Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 72)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3669046

I know that it's not an official/legit source but this member has given us a few pictures in the past!
We all know that good days are coming..so this news is kinda vague/generic.. I mean it doesn't give any specifications...but still..since its a happy news, thought I should share with y'all!

I was just about to share this news here and saw your comment. I think Billi's end is near, very near. That's what I could gather from her hints and just the thought of this is making me so happy. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Randomly thought about the Khans family song, "Zindagi kee yehi reet hai, haar kay baad hee jeet hai! Thode aansu hain, thodi hasi; Aaj gham hain to kal hai khushi".

Asad and his family has already suffered a lot/suffering--but victory belongs to them! Good will conquer evil!!!
"First pride, then the crash...there's a way that looks harmless enough; look again—it leads straight to hell." (Proverbs 16:18,25)
Stupid, idiot Billi is proud of her chaals working..manipulating/blackmailing and then smirking..she is so occupied with her "success" that she doesn't see her fall right around the corner! Her life is gonna be no better than hell (If Razia lets her live).

This week has been great for the show--great episodes, hopefully the rest of the week is great too!

I am liking the current track because it clearly leads to the happy days..no doubt! :)

Edited by mbficoa - 17 July 2013 at 8:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
TM of the spoiler requested us not quote her but most of us have already read the news..if this spoiler is true (I believe it's true), then I am more than happy with this..I always knew that our homeboy will only believe his ears, his eyes..something tangible + that would be justice to his character/will bring back his self-respect!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged

TM of the spoiler requested us not quote her but most of us have already read the news..if this spoiler is true (I believe it's true), then I am more than happy with this..I always knew that our homeboy will only believe his ears, his eyes..something tangible + that would be justice to his character/will bring back his self-respect!

True that! I am curious to see how they play it out. It's going to be interesting.   

CanadianChikNpdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

True that! I am curious to see how they play it out. It's going to be interesting.   

S.. u r right...honey...even if zoya and anyone runs behind the clues to trap tanveer...no use, as asad will only trust tanu and no one else... if at all @tm spoiler plays out...that will be the best track ever to conclude with, as the lion believes in only HIS EARS< HIS EYES < HIS BRAINS...other than tanu...

Edited by Npdeepa - 17 July 2013 at 10:13am
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
#Zoya didn't give in to Tanu--she had already told yesterday that she will never trust Tanu!

#Since Zoya didn't get in to Tanu's blackmailing/manipulating, there is no "Zoya playing Tanu" happening! I am totally okay with that!

#Dilshad again mentioned that when Asad decides something, he sticks to it!

#Asad isn't gonna listen to anyone..he didn't even listen to Dilshad..So Asad will have to be the one to get himself out of this crap!

#I know we got a spoiler already about Asad figuring out things--It's perfect this way..I always wanted our Asad to be the one to find out that he's innocent, attacks on his Zoya, lies and what not...this would be legit! :)
If Asad finds out from Zoya that he's innocent, he will always remain guilty that he never trusted Zoya--But his real redemption would be him FIXING what he has messed up because of trusting Tanu..
Guilt trip won't be good..Asad has already suffered a lot--So Asad exposing Tanu would be better because he won't be as guilty after that! And we would get some happy days! Pure romance without any guilt, condemnation, fear, evil! :)

#Hands scene reminded me of Mangalpur incident--Handcuffed together--They have been together ever since that day..Now they have ties more deeper than a visible handcuff..they have Soul Ties! Mangalpur handcuff broke, but their soul ties will never be broken!

Edited by mbficoa - 17 July 2013 at 11:45am

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by s120

S.. u r right...honey...even if zoya and anyone runs behind the clues to trap tanveer...no use, as asad will only trust tanu and no one else... if at all @tm spoiler plays out...that will be the best track ever to conclude with, as the lion believes in only HIS EARS< HIS EYES < HIS BRAINS...other than tanu...

But how are they going to discover about the sleazeball's pregnancy. I mean someone has to find out that pregnancy report. Or else how are the others going to find out about her pregnancy. Except Asad nobody knows.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

#Zoya didn't give into Tanu--she had already told yesterday that she will never trust Tanu!

#Since Zoya didn't get into Tanu's blackmailing/manipulating, there is no "Zoya playing Tanu" happening!

#Dilshad again mentioned that when Asad decides something, he sticks to it!

#Asad isn't gonna listen to anyone..he didn't even listen to Dilshad..So Asad will have to be the one to get himself out of the crap!

#I know we got a spoiler already about Asad figuring out things--It's perfect this way..I always wanted our Asad to be the one to find out that he's innocent, attacks on his Zoya, lies and what not...this would be legit! :)
If Asad finds out from Zoya that he's innocent, he wil always remain guilty that he never trusted Zoya--But his real redemption would be him fixing what he has messed up because of trusting Tanu..
Guilt trip won't be good..Asad has already suffered a lot--So Asad exposing Tanu would be better because he won't be as guilty after that! And we would get some happy days! Pure romance without guilt, condemnation, evil! :)

#Hands scene reminded me of Mangalpur incident--Handcuffed together--They have been together ever since that day..they don't have a visible handcuff but they have ties more deeper than a visible handcuff!

I love what you've written and you've made very good points. Dilshad mentioning the fact that Asad will not listen to anyone if he's taken a decision makes me feel that he will catch Billi red handed. And I agree that there is no possibility of Zoya playing Tannu now. 

And since they began with Ramzan today, things have to end on a positive note. I think Badi Bi will be found by Rajni during this period and Tannu will be exposed. I loved the epi today. The AsYa scene was brilliant. The angst and that feeling of being so close yet so far was lovely yet heartbreaking. And that subconscious hand hold scene was again so good. Again re-emphasising the fact that they are tied to each other. They are soul mates. 

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Go to top