It's only AsYa! (Page 60)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by mbficoa

"Here are some pictures of his break down first in solitude and then in front of his father Rashid Ahmed Khan (Vaquar Shaikh)."

I could be wrong but maybe the earring scene comes first (first in solitude)--we have seen in the past that whenever Asad is sad and broken he just locks himself in the room so maybe after he spoke to Zoya, he came and broke down in his room.
Asad is wearing a shirt not the sherwani so i think it will be after the factory scene - maybe even after graveyard scene where he has found is innocence proo but Zoya also found out the name of her dad and therefore distants herself from Asad - he is looking at the earing with pain so it could be coz of Zoya's rejection

And don't know how he ends up at the factory..Rashid apparently calls him there..but whatever..! So he goes to the factory and then breaks down again (and then in front of his father Rashid Ahmed Khan).
I think the convo is going to go like not to do the right thing as Rashid did but to hold on to his love (Rashids biggest regret in life is to give up his love - i.e Dilshad) and so he want Asad to have a similar empty long life

After the conversation with his father, Dilshad and Asad scene?
IMO after Zoya convo and before factory convo with Rashid

We know that Amarpali mentioned that her first plan failed--So something had to have happened that night which favored AsYa's relationship!
Yes lets just stay positive
I could be wrong but that's just what I thought! It's not my "focus on the positive side" speaking..it is literally what I think about this article!

(Maybe forum32 didn't put pictures in the order--maybe there weren't shot in that order..who knows).
F32 never post pictures in order...we have already crossed an incident similar to that...(dilshad choosing the bride for asad...so lets wait honey...only 3 and half hour more...

Today will be a regular monday episode so i dont have too much hope of much happening - not even the slap - its the precap which will get the conversation on forum started today - i think
Cana, may be u r right, but oishi said the slap is on monday...i hoping to see nikaah refusal and then slap...
and also the ring holding scene must be the next day...maybe he is talking to her earring that how much he hurt her and on and on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged

i feel ur pain -  as i am in the same boat - i usually eat lunch at 12 at my desk as the forum is on fire at that time when the episode has just ended :) if its really good then in lunch i go to food court near my work and watch it on my IPAD - its just k i wait to come home and watch it.

btw: it just occured to me that the earing pic could be due to this - Zoya (maybe with Rashids help) proves Asad innocence but at the same time finds  out about her dad and calls it quits to the relationship and temp leaves thats y Asad is crying while holding her earing - the question that the article asked was what is Asad going to loose? - i think the answer is Zoya and now they will start the track of Asad wooing / courting Zoya - before it was always Zoya trying to get his attention - going into his room etc now it will be Asad's turn to try and get her attention

Edited by CanadianChik - 15 July 2013 at 7:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged

i feel ur pain -  as i am in the same boat - i usually eat lunch at 12 at my desk as the forum is on fire at that time when the episode has just ended :) if its really good then in lunch i go to food court near my work and watch it on my IPAD - its just k i wait to come home and watch it.

btw: it just occured to me that the earing pic could be due to this - Zoya (maybe with Rashids help) proves Asad innocence but at the same time finds  out about her dad and calls it quits to the relationship and temp leaves thats y Asad is crying while holding her earing - the question that the article asked was what is Asad going to loose? - i think the answer is Zoya and now they will start the track of Asad wooing / courting Zoya - before it was always Zoya trying to get his attention - going into his room etc now it will be Asad's turn to try and get her attention

I don't think so. I still don't think she'll find out about her dad. Its too early for that. And IMO before Gaffur's truth is out, AsYa will reunite and that will happen after Tannu's exposure. 

CanadianChikNpdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

I don't think so. I still don't think she'll find out about her dad. Its too early for that. And IMO before Gaffur's truth is out, AsYa will reunite and that will happen after Tannu's exposure. 

i agree with shreya here... Gaffur truth is the master key for QH, they'll preserve it for later...first tanu should be exposed completely y she came here to bhopal what all she did , and first of all how and y she framed asad followed by  Y asad trust her blindly, then tanu-imran-nikhat... rajni-ayaan and then meanwhile zoya might resume her search for her father along with tanu's exposure... and then nikaah followed by gaffur truth should make some sense... 

Edited by Npdeepa - 15 July 2013 at 8:31am

CanadianChikLivingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
is anyone here...
finally we got the slap...
tomorrow rashid asad cono... followed by next day's grave digging 

Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

is anyone here...

Hey Deepa, let me know what you think. The bitch just ruined the epi for me today Angry Thank God we got the tight slap. I was so happy that time. What are your thoughts on how this will proceed?

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

is anyone here...

Hey Deepa, let me know what you think. The bitch just ruined the epi for me today Angry Thank God we got the tight slap. I was so happy that time. What are your thoughts on how this will proceed?
shreya ...the most awaited slap is the only best part today...so look like zoya has not told the truth even to dilshad...how dumb can she be... i won't blame asad...it is zoya's fault entirely...
even rashid asad scene would not be much to watch...as ankie said it will be plain blaming session..(i hope not)...
but asad has asked zoya to leave the house... so i think she'll go away especially after making a deal with tanu and the deal would be zoya shouldn't reveal her secrets to anyone and maybe she must go away from asad but she will reveal zoya father name only after she and asad are married...then the earring spoiler ... 
do u remember when we got a prediction turned spoiler about zoya's NY friend...takes zoya to KV to ask justice for zoya...they both pretend to be engaged and exposes tanveer...this is if zoya goes away from KV...
OR...zoya might say i will stay in KV but i wouldn't come in between u and asad...( she might even pretend that she believed tanu) and digs up tanu's secrets...

Edited by Npdeepa - 15 July 2013 at 10:25am
CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

is anyone here...

shreya ...the most awaited slap is the only best part today...so look like zoya has not told the truth even to dilshad...how dumb can she be... i won't blame asad...it is zoya's fault entirely...
even rashid asad scene would not be much to watch...as ankie said it will be plain blaming session..(i hope not)...
but asad has asked zoya to leave the house... so i think she'll go away especially after making a deal with tanu and the deal would be zoya shouldn't reveal her secrets to anyone and maybe she must go away from asad but she will reveal zoya father name only after she and asad are married...then the earring spoiler ... 
do u remember when we got a prediction turned spoiler about zoya's NY friend...takes zoya to KV to ask justice for zoya...they both pretend to be engaged and exposes tanveer...this is if zoya goes away from KV...
OR...zoya might say i will stay in KV but i wouldn't come in between u and asad...( she might even pretend that she believed tanu) and digs up tanu's secrets...

i typed the whole thing and then lost it - stupid phone - but i LOVE IT - the high light was Zoya and BR confrontation - also i am excited to see how Razia manages to get herself out getting the blame of bari bi - could it be that a foreshadow of bad times to come for both the VAMPs - i dont think Zoya is going to leave the KV - or maybe she does and asks Rashid if she can stay with him for a few days and that y Rashid calls Asad to knock some sense into him and in return will be shocked to know the reason - i.e that Tannu is pregnant and history is repeating it self. it will be interesting to see how Zoya tricks BR into giving the name and saving Asad - or maybe Zoya will scarify the quest of getting to know her dad and save Asad - In 200 episode they will get engaged and then Zoya will start her quest to find her dad again. Or maybe Farhan will come in to help expose Tannu

Npdeepa

Go to top