It's only AsYa! (Page 65)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=Npdeepa][QUOTE=s120][QUOTE=niki_12]

I hope so  - i think the track to gauffur is on its way - btw: Rajni now knows where Bari bi right? never have i been so excited with the Siddiqui house hold storyline as now

Oh and i had such higher hopes for the Asad and Rashid convo, - my grandma said i was too particle and needed to  think at the hindi serials space not in reality

actually, u know What? Your granny is absolutely Right...just follow her footstepsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikLivingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by niki_12

So Zoya did not leave! And what amarpalli was referring to as her plan failing was that zoya did not leave! I guess she will play billi now!

High time she does. Btw I think Mishti also posted that Billi will puke or faint. So seems soon others apart from Asad will get to know she's pregnant. Its imp for Zoya to know that so that she can start her investigation.  

she is going make everyone know that she is pregnant with asad's child...
so till then if zoya doesn't start any investigation , it means she has selected his father instead of asad rite... lets wait and see...

No Deepa. Zoya will act as if she's not bothered and will keep her distance from Asad while staying in the KM but at the same time she'll investigate and I have a feeling Farhan is going to come in the picture. 

I hope so  - i think the track to gauffur is on its way - btw: Rajni now knows where Bari bi right? never have i been so excited with the Siddiqui house hold storyline as now

Oh and i had such higher hopes for the Asad and Rashid convo, - my grandma said i was too particle and needed to  think at the hindi serials space not in reality

Gaffur is going to be the next track surely. And I was quite sure that nothing great would come out of that factory scene. LOL Perhaps I've learnt to lower my expectations and go with the flow. 

Honestly, Asad-Rashid reconciliation is something that won't happen for a while. So I knew that the factory scene would be inconsequential. I don't think Rajni knows. Razia's raaz is not going to be out this soon but Rajni will figure out eventually what's wrong. I guess we are going to see parallels in both the houses with the sisters fighting against injustice. 

And so begins the downfalls of the vampsLOL (one hopes at least)

NpdeepaLivingfree

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thks Deepu for d link:) am here:) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

So Zoya did not leave! And what amarpalli was referring to as her plan failing was that zoya did not leave! I guess she will play billi now!

High time she does. Btw I think Mishti also posted that Billi will puke or faint. So seems soon others apart from Asad will get to know she's pregnant. Its imp for Zoya to know that so that she can start her investigation.  

so till then if zoya doesn't start any investigation , it means she has selected his father instead of asad rite... lets wait and see...

No Deepa. Zoya will act as if she's not bothered and will keep her distance from Asad while staying in the KM but at the same time she'll investigate and I have a feeling Farhan is going to come in the picture. 

Gaffur is going to be the next track surely. And I was quite sure that nothing great would come out of that factory scene. LOL Perhaps I've learnt to lower my expectations and go with the flow. 

Honestly, Asad-Rashid reconciliation is something that won't happen for a while. So I knew that the factory scene would be inconsequential. I don't think Rajni knows. Razia's raaz is not going to be out this soon but Rajni will figure out eventually what's wrong. I guess we are going to see parallels in both the houses with the sisters fighting against injustice. 

Yes, I am hopeful about Tanbitch's end but Razia's downfall will take a long time but her daughter will make a beginning in that direction. 

Npdeepaniki_12

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Yes, I am hopeful about Tanbitch's end but Razia's downfall will take a long time but her daughter will make a beginning in that direction. 

guys, what I wonder is...after Billi s revelation, How ll Asad react????OuchShocked

will he b too guilt ridden for Zoya that he ll again try to distance himself????

Zoya shud b d one who has to get him out of dis misery!!!!

felt really really sorry for him...He has paid a Big time price for trusting his Bestie!!!!Cry

Edited by friendsall - 16 July 2013 at 11:50am

Npdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
][/QUOTE]

Deepa, I have a feeling the Farhan spoiler is true. I posted on Soup's thread a link. That is the link where Mishti posts her spoilers so there is a high possibility of that guy making an entry.
[/QUOTE]

Shreya what link... Has mishti posted any new spoiler news...
Anyways... I want them to show a scene like zoya requesting dilshad permission to stay in that house infront of Asad and she must behave as if Asad doesn't exist... If she does that then I am sure Asad will come up with some other idea than marrying tanveer for the baby...

Edited by Npdeepa - 16 July 2013 at 11:56am
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

]

Deepa, I have a feeling the Farhan spoiler is true. I posted on Soup's thread a link. That is the link where Mishti posts her spoilers so there is a high possibility of that guy making an entry.
[/QUOTE]

Shreya what link... Has mishti posted any new spoiler news...
Anyways... I want them to show a scene like zoya requesting dilshad permission to stay in that house infront of Asad and she must behave as if Asad doesn't exist... If she does that then I am sure Asad will come up with some other idea than marrying tanveer for the baby...[/QUOTE]

This one 

http://myeduniya.com/Entertainment/TvSerials/?revid=47540

I don't think Zoya will ask Dilshad permission to stay or something. In fact Dilshad is the one who'll no let Zoya leave. And they'll all be indifferent to Asad. Poor guy would be so guilty. Ouch And then on the day of Asad-Billi marriage, Zoya will expose her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hello homies! :)
Still at work--three more hours before I am done! Confused Haven't watched the episode yet--well, I kinda skipped through during my lunch break and just watched the rain scene..Looking forward to watch the full episode when I get home..(worst part of my job, can't watch QH on time) and then write my views!
Stay positive ladies! Enjoy the bumpy road, lol!

Edited by mbficoa - 16 July 2013 at 12:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikniki_12Livingfree

Go to top