Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 68)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Deepa and Shreya-I don't know if this is reliable. We should wait for official confirmation.
hey last time we got a spoiler about SR from unrealiable source followed by pardaafaash article and then TB article we never believed... But this time we already got this news from unrealiable source and next the episode (imran ) itself confirmed it... Followed by pardaafaash Article and now mishti's spoiler... I hope we'll get a TB article Tomorrow...I think it is confirmed but they won't look for a person to act as a lead ... He'll be like any other cast in QH...like NK in Ipkknd

Edited by Npdeepa - 16 July 2013 at 3:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

My heart broke for Asad n is so frustrated with Rashid. Why couldn't he speak up for once? KSG did such a wonderful job in today's scene. He portrayed his frustration, pain, guilt of hurting Zoya again, and his own pain of losing Zoya even though he had the chance to get her back. The rain scene was beautifully done. 

Have you guys seen this pic? 

It looks like we're headed towards a really beautiful and emotional scene between Asad and Zoya. I wonder what will be there to say coz if we go by the precap, at least for now, Zoya is playing along n Asad doesn't technically have anything to say unless he decides to reveal bca's dirty secret (can't bring myself to even word it LOL). It will be a really interesting scene n I think it is during their Ramadan celebration time. Maybe there'll be some sorry type convo n maybe he'll be asking her why she's staying back n getting herself hurt. 

What do you guys think?

Hey Devika!! Today's episode was sad again. But Zoya has given me hope. As far as Zoya's character sketch is she would fight for Asad. She has never been selfish so I guess she will play along with billi. Even her expressions in the precap indicated that! What do you think?

I saw this pic and it confirmed my hopes. If Zoya is going to see Asad so miserable she will never ever let him continue to suffer. I was thinking the same thing-what will they talk about? Let's see.

I guess billi's end is close now its just a matter of time. I have a feeling Zoya will be making Billi look bad again and again now. Yesterday Billi's good luck walked out of the door. Now, just the way Billi use to make Zoya look bad, Zoya will make Billi look bad IMO.

I am just hoping this will turn out the way we want. I guess Ramadan celebrations have started which means hopefully that by Eid billi will be exposed.

As far as rituals are concerned I don't think there will be any rituals.

I also agree coz when I was watching the precap, she didn't look that sad. She just looked like I'm saying this for now but I don't really intend to keep my word and am just playing along. 

Ohh...I love your idea of Zoya making bca look bad. That will be awesome. I wonder if Asad will tell Asad abt bca. I also think that through Ramadan, we will see Zoya either working to expose bca or making her look bad. I'm fine with either. I love the idea of her getting exposed on Eid. Usse shubh din kab hoga Wink Lets see what happens but today's episode, even though sad, definitely gave me hope that we're headed for some positivity soon. Maybe not right away but soon. 

P.S. On a side note, I'm loving this avatar of Humera. Its hilarious to see her standing up against Razia and fighting with her. Keep it going, Humera!!

Agree with you. Today's epi definitely hinted at things becoming positive soon. I think either on the 200th epi or by Eid, Billi will be unveiled by Zoya.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
200 th episode is on 2nd August and when is Eid ?

niki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

200 th episode is on 2nd August and when is Eid ?

Eid is August 9

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mbficoa

Just wanted to write my views on Asad and Rashid scene--that was the highlight of the episode for me!

Loved Asad's scene today! Wow! I know that scene was not exactly how we predicted but gals, this was one my favorite scenes of the show..One of Asad's best scenes!

Karan was amazing! This guy is just too good! I could actually feel Asad's pain..Karan did that scene so well!!! He is definitely one of the best actors around! Love him!

Asad went to Rashid because he knew that only Rashid would understand him--he just wanted someone to hear his heart..poor guy was so broken! He was bawling! My Asad :(
Asad's words broke my heart...made me all emotional..He even talked about wanting to take his life..this guy deserves justice! He seems so helpless!

When Asad said that ap ko pass mujhey denay ko kuch bhi nahin hai just shows that Asad misses his father so much--he may act like he doesn't want anything to do with his father but deep down Asad still misses his father..it still hurts him that his dad isn't with him! It still effects him that his father was never there for him!

Zoya has touched Asad's life so much--he can't be happy without Zoya! He was right when he said that he wants his life back, his Zoya back! She is his life--the joy of his heart!
Zoya at least has Dilshad and Najma with her but Asad is alone..Tanu's truth has to come out and will come out soon..very soon!

Agree with every single word!! And Asad has suffered enough! Every card is open now! Just a matter of time we get the old Asad back!

Yesterday Billi's luck walked out of the house! Now her downfall has started IMO.

What do you think about Zoya???? I think she will play Billi! And the spoiler pictures confirm she is staying back. I don't think she would quietly sit and see how Asad is suffering.

@Shreya/Deepa-I agree someone needs to help Zoya. Farhan is a possibility but there has been no official confirmation. Let's wait and see.

Zoya can never chose one between Asad and her father! She is definitely gonna just play along--there's no way that Zoya would let Billi get married to Asad!!! She will pretend to accept Tanu's terms and that's about it! Zoya is sure gonna play smart! ;)
Initially I didn't like the idea of Zoya and Tanu in the same house but its good that she is staying there..its her house..why would she leave..its Tanu who needs to leave and not Zoya..actually in this situation..if Zoya had left the house, it would have been Tanu's victory! So glad that Zoya isn't backing off! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12Livingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Just wanted to write my views on Asad and Rashid scene--that was the highlight of the episode for me!

Loved Asad's scene today! Wow! I know that scene was not exactly how we predicted but gals, this was one my favorite scenes of the show..One of Asad's best scenes!

Karan was amazing! This guy is just too good! I could actually feel Asad's pain..Karan did that scene so well!!! He is definitely one of the best actors around! Love him!

Asad went to Rashid because he knew that only Rashid would understand him--he just wanted someone to hear his heart..poor guy was so broken! He was bawling! My Asad :(
Asad's words broke my heart...made me all emotional..He even talked about wanting to take his life..this guy deserves justice! He seems so helpless!

When Asad said that ap ko pass mujhey denay ko kuch bhi nahin hai just shows that Asad misses his father so much--he may act like he doesn't want anything to do with his father but deep down Asad still misses his father..it still hurts him that his dad isn't with him! It still effects him that his father was never there for him!

Zoya has touched Asad's life so much--he can't be happy without Zoya! He was right when he said that he wants his life back, his Zoya back! She is his life--the joy of his heart!
Zoya at least has Dilshad and Najma with her but Asad is alone..Tanu's truth has to come out and will come out soon..very soon!

Agree with every single word!! And Asad has suffered enough! Every card is open now! Just a matter of time we get the old Asad back!

Yesterday Billi's luck walked out of the house! Now her downfall has started IMO.

What do you think about Zoya???? I think she will play Billi! And the spoiler pictures confirm she is staying back. I don't think she would quietly sit and see how Asad is suffering.

@Shreya/Deepa-I agree someone needs to help Zoya. Farhan is a possibility but there has been no official confirmation. Let's wait and see.

Zoya can never chose one between Asad and her father! She is definitely gonna just play along--there's no way that Zoya would let Billi get married to Asad!!! She will pretend to accept Tanu's terms and that's about it! Zoya is sure gonna play smart! ;)
Initially I didn't like the idea of Zoya and Tanu in the same house but its good that she is staying there..its her house..why would she leave..its Tanu who needs to leave and not Zoya..actually in this situation..if Zoya had left the house, it would have been Tanu's victory! So glad that Zoya isn't backing off! :)

I agree with u ... Honey ...during asad's breakdown, I felt as if someone is stabbing my heart...Poor guy... I want this cv's to show that zoya play tanveer and she must choose Asad over her father... and she must say that to tanveer as well when she exposes her...
If zoya leaves asad's house then thatz it no one can save khan s and also to get some clues zoya needs someone from Imran family and that is farhan... Other wise y and how zoya will come to know about Imran and tanveer ... So farhan must enter the show...

Edited by Npdeepa - 16 July 2013 at 4:08pm

honeyriazniki_12Livingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Yup! That is the only way the story will move forward. If Zoya plays billi and exposes her. So i have my hopes on that!

The fact that Zoya is not leaving makes my hopes stronger! And you are right why should she leave? It is her house! But the thing is if Zoya does not know about the pregnancy then how is she going to expose her.

Also, as per Mishti's spoiler picture if AsYa are going to talk to each other makes me more positive since Zoya is not going to let Asad suffer for long.

I just hope they accelerate a little or make Asad start doubting billi. Although I know i will like watching zoya play billi but I cannot tolerate Asad's pain anymore. For no reason he is suffering so hopefully they will do some justice there.

NpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

I agree with u ... Honey ...during asad's breakdown, I felt as if someone is stabbing my heart...Poor guy... I want this cv's to show that zoya play tanveer and she must choose Asad over her father... and she must say that to tanveer as well when she exposes her...
If zoya leaves asad's house then thatz it no one can save khan s and also to get some clues zoya needs someone from Imran family and that is farhan... Other wise y and how zoya will come to know about Imran and tanveer ... So farhan must enter the show...

Exactly! Even if Zoya gets to know about Tanveer's pregnancy, she'll have to prove it. She'll know that the baby is not Asad's but there has to be someone who connects her to Imran. But we can't be sure about Farhan unless SBS/SBB segments or Forum 32 confirm it. 

Npdeepaniki_12

Go to top