Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by s120

is anyone here...
finally we got the slap...
tomorrow rashid asad cono... followed by next day's grave digging 

Hey Deepa, let me know what you think. The bitch just ruined the epi for me today Angry Thank God we got the tight slap. I was so happy that time. What are your thoughts on how this will proceed?
shreya ...the most awaited slap is the only best part today...so look like zoya has not told the truth even to dilshad...how dumb can she be... i won't blame asad...it is zoya's fault entirely...
even rashid asad scene would not be much to watch...as ankie said it will be plain blaming session..(i hope not)...
but asad has asked zoya to leave the house... so i think she'll go away especially after making a deal with tanu and the deal would be zoya shouldn't reveal her secrets to anyone and maybe she must go away from asad but she will reveal zoya father name only after she and asad are married...then the earring spoiler ... 
do u remember when we got a prediction turned spoiler about zoya's NY friend...takes zoya to KV to ask justice for zoya...they both pretend to be engaged and exposes tanveer...this is if zoya goes away from KV...
OR...zoya might say i will stay in KV but i wouldn't come in between u and asad...( she might even pretend that she believed tanu) and digs up tanu's secrets...

Deepa, my thoughts are all over. I don't know why but it seems they are heading in the direction of the original synopsis. Though I still feel that its too early for Gaffur's truth to be out but the way the bitch blackmails Tanveer, I don't know what to expect anymore. They are moving towards ZoYaan it seems Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriaz

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

is anyone here...

Hey Deepa, let me know what you think. The bitch just ruined the epi for me today Angry Thank God we got the tight slap. I was so happy that time. What are your thoughts on how this will proceed?
shreya ...the most awaited slap is the only best part today...so look like zoya has not told the truth even to dilshad...how dumb can she be... i won't blame asad...it is zoya's fault entirely...
even rashid asad scene would not be much to watch...as ankie said it will be plain blaming session..(i hope not)...
but asad has asked zoya to leave the house... so i think she'll go away especially after making a deal with tanu and the deal would be zoya shouldn't reveal her secrets to anyone and maybe she must go away from asad but she will reveal zoya father name only after she and asad are married...then the earring spoiler ... 
do u remember when we got a prediction turned spoiler about zoya's NY friend...takes zoya to KV to ask justice for zoya...they both pretend to be engaged and exposes tanveer...this is if zoya goes away from KV...
OR...zoya might say i will stay in KV but i wouldn't come in between u and asad...( she might even pretend that she believed tanu) and digs up tanu's secrets...

Deepa, my thoughts are all over. I don't know why but it seems they are heading in the direction of the original synopsis. Though I still feel that its too early for Gaffur's truth to be out but the way the bitch blackmails Tanveer, I don't know what to expect anymore. They are moving towards ZoYaan it seems Ouch

Yeah - after the weekend of soo much predicting my head hurtsOuch the CVs can take it in sooo many ways

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

is anyone here...

Yeah - after the weekend of soo much predicting my head hurtsOuch the CVs can take it in sooo many ways

We are all in the same boat Ouch

CanadianChikhoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Shreya ...So are they going to show that knowing all the secrets about tanu...zoya will leave asad and dillu najma to that devil and get married or contract marriage with ayaan just to know about her long lost father who left her in an orphanage...Very GOOD... yeah they are capable of doing it...

Like cana even my head is pounding...its too much... sorry i am going to stop predicting and even posting comments...

if they show zoya leaving the house and landing up in ayaan home , also that farah is a fake news then YES , they are for zoyaan track...tanveer is here to stay forever...and remember karan said leads will get married only in the end ... but if it id on THE END of QH... sorry i'll quit QH...but still as i can't miss u gals... i'll try come on the forum

Edited by Npdeepa - 15 July 2013 at 11:12am

honeyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Shreya ...So are they going to show that knowing all the secrets about tanu...zoya will leave asad and dillu najma to that devil and get married or contract marriage with ayaan just to know about her long lost father who left her in an orphanage...Very GOOD... yeah they are capable of doing it...

Like cana even my head is pounding...its too much... sorry i am going to stop predicting and even posting comments...

if they show zoya leaving the house and landing up in ayaan home , also that farah is a fake news then YES , they are for zoyaan track...tanveer is here to stay forever...and remember karan said leads will get married only in the end ... but if it id on THE END of QH... sorry i'll quit QH...but still as i can't miss u gals... i'll try come on the forum

No no Deepa Hug Don't be too disheartened. I think we should just stop predicting and try and take each episode at a time. I liked the epi today. Though I hate the bitch so much Angry But see now Biili's end is near. She used all her cards. Pregnancy she used and tomorrow she'll use Gaffur. So she has nothing more left to destroy AsYa. I am sure her end is near. They may drag it for 2 weeks more or at the max 3 but not beyond that. Now we'll have to see what does she reveal about Gaffur and how she tries to manipulate Zoe. But remember this challenge will be won by Zoya. In Ajmer, she told Billi na that aakhri daav mera hoga. That's what will happen.  

Npdeepahoneyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Okay girls! Just watched the episode. I don't know what to say. Perhaps we expect too much from the cv's. I liked today's episode in that Zoya knew it was Billi's game that changed Asad's decision.

I don't know if we should predict anymore.

Now the ball is in Zoya's court. I honestly have no clue who she would choose. If Gul is going to go by the character she created then Zoya should choose Asad and not trust billi. But then again, who has stuck to their original characters?

My only hope is that Rashid drills some sense into Asad. I don't know what we are headed towards. But I am seriously getting tired of this billi. I guess we need to hang in there for some more time.

But finally all of Billi's cards are open now. I just hope Asad gets a clue or Rashid drills some sense into him. Honestly, if anyone can save this now its Asad. Remember how he sent Zoya away and then he was the one to bring her back during the airport engagement? Let's hope something similar happens. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Okay girls! Just watched the episode. I don't know what to say. Perhaps we expect too much from the cv's. I liked today's episode in that Zoya knew it was Billi's game that changed Asad's decision.

Now the ball is in Zoya's court. I honestly have no clue who she would choose. If Gul is going to go by the character she created then Zoya should choose Asad and not trust billi. But then again, who has stuck to their original characters?

My only hope is that Rashid drills some sense into Asad. I don't know what we are headed towards. But I am seriously getting tired of this billi. I guess we need to hang in there for some more time.

But finally all of Billi's cards are open now. I just hope Asad gets a clue or Rashid drills some sense into him. Honestly, if anyone can save this now its Asad. Remember how he sent Zoya away and then he was the one to bring her back during the airport engagement? Let's hope something similar happens. 

Niki, you are right. I guess we just have to be a bit more patient now. Not to say that we haven't been patient but how I see it is that Zoya will play along Billi. She will have a plan up her sleeve and eventually Zoya is going to win. I don't know how long it takes. Maybe on the 200th epi, things will start falling in place but this is how I feel it should be. Remember what she told Billi in Ajmer, aakhri daav mera hoga. The lioness has to win this battle. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniCanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by niki_12

Niki, you are right. I guess we just have to be a bit more patient now. Not to say that we haven't been patient but how I see it is that Zoya will play along Billi. She will have a plan up her sleeve and eventually Zoya is going to win. I don't know how long it takes. Maybe on the 200th epi, things will start falling in place but this is how I feel it should be. Remember what she told Billi in Ajmer, aakhri daav mera hoga. The lioness has to win this battle. 

OMG...I love our group. Seriously, if I was any more involved in this show, I would seriously be depressed like as a genuine problem but luckily itni distance toh hai n you guys totally save me from getting more depressed. I haven't said anything in the past couple of days coz I've been too worried/depressed even thinking abt the upcoming days. We know that eventually AsYa will be together but my worry is when will that eventually come. Are we gonna have to be depressed for the next whole month? I just had this horrible thought that instead of the 200th epi being an epi that will either mark the beginning of the end of tanu or will unite AsYa or something positive, it will end up with Zoe finding out abt her dad n AsYa at a standstill in the relationship. Gul could have done so much with this current track rather than taking it down this depressing route. But, like you girls say, I guess we just have to be more patient. I agree the lioness will ultimately win coz at the end, good always wins.

P.S. On a side note, I don't think there will be a ZoYaan track coz it seems like Ayaan n Humera's relationship is growing not as AsYa relationship but more of Ayaan understanding and respecting Humera a lot more. Actually, it has gotten to the point where I actually look forward to their scenes coz they're definitely bringing in the lighter more fun moments of the show which is a refreshing change from the current track. But then again, like Gul has separated AsYa, it is very possible that she separates Ayaan-Humera. I really hope not. Sending positive thoughts. Fingers crossed Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12Livingfree

Go to top