

IKR! I want that woman to be humiliated by everyone. First Asad, then Zoya and Dilshad and Najma. Everybody should take turns to insult her LOL     And I don't think Asad will slap her. He will not raise his hand on a pregnant woman. He should just throw her out of his house.

Hey... What about halooo khala, asad's cousins from jashn- e- saughat...KV maid...

They can get the entire Bhopal to humiliate her LOL I'll be so so happy. I hate that woman so much. I'll throw a party the day she is out of AsYa's life LOL

Npdeepa

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
What an episode today!! I loved it! AsYa's bond is so so strong! I hated the precap though but we know that this wedding will not happen. I am glad he went straight to wedding and no engagement bullshit. 

Okay after AsYa's conversation today I strongly feel Zoya will fight for Asad she will also play Billi side by side. I am sure about that because she knows Asad has done nothing to not deserve her and she will NEVER let Asad suffer like that. There is a reason Asad had that dialogue today.

How it plays out we have to see. If the spoiler news is true and Asad is going to play Billi I have a feeling it will go like this:

Zoya will start playing billi possibly even tell Dilshad (we have the Dilshad Zoya hug scene). Billi will find out though and decide to kill Zoya once and for all. She will try burning Zoya. Asad will see this and Billi ka THE END!

Like you girls mentioned it is possible that Billi be abandoned on the day of the nikah too and although I would love to see her suffer like that I don't think they will go that far because apparently a Muslim women cannot marry if she is pregnant so they won't want to show that on tv and hence before the nikah all this will happen.

The fire will trigger Zoya's memories. So even though Asad will have Zoya back she will be yet not be herself because the nightmares will bother her. However, here is where Asad will take care of Zoya and try to bring back the old Zoya. This is also where he may take Ayaan's help hence leading to the father truth which I really feel will be revealed by Ayaan. The music ball is back in the picture.

AsYa nikah will probably still happen though maybe on the 200th epi or after Asad saves Zoya but then when she is sleeping her memories will be triggered.

I am excited! Although i loved the episode today the precap was heart breaking! But everyone on the forum is sure the nikah won't happen so lets hope for that!

P.S.-about humiliating/slapping/strangling/kicking billi I would love to watch a whole week dedicated to that! I promise i would watch it over and over again! She deserves the worst!

Edited by niki_12 - 17 July 2013 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
O and a random thought..Asad said that he will get married to her next Friday..what if there is a scene that comes before the "Asad announcing wedding" scene?
He finds out about Tanu first and then plans to marry her to humiliate/expose her..I mean..think about it..why would Bili try to burn Zoya (if the spoiler is true) if Asad has already announced his marriage with Tanu on Friday...It's quite possible that Tanu attempts to hurt Zoya first, and then Asad announces the wedding!
Tanu wouldn't hurt Zoya after her wedding has been announced..she wouldn't want any troubles during her wedding..If Zoya gets hurt, marriage gets delayed so Tanu would never take that risk!
I think that Tanu will see AsYa sitting together (spoiler picture) and plans to burn her after that..Zoya in yellow shirt praying..and Tanu attacks!
But that all can't happen in one episode, Asad finding out Tanu and announcing the wedding..I agree with you ladies, they might just show us flashback on wedding day..Qubool nahin hai/flashback/exposed to everyone..BAM!

And by the way, didn't we all agree to not predict anymore? ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniNpdeepaniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

What an episode today!! I loved it! AsYa's bond is so so strong! I hated the precap though but we know that this wedding will not happen. I am glad he went straight to wedding and no engagement bullshit. 

Okay after AsYa's conversation today I strongly feel Zoya will fight for Asad she will also play Billi side by side. I am sure about that because she knows Asad has done nothing to not deserve her and she will NEVER let Asad suffer like that. There is a reason Asad had that dialogue today.

How it plays out we have to see. If the spoiler news is true and Asad is going to play Billi I have a feeling it will go like this:

Zoya will start playing billi possibly even tell Dilshad (we have the Dilshad Zoya hug scene). Billi will find out though and decide to kill Zoya once and for all. She will try burning Zoya. Asad will see this and Billi ka THE END!

Like you girls mentioned it is possible that Billi be abandoned on the day of the nikah too and although I would love to see her suffer like that I don't think they will go that far because apparently a Muslim women cannot marry if she is pregnant so they won't want to show that on tv and hence before the nikah all this will happen.

The fire will trigger Zoya's memories. So even though Asad will have Zoya back she will be yet not be herself because the nightmares will bother her. However, here is where Asad will take care of Zoya and try to bring back the old Zoya. This is also where he may take Ayaan's help hence leading to the father truth which I really feel will be revealed by Ayaan. The music ball is back in the picture.

AsYa nikah will probably still happen though maybe on the 200th epi or after Asad saves Zoya but then when she is sleeping her memories will be triggered.

I am excited! Although i loved the episode today the precap was heart breaking! But everyone on the forum is sure the nikah won't happen so lets hope for that!

P.S.-about humiliating/slapping/strangling/kicking billi I would love to watch a whole week dedicated to that! I promise i would watch it over and over again! She deserves the worst!

Niki, though I agree with some of your points and I am not too sure about the fire one in the sense of Zoya not being herself because we already have an intense track going on. After this, they will most probably give us something light hearted and people are just waiting to see AsYa romance. Though they will be a lot of mitwa moments when Asad takes care of Zoya but I don't think they'll make it serious. Because Gaffur track is going to be the next one and before that we need a breather. I think Asad will witness the bitch trying to hurt Zoya and she'll say stuff aloud which Asad will hear and then he will play along. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniNpdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Honey-it is possible! But I feel billi killing Zoya would be more because Zoya is double crossing her. She is overconfident remember? Plus, with showing Asad being so dumb I don't think they will show it like a flashback-that's what Ekta Kapoor does. If it was Zoya they would have shown it as a flashback. But if it is Asad I think they will show him using his brain-after all hero ko wapas ana parega and they know the audience will enjoy it! But billi is SO SO done! Mr. and Mrs. Jahapana Bond will bust this dirty cat!

Shreya-it will be a light hearted track IMO. Zoya will be Zoya in front of everyone. They probably will be married too. BUT behind close doors and within herself she will be suffering. She will cry alone. And at night when she is sleeping the memories will bother her and she won't be able to hide that from Asad. That is where Asad caring for her will come in. But it will be usual Zoya. She will hide her pain behind her smile but Asad will understand her sadness and he will try his best to help her recuperate from it IMO.

HAHA happy news aate hee we start predicting LOL

Okay so one more point:

When Asad made the comment about Zoya being a misfit was just before Billi arrived. Wasn't Billi's purpose to show Asad that Zoya is not the misfit. Today that was completed! So time for Billi to leave! Her work here is done! But on her way out let her take a good boat load of slaps and insults!

AsadkiDeewani

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Honey-it is possible! But I feel billi killing Zoya would be more because Zoya is double crossing her. She is overconfident remember? Plus, with showing Asad being so dumb I don't think they will show it like a flashback-that's what Ekta Kapoor does. If it was Zoya they would have shown it as a flashback. But if it is Asad I think they will show him using his brain-after all hero ko wapas ana parega and they know the audience will enjoy it! But billi is SO SO done! Mr. and Mrs. Jahapana Bond will bust this dirty cat!

Shreya-it will be a light hearted track IMO. Zoya will be Zoya in front of everyone. They probably will be married too. BUT behind close doors and within herself she will be suffering. She will cry alone. And at night when she is sleeping the memories will bother her and she won't be able to hide that from Asad. That is where Asad caring for her will come in. But it will be usual Zoya. She will hide her pain behind her smile but Asad will understand her sadness and he will try his best to help her recuperate from it IMO.

HAHA happy news aate hee we start predicting LOL

Okay so one more point:

When Asad made the comment about Zoya being a misfit was just before Billi arrived. Wasn't Billi's purpose to show Asad that Zoya is not the misfit. Today that was completed! So time for Billi to leave! Her work here is done! But on her way out let her take a good boat load of slaps and insults!

True true! Asad has first time actually said that Zoya isn't a misfit! :)

The next track has to be light hearted and yes, it can still be light hearted with Zoya having nightmares every once in a while.. + if Gaffaur track is after this one, nightmares, Zoya yearning for dad again makes sense!

You are right..Asad getting his brains back needs to be shown in an actual episode while its happening instead of flashback..+ I just remembered, TM of the spoiler mentioned Asad wondering why Zoya his all this from him...so he might go and talk to Zoya himself and they both team up?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12Livingfree

Go to top