honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

Just wanted to write my views on Asad and Rashid scene--that was the highlight of the episode for me!

Loved Asad's scene today! Wow! I know that scene was not exactly how we predicted but gals, this was one my favorite scenes of the show..One of Asad's best scenes!

Karan was amazing! This guy is just too good! I could actually feel Asad's pain..Karan did that scene so well!!! He is definitely one of the best actors around! Love him!

Asad went to Rashid because he knew that only Rashid would understand him--he just wanted someone to hear his heart..poor guy was so broken! He was bawling! My Asad :(
Asad's words broke my heart...made me all emotional..He even talked about wanting to take his life..this guy deserves justice! He seems so helpless!

When Asad said that ap ko pass mujhey denay ko kuch bhi nahin hai just shows that Asad misses his father so much--he may act like he doesn't want anything to do with his father but deep down Asad still misses his father..it still hurts him that his dad isn't with him! It still effects him that his father was never there for him!

Zoya has touched Asad's life so much--he can't be happy without Zoya! He was right when he said that he wants his life back, his Zoya back! She is his life--the joy of his heart!
Zoya at least has Dilshad and Najma with her but Asad is alone..Tanu's truth has to come out and will come out soon..very soon!

Agree with every single word!! And Asad has suffered enough! Every card is open now! Just a matter of time we get the old Asad back!

Yesterday Billi's luck walked out of the house! Now her downfall has started IMO.

What do you think about Zoya???? I think she will play Billi! And the spoiler pictures confirm she is staying back. I don't think she would quietly sit and see how Asad is suffering.

@Shreya/Deepa-I agree someone needs to help Zoya. Farhan is a possibility but there has been no official confirmation. Let's wait and see.

Zoya can never chose one between Asad and her father! She is definitely gonna just play along--there's no way that Zoya would let Billi get married to Asad!!! She will pretend to accept Tanu's terms and that's about it! Zoya is sure gonna play smart! ;)
Initially I didn't like the idea of Zoya and Tanu in the same house but its good that she is staying there..its her house..why would she leave..its Tanu who needs to leave and not Zoya..actually in this situation..if Zoya had left the house, it would have been Tanu's victory! So glad that Zoya isn't backing off! :)

I agree with u ... Honey ...during asad's breakdown, I felt as if someone is stabbing my heart...Poor guy... I want this cv's to show that zoya play tanveer and she must choose Asad over her father... and she must say that to tanveer as well when she exposes her...
If zoya leaves asad's house then thatz it no one can save khan s and also to get some clues zoya needs someone from Imran family and that is farhan... Other wise y and how zoya will come to know about Imran and tanveer ... So farhan must enter the show...

Hey..just thought about something..the next day happened..cemetery scene is in the daylight..we still didn't get Dilshad and Asad scene..poor Asad didn't come home all night I think..that's why he was still in the same clothes but Dilshad had changed!
Yes!!! Zoya knows that Asad is innocent--a positive from Ajmer--and that's why she is gonna stick around no matter what..she ain't leaving her Asad in this situation so Tanu did technically fail already! After all that she has done, Zoya is still alive, well, and at her house with her family!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12Livingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mbficoa]
understand him--he just wanted someone to hear his heart..poor guy was so broken! He was bawling! My Asad :(
Asad's words broke my heart...made me all emotional..He even talked about wanting to take his life..this guy deserves justice! He seems so helpless!

When Asad said that ap ko pass mujhey denay ko kuch bhi nahin hai just shows that Asad misses his father so much--he may act like he doesn't want anything to do with his father but deep down Asad still misses his father..it still hurts him that his dad isn't with him! It still effects him that his father was never there for him!

Zoya has touched Asad's life so much--he can't be happy without Zoya! He was right when he said that he wants his life back, his Zoya back! She is his life--the joy of his heart!
Zoya at least has Dilshad and Najma with her but Asad is alone..Tanu's truth has to come out and will come out soon..very soon!

Agree with every single word!! And Asad has suffered enough! Every card is open now! Just a matter of time we get the old Asad back!

Yesterday Billi's luck ! :)

[DIV]
Yup! That is the only way the story will move forward. If Zoya plays billi and exposes her. So i have my hopes on that!

The fact that Zoya is not leaving makes my hopes stronger! And you are right why should she leave? It is her house! But the thing is if Zoya does not know about the pregnancy then how is she going to expose her.

Also, as per Mishti's spoiler picture if AsYa are going to talk to each other makes me more positive since Zoya is not going to let Asad suffer for long.

I just hope they accelerate a little or make Asad start doubting billi. Although I know i will like watching zoya play billi but I cannot tolerate Asad's pain anymore. For no reason he is suffering so hopefully they will do some justice there.

Niki..now. She can't say anything to him explicitly but I want her to hint Asad from where he could ponder upon and to start doubting billi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Agree Niki, Zoya trapping Tanu, playing along would be good to watch but they can't show Asad suffering so much..Oishi mentioned track picking up the pace and it makes sense because they can't keep showing Zoya and Tanu fighting and Asad crying and devasted the whole time--even Karan will get tired of the same old stuff..I am so hopeful, Asad will be his lion self again super soon!

Npdeepaniki_12Livingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I agree Deepa! She won't say anything explicitly but I hope Asad has some good thing to look forward too. Zoya has hope and family by her! Asad is all alone! I wonder what they will talk about though. 

NpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mbficoa]
understand him--he just wanted someone to hear his heart..poor guy was so broken! He was bawling! My Asad :(

[DIV]
Yup! That is the only way the story will move forward. If Zoya plays billi and exposes her. So i have my hopes on that!

The fact that Zoya is not leaving makes my hopes stronger! And you are right why should she leave? It is her house! But the thing is if Zoya does not know about the pregnancy then how is she going to expose her.

Also, as per Mishti's spoiler picture if AsYa are going to talk to each other makes me more positive since Zoya is not going to let Asad suffer for long.

I just hope they accelerate a little or make Asad start doubting billi. Although I know i will like watching zoya play billi but I cannot tolerate Asad's pain anymore. For no reason he is suffering so hopefully they will do some justice there.

Niki..now. She can't say anything to him explicitly but I want her to hint Asad from where he could ponder upon and to start doubting billi...

Deepa, this is unlikely IMO. I don't think Asad will be in a state to doubt anything at the moment. He is just thinking about his responsibility and he is broken, guilty and in a very miserable state. They are just going to have a heart to heart tomorrow. That's it. It won't be anything about Billi. We'll have to wait for some more time for Tanveer's exposure but only Zoya will be the one to unveil her. Forum 32 in their article clearly hinted that. 

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Agree Niki, Zoya trapping Tanu, playing along would be good to watch but they can't show Asad suffering so much..Oishi mentioned track picking up the pace and it makes sense because they can't keep showing Zoya and Tanu fighting and Asad crying and devasted the whole time--even Karan will get tired of the same old stuff..I am so hopeful, Asad will be his lion self again super soon!

I am glad you agree! Exactly he has cried so much! He needs to prove he is not Rashid. I hope he is shown at least some light at the end of the tunnel. Let's hope they do some justice for him.

There is one more crying scene of him holding Zoya's earring. Let's hope after that the lion will be back and hopefully he will get courage to fight his destiny. 

Npdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I think that Dilshad hugging Zoya scene comes because of Zoya's abbu story--Dislahd sees Zoya crying and hugs her and Zoya tells her that her father is alive!

We all know that Dilshad will not let Zoya go..she might tell Asad that Zoya is her daughter and she doesn't want Zoya to leave!!!

It's kinda like the beginning days but just different dynamics..Asad doesn't want Zoya in the house (he can't see her pain, doesn't wanna give her more pain), Zoya searching he abbu (this time, trapping Tanu too) ..Dilshad letting Zoya stay in the house!!

I can totally see Zoya sharing about Tanu with Dilshad--they always had a strange connection..very pure actually..so it's very possible that Zoya tells Dilsahd about Billi and Dilshad even agrees to play along!!! (Tanu will think that she has finally won Dilshad over, stupid girl!)
Dilshad knows how much Zoya yearns to be with her father/how much she loves Asad..so I can see Dilshad understanding the whole situation and fully supporting Zoya!

First Ajmer and now eid--Tanu's downfall began in Ajmer when Asad prayed, found Zoya, confessed---all will be well by Eid for sure!!!..I am kinda glad that Ajmer and Eid happened/happening one after the other.. Perfect picture of "if God is for you, what can mere human do to you?" Ajmer track didn't end actually--coming days (fasting/Eid track) will be the continuation of the Ajmer track! :)

Zoya told Tanu today that she will never ever trust her..so I am taking Zoya by her words that she won't give in to Tanu and will only pretend to accept her terms!

Npdeepaniki_12bheegi

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=mbficoa]

[DIV]

Deepa, this is unlikely IMO. I don't think Asad will be in a state to doubt anything at the moment. He is just thinking about his responsibility and he is broken, guilty and in a very miserable state. They are just going to have a heart to heart tomorrow. That's it. It won't be anything about Billi. We'll have to wait for some more time for Tanveer's exposure but only Zoya will be the one to unveil her. Forum 32 in their article clearly hinted that.

I agree with you! The last thing Zoya would do is bring up Tanu story again..she knows what Asad is going through..I hope she doesn't keep reminding him of that!!! But emmm (indecisive me, lol)..well..she could always throw a subtle hint in there and Asad might remember that hint at night and ponder on it? Asad has to start somewhere right?

Npdeepaniki_12

Go to top