India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 73)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Shreya... The ramadhan fasting is the answer... Pregnant ladies can't starve for more than 2 hrs...but if they force to fasting ... They'll puke or faint... Just wait ... She'll be caught the very next day...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by mbficoa

TM of the spoiler requested us not quote her but most of us have already read the news..if this spoiler is true (I believe it's true), then I am more than happy with this..I always knew that our homeboy will only believe his ears, his eyes..something tangible + that would be justice to his character/will bring back his self-respect!

True that! I am curious to see how they play it out. It's going to be interesting.

S.. u r right...honey...even if zoya and anyone runs behind the clues to trap tanveer...no use, as asad will only trust tanu and no one else... if at all @tm spoiler plays out...that will be the best track ever to conclude with, as the lion believes in only HIS EARS< HIS EYES < HIS BRAINS...other than tanu...

But how are they going to discover about the sleazeball's pregnancy. I mean someone has to find out that pregnancy report. Or else how are the others going to find out about her pregnancy. Except Asad nobody knows.

Well, once Asad finds out that Billi wants to kill Zoya, it wouldn't be hard for him to pick up the story from there..if Tanu can attempt to kill Zoya in the past to keep her away from Asad, she can stage anything to keep them separated..Asad listening to Tanu would trigger his memory too..all the times when Tanu lied to him, Zoya's doubts, her timing whenever AsYa are together...it won't be hard for Asad to figure out all this..All he need is just one push which apparently Tanu is gonna give him herself while talking out loud I think..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

TM of the spoiler requested us not quote her but most of us have already read the news..if this spoiler is true (I believe it's true), then I am more than happy with this..I always knew that our homeboy will only believe his ears, his eyes..something tangible + that would be justice to his character/will bring back his self-respect!

True that! I am curious to see how they play it out. It's going to be interesting.

S.. u r right...honey...even if zoya and anyone runs behind the clues to trap tanveer...no use, as asad will only trust tanu and no one else... if at all @tm spoiler plays out...that will be the best track ever to conclude with, as the lion believes in only HIS EARS< HIS EYES < HIS BRAINS...other than tanu...

But how are they going to discover about the sleazeball's pregnancy. I mean someone has to find out that pregnancy report. Or else how are the others going to find out about her pregnancy. Except Asad nobody knows.

Well, once Asad finds out that Billi wants to kill Zoya, it wouldn't be hard for him to pick up the story from there..if Tanu can attempt to kill Zoya in the past to keep her away from Asad, she can stage anything to keep them separated..Asad listening to Tanu would trigger his memory too..all the times when Tanu lied to him, Zoya's doubts, her timing whenever AsYa are together...it won't be hard for Asad to figure out all this..All he need is just one push which apparently Tanu is gonna give him herself while talking out loud I think..

Yup. That's true. So most probably Asad will connect the dots and I am sure he'll recall the factory incident. How he was hit on the head or something and then he fell unconscious. I really want to see the lion back and roaring. I want him to bash the living daylights out of Billi LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniNpdeepahoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Cana and my prediction about Asad finding tanveer's truth... And also girls do u remember when zoya decided to fly back to NY , tanu made kheer and whole family tasted it other than Asad ... So it is Asad who will play tanveer...

Cana wrote:Yeah - just finished watching it - i like the fact that the story is moving now. I am still hoping and counting days to 2nd Aug as i am hoping for Tannu count down. Btw i think the pics in yellow shirt are after Asad hears Tannu's confession as his eyes are red and zoya is sad too

My prediction:
possible as it is night time... maybe after when asad announces his nikaah with tanveer (precap: same dress blue kurta and zoya pink suit) ... zoya might go and ask her about her father details...a small argument, then before night time they have to pray and then eat i think... then at time the spoiler might come true...as zoya is changed to jeans and yellow top wasn't she wearing pink suit in the evening then y change to jeans in some hours... GOD yeh sach hona chahiye

Edited by Npdeepa - 17 July 2013 at 11:26am

honeyriazLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Cana and my prediction about Asad finding tanveer's truth... And also girls do u remember when zoya decided to fly back to NY , tanu made kheer and whole family tasted it other than Asad ... So it is Asad who will play tanveer...

Cana wrote:Yeah - just finished watching it - i like the fact that the story is moving now. I am still hoping and counting days to 2nd Aug as i am hoping for Tannu count down. Btw i think the pics in yellow shirt are after Asad hears Tannu's confession as his eyes are red and zoya is sad too

My prediction:
possible as it is night time... maybe after when asad announces his nikaah with tanveer (precap: same dress blue kurta and zoya pink suit) ... zoya might go and ask her about her father details...a small argument, then before night time they have to pray and then eat i think... then at time the spoiler might come true...as zoya is changed to jeans and yellow top wasn't she wearing pink suit in the evening then y change to jeans with some hours... GOD yeh sach hona chahiye

Loved the kheer theory..I have always believed it! It's gonna come into the picture now! :)

TM of the spoiler mentioned Asad finding out on Friday or early next week! So the next week Asad will play Tanu to get to the bottom of the story, and possibly put her in a situation where she confesses her sins!

What if Asad takes revenge by continuing with the marriage drama but say "Qubool Nahin Hai" to insult her.. She didn't let Zoya get married twice so Asad saying Qubool Nahi Hai would be epic! + humiliate her publicly ! Oh man..that sounds so good!

Edited by mbficoa - 17 July 2013 at 11:30am

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

My prediction:
possible as it is night time... maybe after when asad announces his nikaah with tanveer (precap: same dress blue kurta and zoya pink suit) ... zoya might go and ask her about her father details...a small argument, then before night time they have to pray and then eat i think... then at time the spoiler might come true...as zoya is changed to jeans and yellow top wasn't she wearing pink suit in the evening then y change to jeans in some hours... GOD yeh sach hona chahiye

Deepa, I remember how Sangeeta di had pointed out this kheer theory and if the spoiler we got today is true then this definitely makes sense. But I think even if Asad gets to know about Tannu, they won't show it to us. It'll be revealed to us as flashback later on the day of Asad-Tanveer wedding when she'll be exposed. Lets see. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

My prediction:
possible as it is night time... maybe after when asad announces his nikaah with tanveer (precap: same dress blue kurta and zoya pink suit) ... zoya might go and ask her about her father details...a small argument, then before night time they have to pray and then eat i think... then at time the spoiler might come true...as zoya is changed to jeans and yellow top wasn't she wearing pink suit in the evening then y change to jeans with some hours... GOD yeh sach hona chahiye

Loved the kheer theory..I have always believed it! It's gonna come into the picture now! :)

TM of the spoiler mentioned Asad finding out on Friday or early next week! So the next week Asad will play Tanu to get to the bottom of the story, and possibly put her in a situation where she confesses her sins!

What if Asad takes revenge by continuing with the marriage drama but say "Qubool Nahin Hai" to insult her.. She didn't let Zoya get married twice so Asad saying Qubool Nahi Hai would be epic! + humiliate her publicly ! Oh man..that sounds so good!
me and shreya ...always wanted her to be humiliated right infront of asad's friends and relatives... I want this and not a slap , I don't want Asad to touch her not even for slapping...she is such a disgusting women...

I hope we get a precap of Asad overhearing tanu's dirty act tomorrow

Edited by Npdeepa - 17 July 2013 at 11:38am

honeyriazLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

My prediction:

me and shreya ...always wanted her to be humiliated right infront of asad's friends and relatives... I want this and not a slap , I don't want Asad to touch her not even for slapping...she is such a disgusting women...

This would be too good! Perfect revenge! Imagine Tanu dressed up as a bride and then Asad says "Qubool Nahin Hai"! ROFL I can hardly wait now!

Edited by mbficoa - 17 July 2013 at 11:37am

NpdeepaLivingfree

Go to top