Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 71)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Deepa, this is MM article. Not to be trusted LOL They even got Zoya and Ayaan married earlier LOL But I have a feeling Farhan will be making an entry. We'll have to just wait now for some confirmation from Forum 32. 
ok da... no prob...if farhaan enters the show then we are headed towards positivity otherwise we'll stuck with jaanu -married happily everafter...LOL...asad crying buckets...tanu smirks...and zoya roaming about bhopal or NY hopelessly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikLivingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Deepa, this is MM article. Not to be trusted LOL They even got Zoya and Ayaan married earlier LOL But I have a feeling Farhan will be making an entry. We'll have to just wait now for some confirmation from Forum 32. 
ok da... no prob...if farhaan enters the show then we are headed towards positivity otherwise we'll stuck with jaanu -married happily everafter...LOL...asad crying buckets...tanu smirks...and zoya roaming about bhopal or NY hopelessly...

until i get conf. news from f32 or i see him a video shooting with r characters i wont believe it (maybe oishi spoilers)

NpdeepaLivingfree

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

I think that Dilshad hugging Zoya scene comes because of Zoya's abbu story--Dislahd sees Zoya crying and hugs her and Zoya tells her that her father is alive!

We all know that Dilshad will not let Zoya go..she might tell Asad that Zoya is her daughter and she doesn't want Zoya to leave!!!

It's kinda like the beginning days but just different dynamics..Asad doesn't want Zoya in the house (he can't see her pain, doesn't wanna give her more pain), Zoya searching he abbu (this time, trapping Tanu too) ..Dilshad letting Zoya stay in the house!!

I can totally see Zoya sharing about Tanu with Dilshad--they always had a strange connection..very pure actually..so it's very possible that Zoya tells Dilsahd about Billi and Dilshad even agrees to play along!!! (Tanu will think that she has finally won Dilshad over, stupid girl!)
Dilshad knows how much Zoya yearns to be with her father/how much she loves Asad..so I can see Dilshad understanding the whole situation and fully supporting Zoya!

First Ajmer and now eid--Tanu's downfall began in Ajmer when Asad prayed, found Zoya, confessed---all will be well by Eid for sure!!!..I am kinda glad that Ajmer and Eid happened/happening one after the other.. Perfect picture of "if God is for you, what can mere human do to you?" Ajmer track didn't end actually--coming days (fasting/Eid track) will be the continuation of the Ajmer track! :)

Zoya told Tanu today that she will never ever trust her..so I am taking Zoya by her words that she won't give in to Tanu and will only pretend to accept her terms!

bingo! my thoughts completely. Why would Zoya believe that Tanu will reveal the correct info on her abbu  after the nikaah? Tanu is in seventh heaven now and will think she is winning the race but ultimately, slow and steady (in this case good and true love) will win...

CanadianChikLivingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

I think that Dilshad hugging Zoya scene comes because of Zoya's abbu story--Dislahd sees Zoya crying and hugs her and Zoya tells her that her father is alive!

We all know that Dilshad will not let Zoya go..she might tell Asad that Zoya is her daughter and she doesn't want Zoya to leave!!!

It's kinda like the beginning days but just different dynamics..Asad doesn't want Zoya in the house (he can't see her pain, doesn't wanna give her more pain), Zoya searching he abbu (this time, trapping Tanu too) ..Dilshad letting Zoya stay in the house!!

I can totally see Zoya sharing about Tanu with Dilshad--they always had a strange connection..very pure actually..so it's very possible that Zoya tells Dilsahd about Billi and Dilshad even agrees to play along!!! (Tanu will think that she has finally won Dilshad over, stupid girl!)
Dilshad knows how much Zoya yearns to be with her father/how much she loves Asad..so I can see Dilshad understanding the whole situation and fully supporting Zoya!

First Ajmer and now eid--Tanu's downfall began in Ajmer when Asad prayed, found Zoya, confessed---all will be well by Eid for sure!!!..I am kinda glad that Ajmer and Eid happened/happening one after the other.. Perfect picture of "if God is for you, what can mere human do to you?" Ajmer track didn't end actually--coming days (fasting/Eid track) will be the continuation of the Ajmer track! :)

Zoya told Tanu today that she will never ever trust her..so I am taking Zoya by her words that she won't give in to Tanu and will only pretend to accept her terms!

bingo! my thoughts completely. Why would Zoya believe that Tanu will reveal the correct info on her abbu  after the nikaah? Tanu is in seventh heaven now and will think she is winning the race but ultimately, slow and steady (in this case good and true love) will win...

u know when Tannu and Zoya were fighting over Zoya's phone i was hoping that Zoya was recording the conversation that Asad is innocent - remember when she had recorded Asads voice "i am sorry zoya" and put that as a password on Asads phone? Y cant she doing something like that to prove to Asad that nothing happened?? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by Npdeepa

until i get conf. news from f32 or i see him a video shooting with r characters i wont believe it (maybe oishi spoilers)

CC, Oishi says some good track coming up. I guess we'll soon get some positivity. She says that if she gets permission, she'll share the spoiler news with us. 

CanadianChik

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged

u know when Tannu and Zoya were fighting over Zoya's phone i was hoping that Zoya was recording the conversation that Asad is innocent - remember when she had recorded Asads voice "i am sorry zoya" and put that as a password on Asads phone? Y cant she doing something like that to prove to Asad that nothing happened?? Angry

exactly! That baffles me about Zoya. She installed cameras in Ayaan's house so Asad could attend his brother's engagement. Can't she at least record all of Tanu's disgusting conversations? She is supposed to be tech savvy but right now she is busy playing WWF with Tanu rather than Bond girl

CanadianChikLivingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged

exactly! That baffles me about Zoya. She installed cameras in Ayaan's house so Asad could attend his brother's engagement. Can't she at least record all of Tanu's disgusting conversations? She is supposed to be tech savvy but right now she is busy playing WWF with Tanu rather than Bond girl

Yes - Personally i love the current track of ASYA but i miss the basic common sense that QH characters always had - prolong the Tannu track but with logic. During  Dilshad shooting case everything was so logical e:g Zoya taking a pic of the house that Ragoo went into and then how Razia manipulated things so that it would appear to Asad that Rashid was to be blamed. Since the airport engagement it seems due to maybe TRP the track has changed and therefore the logic is out the window (didnt the immigration officer warn them about Tannu?).

I feels its us, the viewers and  channel who at times force the PH do things their way. I prefer to hear the story the way it was originally intended by the PH, Cvs and writers. After all they were the ones who gave birth to these characters and had a certain vision in mind. We the audience got emotionally attached much later. I hope with the up coming( maybe Ghaffur  or Farhan ) track it goes back to its old ways where even thought Razia and Babri bi butted head it wasn't indigestible nor was the comedy OTT for example Zoya thinking Asad was a spy!

bheegi

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3669046

I know that it's not an official/legit source but this member has given us a few pictures in the past!
We all know that good days are coming..so this news is kinda vague/generic.. I mean it doesn't give any specifications...but still..since its a happy news, thought I should share with y'all!

Livingfree

Go to top