Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 64)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by niki_12

So Zoya did not leave! And what amarpalli was referring to as her plan failing was that zoya did not leave! I guess she will play billi now!

High time she does. Btw I think Mishti also posted that Billi will puke or faint. So seems soon others apart from Asad will get to know she's pregnant. Its imp for Zoya to know that so that she can start her investigation.  

she is going make everyone know that she is pregnant with asad's child...
so till then if zoya doesn't start any investigation , it means she has selected his father instead of asad rite... lets wait and see...

Edited by Npdeepa - 16 July 2013 at 10:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfreeshreya11mehra

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

hey all... so that factory belongs to siddiques , rashid ia Rashid he'll never change...
and i guessed the deal right...tanu will tell the truth only after she gets married to asad...so now what reason zoya is going to give to stay in KV...ok i'll stay till eid...u better married to Mr.Khan and tell my father's name and details...Smile 

Hey Deepa, just saw the epi. It was good. I liked it and I knew it that the bitch won't reveal her dad is Gaffur so easily. Everybody was getting so hyper about it. So now Zoya will stay there and will expose the bitch. And I told you guys na that nothing great would come out of the factory scene. Rashid is forever mute Sleepy 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikfriendsallNpdeepaniki_12shreya11mehra

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

So Zoya did not leave! And what amarpalli was referring to as her plan failing was that zoya did not leave! I guess she will play billi now!

High time she does. Btw I think Mishti also posted that Billi will puke or faint. So seems soon others apart from Asad will get to know she's pregnant. Its imp for Zoya to know that so that she can start her investigation.  

so till then if zoya doesn't start any investigation , it means she has selected his father instead of asad rite... lets wait and see...

No Deepa. Zoya will act as if she's not bothered and will keep her distance from Asad while staying in the KM but at the same time she'll investigate and I have a feeling Farhan is going to come in the picture. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikfriendsallNpdeepaniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

No Deepa. Zoya will act as if she's not bothered and will keep her distance from Asad while staying in the KM but at the same time she'll investigate and I have a feeling Farhan is going to come in the picture. 

I hope so  - i think the track to gauffur is on its way - btw: Rajni now knows where Bari bi right? never have i been so excited with the Siddiqui house hold storyline as now

Oh and i had such higher hopes for the Asad and Rashid convo, - my grandma said i was too particle and needed to  think at the hindi serials space not in reality

Edited by CanadianChik - 16 July 2013 at 10:23am

friendsallNpdeepaniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

I hope so  - i think the track to gauffur is on its way - btw: Rajni now knows where Bari bi right? never have i been so excited with the Siddiqui house hold storyline as now

Oh and i had such higher hopes for the Asad and Rashid convo, - my grandma said i was too particle and needed to  think at the hindi serials space not in reality

Gaffur is going to be the next track surely. And I was quite sure that nothing great would come out of that factory scene. LOL Perhaps I've learnt to lower my expectations and go with the flow. 

Honestly, Asad-Rashid reconciliation is something that won't happen for a while. So I knew that the factory scene would be inconsequential. I don't think Rajni knows. Razia's raaz is not going to be out this soon but Rajni will figure out eventually what's wrong. I guess we are going to see parallels in both the houses with the sisters fighting against injustice. 

CanadianChikNpdeepa

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Today's episode was good! But i think Zoya is playing Billi. She will stay in the house and it will hurt Asad more that she is putting herself through that pain.

But I am sure Zoya will expose Billi soon. Zoya would never just leave Asad and family for Billi she is definitely playing her.

CanadianChikfriendsallNpdeepaLivingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

i hope they make her pretend and start her investigation well b4 farhan comes into picture...
and u r rite... iam the one who expected a little bit more from rashid...
hey last time we got an article from pardhafaash about SR fiasco and next day we got an TB article...i hope it is the same for farhan entry as well... we got pardhafaash article today...*fingers crossed*...i hope we get a TB article tomorrow...

friendsallLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

i hope they make her pretend and start her investigation well b4 farhan comes into picture...
and u r rite... iam the one who expected a little bit more from rashid...
hey last time we got an article from pardhafaash about SR fiasco and next day we got an TB article...i hope it is the same for farhan entry as well... we got pardhafaash article today...*fingers crossed*...i hope we get a TB article tomorrow...

Deepa, I have a feeling the Farhan spoiler is true. I posted on Soup's thread a link. That is the link where Mishti posts her spoilers so there is a high possibility of that guy making an entry. 

friendsallNpdeepa

Go to top