It's only AsYa! (Page 62)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by niki_12

Okay girls! Just watched the episode. I don't know what to say. Perhaps we expect too much from the cv's. I liked today's episode in that Zoya knew it was Billi's game that changed Asad's decision.

I don't know if we should predict anymore.

Now the ball is in Zoya's court. I honestly have no clue who she would choose. If Gul is going to go by the character she created then Zoya should choose Asad and not trust billi. But then again, who has stuck to their original characters?

My only hope is that Rashid drills some sense into Asad. I don't know what we are headed towards. But I am seriously getting tired of this billi. I guess we need to hang in there for some more time.

But finally all of Billi's cards are open now. I just hope Asad gets a clue or Rashid drills some sense into him. Honestly, if anyone can save this now its Asad. Remember how he sent Zoya away and then he was the one to bring her back during the airport engagement? Let's hope something similar happens. 

Niki, you are right. I guess we just have to be a bit more patient now. Not to say that we haven't been patient but how I see it is that Zoya will play along Billi. She will have a plan up her sleeve and eventually Zoya is going to win. I don't know how long it takes. Maybe on the 200th epi, things will start falling in place but this is how I feel it should be. Remember what she told Billi in Ajmer, aakhri daav mera hoga. The lioness has to win this battle. 

OMG...I love our group. Seriously, if I was any more involved in this show, I would seriously be depressed like as a genuine problem but luckily itni distance toh hai n you guys totally save me from getting more depressed. I haven't said anything in the past couple of days coz I've been too worried/depressed even thinking abt the upcoming days. We know that eventually AsYa will be together but my worry is when will that eventually come. Are we gonna have to be depressed for the next whole month? I just had this horrible thought that instead of the 200th epi being an epi that will either mark the beginning of the end of tanu or will unite AsYa or something positive, it will end up with Zoe finding out abt her dad n AsYa at a standstill in the relationship. Gul could have done so much with this current track rather than taking it down this depressing route. But, like you girls say, I guess we just have to be more patient. I agree the lioness will ultimately win coz at the end, good always wins.

P.S. On a side note, I don't think there will be a ZoYaan track coz it seems like Ayaan n Humera's relationship is growing not as AsYa relationship but more of Ayaan understanding and respecting Humera a lot more. Actually, it has gotten to the point where I actually look forward to their scenes coz they're definitely bringing in the lighter more fun moments of the show which is a refreshing change from the current track. But then again, like Gul has separated AsYa, it is very possible that she separates Ayaan-Humera. I really hope not. Sending positive thoughts. Fingers crossed Wink

I also love this thread. We discuss so much, even the negative scenarios but then we all try to find positivity in something or the other. Btw the entire forum is freaking out over the possibility of ZoYaan and there is a pic of Billi in a sari. And it does seem that Billi is getting ready for a function. I hope whatever it is, is stopped in time by Zoya.  And I really hope Asad-Billi engagement doesn't happen. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Devika-today i am low too! I try but I am just sad with all this negativity. 

Lets hope for the best! I saw the billi pic as well. We can't tell for sure if its from the set or not because billi usually covers her head and I don't think they would have a elaborate function with dressing up and stuff. But let's see.

My only hope is that Zoya comes at the right time and stops it just like Billi has stopped Zoya's wedding. Let billi be publicly humiliated. Let her be ditched by Asad for Zoya. Let her get a slap from Asad.

I honestly feel that for once I can digest Ayaan Zoya because I know it will never be serious. Ayaan is not negative. But I know for a fact that I won't be able to tolerate Billi Jammy. Billi is full out negative and so i can't watch her any further. I am so sick of her! 

AsadkiDeewanihoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Devika-today i am low too! I try but I am just sad with all this negativity. 

Lets hope for the best! I saw the billi pic as well. We can't tell for sure if its from the set or not because billi usually covers her head and I don't think they would have a elaborate function with dressing up and stuff. But let's see.

My only hope is that Zoya comes at the right time and stops it just like Billi has stopped Zoya's wedding. Let billi be publicly humiliated. Let her be ditched by Asad for Zoya. Let her get a slap from Asad.

I honestly feel that for once I can digest Ayaan Zoya because I know it will never be serious. Ayaan is not negative. But I know for a fact that I won't be able to tolerate Billi Jammy. Billi is full out negative and so i can't watch her any further. I am so sick of her! 

Niki, for my sake please don't wish for Ayaan-Zoya LOL That also is going to be unpalatable for me. Of course, its not going to be as bad as Asad-Billi but still. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Don't be sad! All my girlies need a hug today.. Hug

I watched the episode during my lunch break and read a few comments..don't worry gals..We knew it was coming right? All will be fine soon! I actually liked the episode today! I keep saying this, pregnancy track had to start so it would finish..! Beginning of Tanu's end has begun!

I will be home in about 30 mins, read all the comments and write my view! :)

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Don't be sad! All my girlies need a hug today.. Hug

I watched the episode during my lunch break and read a few comments..don't worry gals..We knew it was coming right? All will be fine soon! I actually liked the episode today! I keep saying this, pregnancy track had to start so it would finish..! Beginning of Tanu's end has begun!

I will be home in about 30 mins, read all the comments and write my view! :)

The forum is super negative today. Anyway, I liked the episode too. And yes the countdown for Tannu has begun. But I am curious as to how Zoya deals with her after knowing info about her abbu. It actually depends on what Tannu tells her though. I guess tomorrow's epi will make things clear. 

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Okay..so the episode was good! I like things moving..the story is at least going somewhere...remember those IPL days episodes when nothing was happening and we kept having the same stuff over and over again? So yes, I am liking the episodes now..and like you ladies have mentioned too that Tanu has used her pregnancy thingy and tmrw she's gonna use Zoya's father thingy! So at least those two things will be out of the way...it's clear that we are headed to Tanu's end..I am not saying that Tanu Asad will get engaged but even if they do, big deal, the engagement will be short lived! Don't worry!
O and "Mr. Khan meray hain or meray he rehain gay!" was great! Yes Zoya, Asad is and will always be yours, only yours!

I loved how Asad said "hum donoo?" twice..awww..his poor face..I wanted to just go and give him a hug at that time!

I know it wasn't a positive scene but I loved how Asad extended his hand to Zoya to help her get up--they were holding each other's hand after so long..even if it was just for a moment!

Asad's pain when he told Zoya to leave..and Zoya's shocking and hurt expression...Asad didn't make an eye contact with Zoya at all during that scene..he was so broken..his voice was cracking as he was speaking those words..

Yep, lets not predict anymore (like we can help it, lol)..

Yaar just think about it..do you really think that Zoya would lose? No way! Tanu is gonna have a major dramatic exit..she will reap the harvest of all the seeds she has sown..it's all gonna come back to her multiplied! Her payback time is just around the corner! Don't lose hope! :)

The show is going pretty well..the story has just become more intense..the story is so gripping now..all of us are always thinking about what's gonna happen..and that's what a good show is about...keeps the audience hooked!

Edited by mbficoa - 15 July 2013 at 3:30pm

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Okay..so the episode was good! I like things moving..the story is at least going somewhere...remember those IPL days episodes when nothing was happening and we kept having the same stuff over and over again? So yes, I am liking the episodes now..and like you ladies have mentioned too that Tanu has used her pregnancy thingy and tmrw she's gonna use Zoya's father thingy! So at least those two things will be out of the way...it's clear the we are headed to Tanu's end..I am not saying that Tanu Asad will get engaged but even if they do, big deal, the engagement will be short lived! Don't worry!

I loved how Asad said "hum donoo?" twice..awww..his poor face..I wanted to just go and give him a hug!

I know it wasn't a positive scene but I love how Asad extended his hand to Zoya to help her get up--they were holding each other's hand..even if it was just for a moment!

Asad's pain when he told Zoya to leave..and Zoya's shocking and hurt expression...Asad didn't make an eye contact with Zoya at all during that scene..he was so broken..his voice was cracking as he was speaking those words..

Yep, lets not predict anymore (like we can help it, lol)..

Yaar just think about it..do you really think that Zoya would lose? No way! Tanu is gonna have a major dramatic exit..she will reap the harvest of all the seeds she has sown..it's all gonna come back to her with multiplication! Her payback time is around the corner! Don't lose hope! :)

The show is going pretty well..the story has just become more intense..the story is so gripping now..all of us are always thinking about what's gonna happen..and that's what a good show is about...keep the audience are hooked!

I loved that scene too when Asad held her hand. That was sweet though it wasn't a positive scene. And he was very guilty when he told Zoya to leave him. He couldn't meet her eyes. He hurt her with his words but more than that, he was hurting inside. He did what he used to do earlier, push Zoya away in order to hide his true feelings. 

Zoya should not lose definitely and I don't think she will. But I am not sure if she'll continue to live in the Khan mansion or will she shift somewhere. I am sure she has a plan up her sleeve and she will trap Tannu but I am not too sure if she'll stay with them in the same house. Probably she'll go back to the madarsa. I don't know and a few people have predicted that she may ask Rashid if she could stay with them. That is unlikely IMO because Razia will kill her if she enters that house. This is something that I am thinking about. Or maybe Zoya will continue living with Asad and family and may play along by asking Dilshad to plan an engagement for them and then will expose Tannu.  

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shreya and Honey for boosting me up! 

I know Billi can't win and in the end Zoya will win. But I am getting impatient now.

All of Billi's cards are open now-so I am glad about that. But Asad did announce his wedding with Billi and that really killed me. I hope Rashid/Dilshad can knock some sense into him.

I did not watch the scene in detail. I really could not take it. But I did watch the Zoya-Billi scene. Zoya still trusts Asad and knows that Asad saying no was because of Billi.

Although my heart says that Zoya will not trust Billi tomorrow and will fight for Asad because Zoya is a fighter. Plus, all her dialogues in Ajmer about how she has to fight for her family. Also, it is very very out of character for Zoya to be selfish and think about herself and let Billi ruin Asad, Dilshad, and Najma's life. But then again, I can't count on the cv's to give justice to the character they made so who knows what they will do.

So we have no spoilers beyond the factory, graveyard, and Asad crying staring at Zoya's earring picture. No promo either. So there is really no predicting we can do. Let's see how the graveyard and factory play out tomorrow.

On a positive note-AsYa cannot be sad for the rest of the show so I am hoping some change comes in their favor quickly.

What really disappoints me is what was the point of Ajmer if we are back to square one. Weren't AsYa not going to get married before Ajmer? Wasn't Asad crying all the time? Wasn't Zoya under the belief that Asad betrayed her? Wasn't Asad kind of committed to Billi when he said he won't let her life be ruined? Then what is the difference between then and now? This is why I have the slightest hope that Zoya will fight for Asad tomorrow. I don't know how they will take the story forward otherwise. I don't think they can continue to show Billi winning and I highly doubt they will go as far as to show Billi Jammy marriage or something. If anything, Zoya will bust Billi there-but that will happen if Zoya chooses Asad tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewani

Go to top