Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 70)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

I think that Dilshad hugging Zoya scene comes because of Zoya's abbu story--Dislahd sees Zoya crying and hugs her and Zoya tells her that her father is alive!

We all know that Dilshad will not let Zoya go..she might tell Asad that Zoya is her daughter and she doesn't want Zoya to leave!!!

It's kinda like the beginning days but just different dynamics..Asad doesn't want Zoya in the house (he can't see her pain, doesn't wanna give her more pain), Zoya searching he abbu (this time, trapping Tanu too) ..Dilshad letting Zoya stay in the house!!

I can totally see Zoya sharing about Tanu with Dilshad--they always had a strange connection..very pure actually..so it's very possible that Zoya tells Dilsahd about Billi and Dilshad even agrees to play along!!! (Tanu will think that she has finally won Dilshad over, stupid girl!)
Dilshad knows how much Zoya yearns to be with her father/how much she loves Asad..so I can see Dilshad understanding the whole situation and fully supporting Zoya!

First Ajmer and now eid--Tanu's downfall began in Ajmer when Asad prayed, found Zoya, confessed---all will be well by Eid for sure!!!..I am kinda glad that Ajmer and Eid happened/happening one after the other.. Perfect picture of "if God is for you, what can mere human do to you?" Ajmer track didn't end actually--coming days (fasting/Eid track) will be the continuation of the Ajmer track! :)

Zoya told Tanu today that she will never ever trust her..so I am taking Zoya by her words that she won't give in to Tanu and will only pretend to accept her terms!

Thats true it is possible she is hugging her because of the abbu scenario! Yup but would she be okay with Zoya seeing Asad and billi get married like that when she knows how much Zoya loves Asad? So if she is letting Zoya stay I hope Zoya tells her and they play Billi together. 

I really can't wait for positivity to be back! So excited for that! This week will set the stage and next week will be more powerful-I am sure! But i want a positive sign by the end of this week! 

Yup I loved that Zoya said she would not trust Billi. Plus Zoya's expressions made it pretty clear. Zoya would never say that I won't tell anyone about you if you tell me about my father-selfishness if opposite of what Zoya is.

Also, in the precap Billi said "tumhare Mr. Khan"...Asad is only Zoya's! BAS! Let's hope Asad realizes that soon-that will be the best!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Niki and honey... What r u talking about when dilshad hugged zoya... Actually we didn't get Asad and dilshad scene yet and what is this now but seems to be positive... As I was not feeling well for past 2 days , think I missed that spoiler... Link please yaar...

Edited by Npdeepa - 16 July 2013 at 9:31pm

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3667482

Here Deepa! Oishi posted it yesterday :)

Npdeepa

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Niki and honey... What r u talking about when dilshad hugged zoya... Actually we didn't get Asad and dilshad scene yet and what is this now but seems to be positive... As I was not feeling well for past 2 days , think I missed that spoiler... Link please yaar...

Deepa, how are you feeling now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Deepa, how are you feeling now?

Yeah I have chronic migraine headache ... A lot better now...thanks for asking...

Edited by Npdeepa - 16 July 2013 at 9:55pm

niki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3667482

Here Deepa! Oishi posted it yesterday :)

Thanks niki... Looks positive... I hope it goes as u predicted... She must confide on dilshad... A better choice than rashid or Asad...

Edited by Npdeepa - 17 July 2013 at 4:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12Livingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Deepa, this is MM article. Not to be trusted LOL They even got Zoya and Ayaan married earlier LOL But I have a feeling Farhan will be making an entry. We'll have to just wait now for some confirmation from Forum 32. 

Npdeepa

Go to top